over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Uvula Removal

dragonfire101

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone here have uvula removed? Any long term side effects or issues? I had uvulaplasty as part my sleep apnea surgery and have constant dry throat, phlegm feeling, feel something stuck in throat and choke more frequently on food.

I told the doctor not to remove it because majority of side effects from sleep apnea surgery come from its removal. He said he just cut tip off. I told him even while being wheeled outinti surgery bd very conservative with upper soft pallet and didn't want any uvula removed.

My sleep apnea was primarily tongue based and he end up moving entire upper soft pallet forward and removing uvula

sounds like a lawsuit

I talk to attorney. He said for that no because most likely signed waiver prior to surgery that says somewhere that once doctor performs surgery he can opt to make decisions in best interest.

On other hand he says may have abandonment of treatment lawsuit since doctor doesn't want treat me since I keep complaining about side effects.

I talk to attorney. He said for that no because most likely signed waiver prior to surgery that says somewhere that once doctor performs surgery he can opt to make decisions in best interest.

ahhh yeah. my friend had to deal with this bs

he was getting his tits done. doctor just gave him localized liposuction... didn't remove the actual gyno tissue..

some bull shit

This really sucks I feel like I can't live rest my life like this and I'm not even at half way point. I so pissed. I made it clear and brought studies with me to my preop not to remove it. No reason since my apnea was tongue based.

I'm constantly have feeling choking on phlegm.

How long ago was the surgery?
I had mine removed 20 years ago. I had trouble swallowing some pain etc for awhile but it went away after a month or 2. One thing i have found over the years is after having some part of your body removed or altered it never feels like it did when it was new.

I had mine removed 20 years ago. I had trouble swallowing some pain etc for awhile but it went away after a month or 2. One thing i have found over the years is after having some part of your body removed or altered it never feels like it did when it was new.
4 months

Do you have constant dry mouth or weird feeling in back throat.

Knowone else has sleep apnea surgery and or removal of uvula :confused:l

Hey dragonfire, I've had tonsils and uvula removed with soft pallet lasered smooth. Removed due to recurring throat infections and which brought on my psoriasis. This was 6 years ago, no ill effects since.
Extreme lurker by the way but felt compelled to write given your lack of responses!

Hey dragonfire, I've had tonsils and uvula removed with soft pallet lasered smooth. Removed due to recurring throat infections and which brought on my psoriasis. This was 6 years ago, no ill effects since.
Extreme lurker by the way but felt compelled to write given your lack of responses!

I appreciate the response. I wonder if laser made a difference.

This really sucks I feel like I can't live rest my life like this and I'm not even at half way point. I so pissed. I made it clear and brought studies with me to my preop not to remove it. No reason since my apnea was tongue based.

I'm constantly have feeling choking on phlegm.

Bro, maybe it will take time for your body to adjust to the new normal... like what was said above. When I had my front teeth replaced it took me a year or more before I could quit slurring my s'. It sucked. I see why your pissed at the Dr.

This is interesting because I have thought about cutting my own uvula out recently,,, due to apnea cause by water bloat. It went away when I got my water retention under control. I think I will keep it now hearing this.

This is interesting because I have thought about cutting my own uvula out recently,,, due to apnea cause by water bloat. It went away when I got my water retention under control. I think I will keep it now hearing this.
Doing it yourself as in standing in front of the mirror and just going for it[emoji33]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Doing it yourself as in standing in front of the mirror and just going for it[emoji33]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This is the truth.. thank god I was able to get my water bloat down and quit choking all night. Seeing the predicament of OP has made me rethink this though. The body can react for a while when parts go missing..

This is the truth.. thank god I was able to get my water bloat down and quit choking all night. Seeing the predicament of OP has made me rethink this though. The body can react for a while when parts go missing..

Uvula removal alone won't cure for apnea. Have see what's causing your apnea. Mine was large tongue base and tonsils. Uvula can cause snoring sometimes but it'd not apnea related snoring. You can get injections to stiffin palate around uvula.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131