over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vaccines and government!

All very interesting stuff. Where do you guys stand on the whole "public safety vs. freedom of choice" issue?

I urge you all to take a look at this... I don't think vaccines are the cure all that we have been brainwashed into believing.

Vaccination: 18th Century Pseudo-Science :: Dr. Rima Truth Reports

Vaxx Kills Kids ? USA and Australia Among the Worst :: Dr. Rima Truth Reports

Just so you know her license is being looked into and AECOM wants nothing to do with her. They had at least two meetings on this last year. Her CV is laughable as are many of her comments. Personally i feel she gives the profession a bad name. Many people who dont know better cant see when she is making a true statement vs a completely unfounded opinion.

Anti vaxxers you need your tin foil hats!

Vaccines for example MMR have been studied more then any other medicines in huge numbers like hundreds of thousands of kids and found NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE VACCINE AND AUTISM.

the studies are published and out there.

Shit. Everybody was vaccinated for this in the late 70s.

The coolest part about science is its real no matter if you believe or not!

Anti vaxxers you need your tin foil hats!

Vaccines for example MMR have been studied more then any other medicines in huge numbers like hundreds of thousands of kids and found NO CORRELATION BETWEEN THE VACCINE AND AUTISM.

the studies are published and out there.

Shit. Everybody was vaccinated for this in the late 70s.

The coolest part about science is its real no matter if you believe or not!

You ever hear of VAERS? It is the vaccine adverse event reaction reporting service. It is estimated that only 10% of adverse effects are even reported. The list is about 50,000 entries per year with about 1 in 100 being death within days.

So roughly 500 reported deaths per year vs millions of people not getting polio,measles, mumps, meningitis the list goes on and on.

I call it a win win.

Read this quote and decide if you really want to vaccinate yourself or family.....

"In 1977, Dr Jonas Salk, who developed the first polio vaccine, testified along with other scientists that mass inoculation against polio was the cause of most polio cases throughout the USA since 1961. (Science 4/4/77 “Abstracts” )

But.......how many polio cases were there prior to 1961 vs present day.
Polio is a horrible disease that has been virtually wiped out. Due to vaccine.

So roughly 500 reported deaths per year vs millions of people not getting polio,measles, mumps, meningitis the list goes on and on.

I call it a win win.

disease rates were on a severe decline, BEFORE vaccines came out, because of increased sanitation and cleaner living environments. Again, VAERS is aprox 1/10th of what has actually happened, most cases go by the term "SIDS" and are swept away. If it is just 1/10th that would be 5,000 dead kids. You obviously don`t have any kids because 500 deaths or so is ok with you, it seems.

If vaccines are so safe why can a consumer/patient NOT sue the manufacturer/pharma company if you die within minutes of the shot in dr`s office? ANY complaints or allegations stemming from vaccine administration must go through the US vaccine court, its hard to win, awards are capped at 500k and will be paid out with TAXPAYER money!!

But.......how many polio cases were there prior to 1961 vs present day.
Polio is a horrible disease that has been virtually wiped out. Due to vaccine.

Not due to vaccine......

**broken link removed**

Get a vaccine or don't get a vaccine!! For every link that is posted here you can find another one to rebut that one and then another to rebut that one. Some doctors say this some say that. Whatever. It comes down to personal choice. I've had measles, mumps, rubella vaccine. Hepatitis a & b vaccines. I am healthy. My immune system is stronger than most I know. I can't even remember the last time I had anything.
This shouldn't really turn into a debate. And the govt shouldn't force them or anything for that matter on anybody. I think everyone is entitled to make their own decisions. What do I care if you do or don't? If the vaccines are as effective as they say then I won't catch anything from you. That's why I don't understand the need to force them on someone.

You better study more on Measles. It is really not a life threatening disease. Hardly anyone dies from it. You chances are the Flu killing you is a lot greater. That outbreak was not as bad as they said either, but they use plenty of scare tactics to make you think it was. In 2011 we had a bigger outbreak at 222 and no one die. Mostly a sanitary thing.

Measles ? United States, 2011

The Truth About Measles the Mainstream Media is Suppressing

By the way, I got Measles and was vaccinated.

Measles can and has been deadly in the past but with today's medical advancements I'm sure it's not as deadly especially here. I didn't say it was deadly and I agree with you. The press certainly makes things seem a lot worse. I bet you getting the measles will be more effective in preventing the disease than the vaccine.

Get a vaccine or don't get a vaccine!! For every link that is posted here you can find another one to rebut that one and then another to rebut that one. Some doctors say this some say that. Whatever. It comes down to personal choice. I've had measles, mumps, rubella vaccine. Hepatitis a & b vaccines. I am healthy. My immune system is stronger than most I know. I can't even remember the last time I had anything.
This shouldn't really turn into a debate. And the govt shouldn't force them or anything for that matter on anybody. I think everyone is entitled to make their own decisions. What do I care if you do or don't? If the vaccines are as effective as they say then I won't catch anything from you. That's why I don't understand the need to force them on someone.

:yeahthat:

I call it a win win.

Not if one of the deaths is your own child.
Blessings. Minister.

Tom and Hogan I agree with you both 1000%!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

You know the power structure loves the arguing and confusion that is created amongst us in regards to issues like this. Kind of like the whole climate change or global warming debate...that's another topic though :rolleyes:

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner