advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using the same vial for a prolonged periods of time (TRT etc)

FuriousAngus

Registered
I recently bought a bunch of 20ml test Cyp vials but I'm on TRT and plan to stay on TRT for a while. Given my 125mg/wk dosage I'd be using the same vial for easily over 6 months. That's a lot of punctures through the stopper and perhaps not as sanitary as I'd like. I thought of perhaps pulling 10ml into a different vial through a filter and discarding the rest (which is a waste), but would it be sanitary to say pull the remaining 10ml after 3-4 months and pushing it into a new vial through a 45 whatman filter?

Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Or search

Vial adapter

If you havnt used them then definitely look in to it. Keeps the vial sterile and no need to poke again
Ver interesting. Do you use them? Do you need a new one for each vial or can you reuse? Where can you get a good price? Med supply is 7.99 ea not sure if that’s good

Or search

Vial adapter

If you havnt used them then definitely look in to it. Keeps the vial sterile and no need to poke again
Oh wow, I didn't even know such technology existed! Price doesn't seem too bad. Can I attach a filter to them and then put the syringe through the filter or does it have to be syringe to vial adapter immediately ?

$1.76 each

Best thing ever!

Ive used them for a couple years now. Absolutely Love them! Will never go back to use an 18g pin to pull again. This keeps the vial sterile and only 1 poke. So air never gets in the vial. So no need to try to attach a filter to them. Just wipe the top off with alcohol before every use to sterilize the outside before you attach your syringe. Ive never had any issues. Even during long trt time periods.

They are so cheap and awesome, i toss mine when the bottle is done. No need to reuse them. Ive always worried about they are not sterile anymore after you pull them off the old bottle.

They come in sterile packaging. I alcohol wipe the vial, open packaging and slip on. Then alcohol wipe the top every time before attaching syringe. Then when 100% finished, just toss the whole thing out. So easy!

$1.76 each

Best thing ever!

Ive used them for a couple years now. Absolutely Love them! Will never go back to use an 18g pin to pull again. This keeps the vial sterile and only 1 poke. So air never gets in the vial. So no need to try to attach a filter to them. Just wipe the top off with alcohol before every use to sterilize the outside before you attach your syringe. Ive never had any issues. Even during long trt time periods.

They are so cheap and awesome, i toss mine when the bottle is done. No need to reuse them. Ive always worried about they are not sterile anymore after you pull them off the old bottle.

They come in sterile packaging. I alcohol wipe the vial, open packaging and slip on. Then alcohol wipe the top every time before attaching syringe. Then when 100% finished, just toss the whole thing out. So easy!
Are these different from regular vial adapter? I found these
Here

Lets say I want to filter anyways, would that be possible? I'm very paranoid.

So I keep the adapter on and draw through it every time until the vial is done and toss it all out? How does the adapter stay clean? Does the adapter close/seal itself after I pull my syringe out? Sorry if I sound ignorant but I just found out about these from you! Sound amazing and cheap!

No need to even worry abt it unless you’re not using good sterilizing techniques. I’ve had bottles left over from older cycles for easily a year. Just wiped off the top really good with an alcohol wipe and you’re good to go. For reference I use 21 gauge pin to withdraw my goodies. 18 gauge pins destroy the rubber tops’ so stay away from those!

Cage

Are these different from regular vial adapter? I found these
Here

Lets say I want to filter anyways, would that be possible? I'm very paranoid.

So I keep the adapter on and draw through it every time until the vial is done and toss it all out? How does the adapter stay clean? Does the adapter close/seal itself after I pull my syringe out? Sorry if I sound ignorant but I just found out about these from you! Sound amazing and cheap!
Those are the same. Yes dont remove the adapter or its not sterile anymore. The spot where ypu attavh the pin is closed. You screw on your pin like you have to with the syringe. I guess the only way you could contaminate the vial is if you pushed air in it. But with these its like an 18g pin is always in there. So air is never needed. The adapter snaps on to the vial tightly with its own sterile pin inside it. So when you unscrew your pin the vial always stays airtight. So i dont ever see a reason to filter unless you are just paranoid or feel like it. I just my gear so never have.

Just buy 1 and see it. Once you use it you will understand.

Cage is exactly correct. The half empty vial os still sterile. Unless your pushing outside air in them there is no way it will go bad. Most mct based stuff these days flow with a 21g just fine. 18g does tear up the stopper fast

Makes a lot of sense. I went ahead and bought a bunch of these and I can't wait to get them! Thanks a bunch. So pulling air in the syringe and pushing it into the vial to create pressure and pull the oil faster contaminates the oil..? I've been doing that for years..

Any outside contamination is possible. But i also did iy for years and never had a issue. So not sure how likely it is. But safety is the most important. Keep us posted on how you like those.

Those are the same. Yes dont remove the adapter or its not sterile anymore. The spot where ypu attavh the pin is closed. You screw on your pin like you have to with the syringe. I guess the only way you could contaminate the vial is if you pushed air in it. But with these its like an 18g pin is always in there. So air is never needed. The adapter snaps on to the vial tightly with its own sterile pin inside it. So when you unscrew your pin the vial always stays airtight. So i dont ever see a reason to filter unless you are just paranoid or feel like it. I just my gear so never have.

Just buy 1 and see it. Once you use it you will understand.

Cage is exactly correct. The half empty vial os still sterile. Unless your pushing outside air in them there is no way it will go bad. Most mct based stuff these days flow with a 21g just fine. 18g does tear up the stopper fast
Do you have to take the top off of the vial or does the piece pierce the rubber stopper?

Yeah just “pops” right on the metal above the stopper. It has its own “pin” that goes in the stopper. You will completely understand once you see it.

Just pop the flip top off your vial. Alcohol wipe the top of the vial then i let it dry a couple seconds. Then open the adapter package and pop it right on. Its air tight so never worry again.

I just received my new vial adapters today and boy were they amazing! I popped one on and I could inject filtered oil (through a filter) to a vial in SECONDS because there is no needle and I could also pull 1ml in a split second too since it goes directly to the syringe. Both filtering and pulling/injecting has become one million times easier! I love this do much I don't think I can live without it anymore...

Thanks @Firebirdz for the recommendation!

Glad to help!

I keep a dozen on hand because im worried about running out. im just doing trt right now so that’s probably a lifetime supply lol

I just received my new vial adapters today and boy were they amazing! I popped one on and I could inject filtered oil (through a filter) to a vial in SECONDS because there is no needle and I could also pull 1ml in a split second too since it goes directly to the syringe. Both filtering and pulling/injecting has become one million times easier! I love this do much I don't think I can live without it anymore...

Thanks @Firebirdz for the recommendation!
Did you get the ones from the above site for 1.76 each? You filter whith a whatman .2 syringe filter? By hand or use a gun? I’m about to brew some primo and I was just thinking about these adapters and if they help with filtering. I was thinking it might speed up thst process. Might grab some

Glad to help!

I keep a dozen on hand because im worried about running out. im just doing trt right now so that’s probably a lifetime supply lol
Same here!
Did you get the ones from the above site for 1.76 each? You filter whith a whatman .2 syringe filter? By hand or use a gun? I’m about to brew some primo and I was just thinking about these adapters and if they help with filtering. I was thinking it might speed up thst process. Might grab some
No I got mine from Med supply for like 4$ each (don't recall). Yes I have a 10ml syringe that I pull oil with and then I attach a .25 whatman to it and attach that to the vial adapter and push. Took me literally less than 10 seconds to easily push 3mls in.

I believe the 20mm is standard size. Correct? They have 13mm and 20mm I ordered sterile vials from Amazon but the size isn’t in the description

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws