over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vacation

Enjoy bro.

Be careful down here man !!
As long as you stay on the main streets it's not bad but you wonder off the beaten path just a block you can get in deep shit quick

Be careful down here man !!
As long as you stay on the main streets it's not bad but you wonder off the beaten path just a block you can get in deep shit quick
Ya I can totally see were that could happen! bourbon street was disgusting and not safe feeling, the rest of the main areas seemed ok. But I think being bigger than most people helped 😁

Same here. In Greece and indulging. As long as you are having fun, that’s what vacations are for. You’ll be back on track once you get back to the routine! Enjoy and experience as much as you can.

Ok, been on vacation for a few days now and still have 7 days left. We are In New Orleans and I have to admit we have been drinking a lot and eating like shit!
but it’s time we’ll spent and much needed.

Been there and totally agree. Enjoy yourself and live it up. That's what vacation is about. Give yourself a break. Tighten up when you return. Just did this myself recently. Only in the months after did I realize how badly I needed it and really reinvigorated goals and training (in and outside the gym).

Have a great time bro. Eat some good food and have those drinks you may avoid the rest of the year.

Ya I can totally see were that could happen! bourbon street was disgusting and not safe feeling, the rest of the main areas seemed ok. But I think being bigger than most people helped 😁
Definitely be careful on Bourbon… During the daytime it’s relatively decent. Once it gets around 10pm it fills up with all sorts of creeps and criminals that specifically target drunk tourists! That’s their jobs! ABSOLUTELY DO NOT STAY DOWN THERE AFTER 1-2am!!!!! Your askin to get shot by some dumb ass!

Decatur street has plenty of touristy spots. Hell, grab a daiquiri from one of the bars and just sit on the steps across the street from Jackson Square & the St. Louis Cathedral and people watch. There’s usually street performers there too. Magazine street has a lot of local watering holes. Chill spots, usually filled with college aged kids. Tulane & Loyola are right next door. There’s also tons of boutique shops for the wife if she’s with ya.

Hope Sidney Torres gets the waste management contract again for the quarter! His company had that place CLEAN!!!! And it smelled like fresh lemons! But our old mayor Ray Nagin (prisoner 912456) did away with what he called Disneyland services! He wanted too much in kick backs obviously. This is a corrupt city after all.

Cage

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc