over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vacuum poses?

collinb

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Looking back at old bodybuilding pictures and poses, I feel that vacuum poses were one of the most popular and look incredible in my opinion. What happened to these poses, I dont see them much anymore.

Does GH and Slin affect the stomach too much to effectively do these poses or are they running out of style?

Many guys still do a vacuum, maybe not to the extent of the older guys.. I think it's simply because the older guys competed between 190-210 at like 5'9.. The size of these new guys effects their whole body, including stomach/organs.

BUT here is a list off the top of my head
Jay Cutler
Jason Huh
Jose Raymond
Mike Liberatore
Shoot even at Masters nationals Shelby had a bit of a vacuum in his FDB

Jason's pose is crazy good, Havent seen jays or the others though. Will look them up, it seems that used to be a dominating pose though and just is fading out slowly. And yeah 5'6" 250 pounds would be kinda hard to pull one of them off haha

Looking back at old bodybuilding pictures and poses, I feel that vacuum poses were one of the most popular and look incredible in my opinion. What happened to these poses, I dont see them much anymore.

Does GH and Slin affect the stomach too much to effectively do these poses or are they running out of style?

None of the current guys can pull off a Zane style vacuum. The visceral fat around their intestines is just far too big to get a proper vacuum going.
Its up for debate, but I would bet big $ that the visceral fat is 100% caused by excessive slin and carbs, not GH or anything else.
I know of people that megadose GH without slin and use HRT test, they do not have the ninja turtle gut at all.

Zane and Nubret had insane vac shots .Mentzers was pretty killer too. Come to think of it it was a fairly standard pose in a routine back then.
Think you are on the money with why it is no longer nearly as common as it was. Thanks, T

Not everyone from the golden era had a flawless vacuum like zane. But none the less you can find pics of many of the legends doing them if you search hard enough.

They take sk much stomach control, dieting and practice to pulloff beautifully

This is the best Vacuum pose ive seen in a long time

Attachments

• ronnie.jpg
    ronnie.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 8,605
This is the best Vacuum pose ive seen in a long time

Hahaha Ronnie an awesome bodybuilder but damn, that stomach

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Hahaha Ronnie an awesome bodybuilder but damn, that stomach

The guts killed bodybuilding.
For me, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear 'bodybuilder' is V-taper with washboard abs. That's what superheroes look like. I just don't see the appeal of massive muscles if it means having to look like you are 9 months pregnant. It's just a disgusting look, and it's taking bodybuilding in such the wrong direction, IMO.

For me, the first thing that comes to mind when I hear 'bodybuilder' is V-taper with washboard abs. That's what superheroes look like. I just don't see the appeal of massive muscles if it means having to look like you are 9 months pregnant. It's just a disgusting look, and it's taking bodybuilding in such the wrong direction, IMO.

The price you gotta pay at that top level to get the extra mass all over... But I agree, I dislike the big guy, love the v-taper and vaccuum was one of my favorite poses. Mine is absolutely pathetic haha, but my girlfriends dad has a great one, hes helping me in bodybuilding where I need it

I hear that.... completely ruins the overall aesthetics.

I still do it several times a day and try to hold it as long as possible , i use it as part of an training because I feel it working in ways that nothing else does.

I've never done it in a show though

The price you gotta pay at that top level to get the extra mass all over... But I agree, I dislike the big guy, love the v-taper and vaccuum was one of my favorite poses. Mine is absolutely pathetic haha, but my girlfriends dad has a great one, hes helping me in bodybuilding where I need it

Yea it'd related to overall mass for sure. I havnt got the genetics to be a mass monster but after a few weeks dieting my vacume is insane there literally is nothing there. It's when you start creeping above 230ish it starts to get a little less impressive imo.

A good idea for anyone looking to control their distended midsection. We should all be doing this.

I still do it several times a day and try to hold it as long as possible , i use it as part of an training because I feel it working in ways that nothing else does.

I've never done it in a show though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity