over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VALENTINE'S DAY

RONJON

Kilo Klub Member
What are you guys doing for your special someone this year?

..so far I am thinkin movie..maybe dinner and then I am gunna make her a little basket with some different stuff in it.

I am lucky to find someone who understands this fitness lifestyle and is willing to stick by me through grad school!

A dozen rose cookies and dinner at a very nice restauant.

I'm shipping her some chocolates from a local shop she loved in college, should get to her office on Friday. Might as well score points with coworkers and make her feel special.

Coming up to NYC(long distance relationship currently) and seeing that Valentine's Day movie, pre dinner "aphrodisiac" tasting at a shop we visited i the city, dinner and then... well fun alone time :)

Visiting my mother in-law and my mother in the hosptial as weird as that is...

Divorcing her.

Divorcing her.

BUHAHAHA!

Brother, I'm getting divorced this afternoon! Really wanted to get it over and done with before Valentine's day so I can enjoy it more with my girlfriend!
:D

I get the shaft...

Christmas in dec.
Her Bday in Jan
Vday in Feb...

And of course all 3 are in the winter while Im not working..lol. saaweeet

I will cook something nice for her and then we will go to the Movies called Valentine's Day. A comedy about 10 people in Los Angeles whose lives intersect on the romantic holiday. Normally wouldn't have bothered posting it, but it does have an impressive list of names attached.

Stars: Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Shirley MacLaine, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Emma Roberts, Hector Elizondo, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah and Carter Jenkins

Valentine's Day (2010)

Hmmmm, this may be a basic romantic comedy chick flick. But I reckon there's more than meets the eye.

(it is getting HOT in here) :p

What are you guys doing for your special someone this year?

..so far I am thinkin movie..maybe dinner and then I am gunna make her a little basket with some different stuff in it.

I am lucky to find someone who understands this fitness lifestyle and is willing to stick by me through grad school!

well after the standard dinner movie. what i did was track down my girls uncle and flying him out to nyc for them to spend time together. she lost touch with him after her dad and him had a falling out and moved. they were super tight. found him in OAK. also so i can chill with my bro who its his birthday and friends and get drunk lol.

well after the standard dinner movie. what i did was track down my girls uncle and flying him out to nyc for them to spend time together. she lost touch with him after her dad and him had a falling out and moved. they were super tight. found him in OAK. also so i can chill with my bro who its his birthday and friends and get drunk lol.

that would make a good beer commercial lol

I will cook something nice for her and then we will go to the Movies called Valentine's Day. A comedy about 10 people in Los Angeles whose lives intersect on the romantic holiday. Normally wouldn't have bothered posting it, but it does have an impressive list of names attached.

Stars: Julia Roberts, Anne Hathaway, Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Jennifer Garner, Shirley MacLaine, Bradley Cooper, Ashton Kutcher, Topher Grace, Emma Roberts, Hector Elizondo, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Jamie Foxx, Queen Latifah and Carter Jenkins

Valentine's Day (2010)

Hmmmm, this may be a basic romantic comedy chick flick. But I reckon there's more than meets the eye.

(it is getting HOT in here) :p

say no more.... lol

All 3 of those J names in that movie made it an easy sell for me.

Well,

This girl I am seeing on and off asked me what we're doing for Valentines day.

I told her dinner, movie, and buttsex. (her butt, not mine... before anyone asks)

She got kinda pissed off, I think its because last time we did it, I went to the drug store to buy lube. Well... I should have bought namebrand ASTROGLIDE, but with the CVS drugstore generic sitting right there (and I'm a cheap bastard), of course I bought the generic lube! I mean, her rectum will recover, but theoretically I can never get my 4 bucks back!

Anyway... For this Valentines day, if you're going to screw your girlfriend in the bum, buy the namebrand lubricant. Its the romantic thing to do.

i made a scrapbook for my lady last year... lol i know, but dont hate.. she likes stuff like that:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws