over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

using too much AAS

little slice

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
whenever I see a thread about someone using high doses, there are members who ask "well, where will he go from there to keep growing?"

Im not big compared to a lot of the guys on here.. roughly 240lbs at 5'9 and a little soft but not really. and ill admit ive ventured into the 3g AAS range.

I see a lot of guys on here who are bigger than me but have used less AAS. This makes me feel like I have jumped the gun, so to speak, and could have gotten more gains from lower dosages. I know everyone responds to drugs differently, but I feel like I could have gotten more from less.

my question is, if I were to cruise on say 150-200mg test/week for like 8-12 weeks, would it be likely that I could go back to blasting and see continued gains from lower dosages? or are you screwed once you have jumped the gun, and the only answer is higher dosages?

can I, in a sense, reset my sensitivity by cruising so that I could even see gains from 1g/week (assuming that I haven't reached my genetic potential from 1g)?

My trainer has just switched me from blast and cruise, to constant blasting. He says the ups and downs may be causing more problems than they are solving. He thinks I can slowly increase from my current 500mg Test E and 400mg Tren E to higher and higher doses over a few years and will have constant gains.

We talked briefly about what I will do when the gains slow or amount of gear I am using gets too high, and we initially talked about switching compounds, and he also talked about maybe I would go to TRT levels for a while. I would expect to cruise for at least 3 months or more, to allow the high levels of gear to clear out of my system. . . .

Bro I don't know if this helps, but that is what I can offer. If I have a chance I'll ask him again and let you know what he says.

Really it boils down to your nutrition. If you are not eating enough then you will not gain no matter how much gear you run. Staying on high doses of gear can cause a lot of problems as well so cruising and letting your body recover from the high doses is a good idea

I talked to my trainer. He says if you are on high doses and experience decreased sensitivity, coming down to TRT levels for a period of time should result in you recovering your sensitivity to AAS so you can blast at lower levels again. I asked how long, he shrugged his shoulders. When I said a few months or six months, he shrugged his shoulders, LOL.

So based on my trainer's shoulder shrug theory: I think the longer you are at TRT levels, 3 month, 6 months, the better you will recover your sensitivity.

He also said, (and we all know and accept this risk when we start AAS): long term blasting at high levels increases the chance you will never be able to come off AAS and recover your normal hormone functioning.

Good luck with your recovery bro. :headbang:

Last edited:
Really it boils down to your nutrition. If you are not eating enough then you will not gain no matter how much gear you run. Staying on high doses of gear can cause a lot of problems as well so cruising and letting your body recover from the high doses is a good idea

Jimski: Did you read the OP's question?

I talked to my trainer. He says if you are on high doses and experience decreased sensitivity, coming down to TRT levels for a period of time should result in you recovering your sensitivity to AAS so you can blast at lower levels again. I asked how long, he shrugged his shoulders. When I said a few months or six months, he shrugged his shoulders, LOL.

So based on my trainer's shoulder shrug theory: I think the longer you are at TRT levels, 3 month, 6 months, the better you will recover your sensitivity.

He also said, (and we all know and accept this risk when we start AAS): long term blasting at high levels increases the chance you will never be able to come off AAS and recover your normal hormone functioning.

Good luck with your recovery bro. :headbang:

My trainer said if I rub my stomach and tap my head simultaneously I will see increased muscle hypertrophy oh yeah and I must deposit 250$ into his bank account every 30 days that is vital

My trainer said if I rub my stomach and tap my head simultaneously I will see increased muscle hypertrophy oh yeah and I must deposit 250$ into his bank account every 30 days that is vital

Maybe you need a different trainer. Mine kicks my but four days a week and has me on a very strict diet. I have made better gains the past two years with him that the past 15 years combined. And I have watched to see if he makes mistakes and he doesn't. He is always right. I think he's worth every penny I pay him.

:headbang:

LMAO!!!

Maybe you need a different trainer. Mine kicks my but four days a week and has me on a very strict diet. I have made better gains the past two years with him that the past 15 years combined. And I have watched to see if he makes mistakes and he doesn't. He is always right. I think he's worth every penny I pay him.

Double LMAO!!!

whenever I see a thread about someone using high doses, there are members who ask "well, where will he go from there to keep growing?"

Im not big compared to a lot of the guys on here.. roughly 240lbs at 5'9 and a little soft but not really. and ill admit ive ventured into the 3g AAS range.

I see a lot of guys on here who are bigger than me but have used less AAS. This makes me feel like I have jumped the gun, so to speak, and could have gotten more gains from lower dosages. I know everyone responds to drugs differently, but I feel like I could have gotten more from less.

my question is, if I were to cruise on say 150-200mg test/week for like 8-12 weeks, would it be likely that I could go back to blasting and see continued gains from lower dosages? or are you screwed once you have jumped the gun, and the only answer is higher dosages?

can I, in a sense, reset my sensitivity by cruising so that I could even see gains from 1g/week (assuming that I haven't reached my genetic potential from 1g)?

you can try that, or do PCT and come off everything for a few months-clean your receptors and try smaller dosage

I dont see how a "genetic threshold" could be reset to a level below the original amount.

I have no history of your usage but theoretically, if your using underdosed UG lab stuff and switched to pharma grade you could see an improvement on a lower dose or same dose.

I dont see how a "genetic threshold" could be reset to a level below the original amount.

I have no history of your usage but theoretically, if your using underdosed UG lab stuff and switched to pharma grade you could see an improvement on a lower dose or same dose.

nowhere in my post did I mention anything about "genetic threshold" being "reset"..

What he is saying is maybe that's all you have genetically.
At 6'2" I cant get past 265lbs on 3 gms. (but mines all rock).lol

Did you do the same thing for the past 15 years? I would guess that's why your progress sucked. His shoulder shrug response to your questions leads you to believe that he is A) always right and B) worth every penny?

Sweet!

What he is saying is maybe that's all you have genetically.
At 6'2" I cant get past 265lbs on 3 gms. (but mines all rock).lol

im definitely not genetically gifted.. id say about average.

im going to cruise for a bit anyways cuz I feel shitty.. never taking orals again except when cutting fml.

I found an old post by kaladryn that answered my questions.. Thanks for posting everyone

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws