advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Using the same insulin pin for multiple GH Shots.

I use the same one twice never had an infection in my life from pining if your scared don’t do it

I use s slin pin for about a week sometimes longer. 20 years never experience a single problem

But why ? I never reuse pins, I see druggies on the regular with abscesses and cellulite.
You’re playing Russian roulette with your life..
There's no good reason, it's just some mental hangup. "I don't like to waste money" some say but it's not logical. I've met several of these reusers.

With insulin I know many diabetics don't change the tip with every injection. I guess because the changing is a small stressor and not changing will not cause any problems.

I used to do this all the time and never had an issue. These days I’m old and more careful so I use them once and toss them.

I don’t see why it’d be different. I use the same on for insulin 5-6 times, but it shouldn’t matter what you’re injecting
Nice ....except oil worries me but sub q infections are much easier to deal with if it did happen

I use saliva instead of alcohol

I.tired it about 20 yrs ago when I was young and stupid. I was using it as a alternative to weed. I tried it a few times until I chucked the rest. Since it was otc I didn't think it would be all that exciting. Well I was wrong is it probably one of the strongest hallucination out there. It was a very scary experience everytime. The intense high only lasted a minute, but that 1 minutes seems like a lifetime since time comes to a stand still. I tried just about every pharmaceutical or drug back in college- special k, coke, acid , shrooms, nitrious etc. I'm definitely not proud of those moments. However im very confident when I say that Salvia is one of the strongest and scariest drugs out there and its otc which blows my mind.

I.tired it about 20 yrs ago when I was young and stupid. I was using it as a alternative to weed. I tried it a few times until I chucked the rest. Since it was otc I didn't think it would be all that exciting. Well I was wrong is it probably one of the strongest hallucination out there. It was a very scary experience everytime. The intense high only lasted a minute, but that 1 minutes seems like a lifetime since time comes to a stand still. I tried just about every pharmaceutical or drug back in college- special k, coke, acid , shrooms, nitrious etc. I'm definitely not proud of those moments. However im very confident when I say that Salvia is one of the strongest and scariest drugs out there and its otc which blows my mind.
I’m pretty sure the dude was making a job that he swabs with saliva instead of rubbing alcohol. But that sounds wild as balls man

I’m pretty sure the dude was making a job that he swabs with saliva instead of rubbing alcohol. But that sounds wild as balls man

I totally misinterpreted that lol. I thought he was getting high on that vs drinking alcohol.

So readying in context with the thread, It must be a joke then, rt ? Salvia might have some antibacterial properties but why use it when alcohol is readily available.

I totally misinterpreted that lol. I thought he was getting high on that vs drinking alcohol.

So readying in context with the thread, It must be a joke then, rt ? Salvia might have some antibacterial properties but why use it when alcohol is readily available.
I think he means saliva….as in the spit in your mouth, and not salvia the hallucinogenic

Man I need to get some sleep haha. I can't even read anymore. Thanks for breaking that down.
Anytime brotha lol. I’ve been there. Hell I’m pretty buzzed on sativa right now and I’m surprised I even noticed the difference lol

What the hell is wrong with people? Insulin needles aren't expensive. Even if they were, use once and discard. Just common sense.
This. Im the anti-germaphobe (I rarely wash my hands and yet I never get sick) and the thought of reusing a needle makes me cringe. I couldn't do it.

Shit I was joking lmao... But not Salvia, saliva.... Lol I spelled it right

Sooo... there will always be at least microscopic blood inside the needle barrel, possibly tissue also.

This is a huge topic among diabetics. There is supposedly a very small chance of serious infection but a lot of diabetics (and I mean a LOT) do it, you can google it and find a lot of info, I did years back when I deciding if I could reuse pen needles or not.

I have no idea if the risk is real or not, maybe it's like salmonella from raw eggs, it never seems to ever happen, even though food safety experts say it's a risk.

I personally have only ever reused one by accident.

I don't think personal experience really matters on statistical outliers like this, I mean you used to find lots of people who didn't wear a seatbelt and never had an issue

If you ever get Botox or anything you’d see that the doc or injector is using the same filled insulin syringe to inject the spots all over your face etc. I mean given that they use one pin for multiple injection sites (granted back to back) I’ve still always felt pretty safe doing the same till it gets too dull.

I do it all the time for sub q gh or mt2.
Never for IM though.
I did that years ago before the internet and ease of getting pins the first time I ever ran test though. I had like 2 20 gauge pins and just drew boiling water in and out of it before using. Fuck, that dull ass thing hurt lol.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131