over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

USP labs has a new product.

My buddy loves that company. He is currently taking the " oxy-elite " i believe. He is going to get that new one ( yok3d ) asap. I thought he said it was nitric oxide type product, not sure. I must say, he's lookin pretty good. ( no homo) LOL He won't cross over to the dark side. Atleast not until he is finished having kids. Any feedback would be appreciated.

yok3d? is that like a mexican spin-off of jack3d?

most companies are coming with new pre-workout stuff since 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium) has been put on ban list. Ban is not in effect yet but will be soon.

As USP labs makes Jacked, im guessing this will be new pre-w product.

most companies are coming with new pre-workout stuff since 1,3-Dimethylamylamine (Geranium) has been put on ban list. Ban is not in effect yet but will be soon.

isn't this the same ingredient that kills boners? good riddance

Shitty company. Stay away.

Shitty company. Stay away.

well all I have to say is that I used a few bottles of there prime when I was on PCT and off cycle and I deff think it works to a certain extent. I deff got stronger while using it. then I stopped using it cuz it's kinda expensive and I really noticed I wasn't on it anymore, so just my 2 cents bro

well all I have to say is that I used a few bottles of there prime when I was on PCT and off cycle and I deff think it works to a certain extent. I deff got stronger while using it. then I stopped using it cuz it's kinda expensive and I really noticed I wasn't on it anymore, so just my 2 cents bro

It's all crap. Even Jack3d. It's just 1,3 Dimeth, Caffefine and some creatine. You could make it from TP by itself. Overdose each. Go 300 Caffefine, 75mg Dimeth, and 3g Creatine...and it's all there.

They just hype, hype, and hype. It's all overpriced crap. I think Prime is the water chestnut product, I'm not to sure...that or PowerFULL. They either have overpriced products or shit products, or both.

WOW Banned? No flippin way, any leads on this? You want to talk about pinpoint laser focus from that shit, for sure..

Everything they market is pure crap. Always has been.

It's all crap. Even Jack3d. It's just 1,3 Dimeth, Caffefine and some creatine. You could make it from TP by itself. Overdose each. Go 300 Caffefine, 75mg Dimeth, and 3g Creatine...and it's all there.

They just hype, hype, and hype. It's all overpriced crap. I think Prime is the water chestnut product, I'm not to sure...that or PowerFULL. They either have overpriced products or shit products, or both.

daM bro a little sour about that company huh, well i know a lot of guys that swear by jacked. i personally dont use preworkout stuff too much cuz it always makes my nauseous. but as for the prime it worked for me plain and simple bro maybe not for you but deff did something better then nothing for me and its not a placebo effect im a big dude and i know when im off and on and how my strength changes. and when im off and im starting get my strength back fairly quick i know it was working cuz trust me i dont recover that fast. but everyone has there own taste and opinions

Arginine Nitrate

Its different form of arginine. No one in the market has anything close. The closest I've seen is vpx power shock bcaa & eaa nitrate blend. Never tried either product but power shock was getting a lot of positive hype here at pm.

Last edited:
How old are you, bro? You obviously are still hopeful that some miracle supplement will come out and snatch your physique from the jaws of mediocrity. I'm going to tell you straight up, as a friend...it just aint gonna happen.

Companies like this use tried and true marketing strategies all formulated to separate you from your hard earned cash. Some people like to live in fairyland, but I am absolutely telling you the truth. Give this scenario some thought: You're walking through the mall, and two of those Armenian guys are working one of those kiosks. You know the ones I'm talking about. They always say: "can I ask you a question"? Anyway, one of them gets your attention, and you start talking to the two guys. The first guy then tries to sell you $5 worth of crap in a can for $40. In the midst of contemplating the purchase, you turn to the other guy and ask him if the stuff is worth $40, and he says: "I wouldn't waste my money on that crap, if I were you". Which guy are you going to believe?

Just to put this into perspective, I would rate Muscletech a notch higher on the integrity scale than these clowns. USP has a couple of products that are okay. I know a lot of people who swear by the SuperCissus. As for the other stuff...it's all fluff. Then again, every other company out there is pretty much the same.

over priced, yes. Crap, no.

How long does it take people to figure out that Arginine does absolutely nothing for pump, and vasodilation. The science doesn't lie...marketing does.

I don't care what kind of Arginine it is either.

Arginine Nitrate

Its different form of arginine. No one in the market has anything close. The closest I've seen is vpx power shock bcaa & eaa nitrate blend. Never tried either product but power shock was getting a lot of positive hype here at pm.

Put some thought into what I said.

Is it crap? no.

Why is it not crap?
It is not crap because it works. Every product they have DOES work... maybe not what you would hope for... but it does work. Therefore, it is not crap.

Is it over priced?
with out a doubt. no questions asked.

Would you buy it "if" they cut the price 70%?
yup.

Why would I buy it "if" they cut the price 70&?
BECAUSE IT WORKS.

Think before you post. The products are not crap... yes they are over price; NOT CRAP.

Crap smells.... does nothing for you and makes a mess. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear