over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vacation in the States

patrick

Registered
Well during the month of August me and the wife are taking a tour through the Westcoast. We got pretty much everthing planned, except for one thing: a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Now it cost a lot of money. But while i am there, i dont want to miss out.
Have any of you have any experience with some of the companies? Or do you guys recommend someone?

Appreciate it guys!

Patrick:

The last time I was there I bought a plane ride that landed in the canyon at a ranch. From there we took four wheelers to the edge over the river. The ranch is there to shuttle rafters out of the Colorado and back to Vegas. It uses helicopters to pick up the people out of the river and then the planes to fly back to Vegas. It also serves a lunch on the property. There are some wagons set up for overnight stay but they are very rustic. All the information is easily accessible from the concierge at the hotels as well as at the airport.

I believe I paid about $210 per person.

Pekkerwood

When i was in Miami then I decided to rent a vacation home or vehicle during vacation.I contact **broken link removed**and they provide me the facility of vacation home and car service.

Patrick:

The last time I was there I bought a plane ride that landed in the canyon at a ranch. From there we took four wheelers to the edge over the river. The ranch is there to shuttle rafters out of the Colorado and back to Vegas. It uses helicopters to pick up the people out of the river and then the planes to fly back to Vegas. It also serves a lunch on the property. There are some wagons set up for overnight stay but they are very rustic. All the information is easily accessible from the concierge at the hotels as well as at the airport.

I believe I paid about $210 per person.

Pekkerwood

I think.you are refering to the phantom ranch at the bottum. Cool place, so I hear from friends. You can also hike or ride donkeys/horses both to it and back up.

OP, I've got an uncle that lives near grand canyon and knows all about it, I will ask him if he has any info that can help you.

I think.you are refering to the phantom ranch at the bottum. Cool place, so I hear from friends. You can also hike or ride donkeys/horses both to it and back up.

OP, I've got an uncle that lives near grand canyon and knows all about it, I will ask him if he has any info that can help you.

You guys even see how old this thread is?? :rolleyes:

if some one wants to really experience the canyon a rim to river hike fits the bill. I have memories of mine.

Well during the month of August me and the wife are taking a tour through the Westcoast. We got pretty much everthing planned, except for one thing: a helicopter flight over the Grand Canyon from Las Vegas. Now it cost a lot of money. But while i am there, i dont want to miss out.
Have any of you have any experience with some of the companies? Or do you guys recommend someone?

Appreciate it guys!

That would be a kick ass helicopter ride!!

seriously, to get a good deal on the helicopter rides either:

1) look on groupon or one of those sites
2) walk up and down the strip looking for guys selling the time shares. sometimes they will have oh free helicopter ride. sit through like an hour presentation, get a free ride. give them a fake number and never hear from them again lol

seriously, you can probably find a good deal walking up and down the strip, especially going through old vegas.

oh crap, just saw how old this is..... :banghead::banghead:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner