over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vacation pics in Houston

Stump

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My wife and I took a trip to Houston to visit my daughter for the 4th.

Attachments

• DSCF7338.jpg
    DSCF7338.jpg
    296.3 KB · Views: 746
  • DSCF7342.jpg
    DSCF7342.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 601
  • DSCF7320.jpg
    DSCF7320.jpg
    294.7 KB · Views: 598
  • DSCF7349.jpg
    DSCF7349.jpg
    293.6 KB · Views: 540
  • DSCF7324.jpg
    DSCF7324.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 554
Nice looking family there, Stump!

Your wife and daughter are real cuties.

Plus, I like that shirt you are wearing. :cool:

where did you stay in Houston? downtown? I have been there many times and there are some really nice hotels in the downtown area

Your wife and daughter are real cuties.

Plus, I like that shirt you are wearing. :cool:

JT, thanks for the compliments, we had such a blast while with her :)....I would give it to you but the shirt would probably only fit your bicep. :D

where did you stay in Houston? downtown? I have been there many times and there are some really nice hotels in the downtown area

My daughter lives in the northwest side of Houston (Tomball)....my wife and I are thinking of moving from the metroplex area to that area, it is such a beautiful area plus lots to do and only about an hour or so from the beach. :)

It looks like you guys were having a great time!

We always have a blast when we go down there...I really hate leaving the area cause it is so pretty :) and plus hate leaving my little girl. :(

Great shots of your family, including the pups! Thanks for sharing. Your wife and daughter smile better than you.:D

I love Houston, if for no other reason its one of the few places hotter than Atlanta. Im new to the South.

Great shots of your family, including the pups! Thanks for sharing. Your wife and daughter smile better than you.:D

I love Houston, if for no other reason its one of the few places hotter than Atlanta. Im new to the South.

Coach, come on down. We'll have a great time in the so called south. :)

Beautiful pictures! Thank you for sharing

Thanks Phil....:)

good looking boxer! they are the best dogs ever...I have a 10 month female myself

The boxer is my daughters (Laila, 7 months) and the pit is mine ( Roxy 2 1/2 yrs). Thanks :)

Very cool thanks for sharing the pics..you have a great looking family. I am from the area..lots of fun stuff to do

Nice pics mate! Lovely family you got there. I can see alot of happiness there...

My wife and I took a trip to Houston to visit my daughter for the 4th.

very nice. Love the boxer and pitt. i have both as well. the pitts the biggest baby and boxer is suck a bitch. She is way too smart for her own good. Last week over the 4th we were gone and she opend my drawer and ate my Fiances hair dryer and 6x4 packs of mach 3 razors. not a cheap loss there lol

Wow, you have a beautiful family!! You should be proud my man. I like the dogs too. I have 2 pits, and I just put a deposit on a third one... hes 3 wks old right now

Nice pics mate! Lovely family you got there. I can see alot of happiness there...

Thanks....my wife said we are the disfunctional family cause how we act put it's all in good. :)

very nice. Love the boxer and pitt. i have both as well. the pitts the biggest baby and boxer is suck a bitch. She is way too smart for her own good. Last week over the 4th we were gone and she opend my drawer and ate my Fiances hair dryer and 6x4 packs of mach 3 razors. not a cheap loss there lol

Yea that sounds like a boxer. lol :)

Wow, you have a beautiful family!! You should be proud my man. I like the dogs too. I have 2 pits, and I just put a deposit on a third one... hes 3 wks old right now

My pit is a rescued dog per say...prior to my daughter moving to Houston she found her on the side of the road. She weighed 4lbs and the vet was not sure how old she was....he said she had a 50/50 chance of living. Now look at her a little over 2 yrs later she is a healthy 60lb baby. She is the best thing that has come into our life/family. :)

Looks like a good time with the family, i'm from houston myslef. Where about did ya'll visit, i'm from the woodlands area and workout at the Golds at North park way ;)

How did I miss this? Great shots Stump!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity