advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vander , I am glad you are here bro.....

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am sorry to see that the guys at mayhem jumped your shit and turned on you [ did you see Arntz 's poem that he wrote you? Unbelievable]. I know that you helped and inspired alot folks over there . Honestly , that is why I am careful to what , when , and where I post . Which is sad , but with my temperment and ability to back my shit up I would be fighting the world. I admit that sometimes I read what you write and I am shocked that you don't realize how you sound or maybe don't care........I know that this is all fun and games to you [ and it should be to a point ], but remember you are a very tallented bodybuilder with a bright future.[ if you want it] So people are going be harder on you than others.......sometimes sarcasim and double edged complements are not easy to see via the net. [ I think that is where you and I had a falling out ......but I honestly like you sharing your journey with us .......I feel fortunate to see where your path takes you.....You have a good perspective of things......and could do alot of good for the sport if you choose to ] See the power you have my friend, and use it wisely ........I am sincerly glad that you are here and I wish you nothing but good health , happiness , and great success.........just remember you are a role model to a certain extent . People are watching you..........be yourself bro .......but tone it down a little .......and make sure to be respectful.......and realize the politics of the net. You can take my advice or tell me to fuck off , but I am really only wanting you to see the big picture [ your impact on others and value to the sport ] . That is all......take it or leave it ......either way best of luck in your future Vander.......Oh, by the way, I really wanted to jump in and get your back on Mayhem , but Massive G is a good friend , someone that I respect , he is a Mod over there. I didn't want jump in until I talked to him first.......I do have your back if you want it.......PM me if you want [ so I can give Massive the heads up ] I really hope you are cool with this post .......it is only out of respect ......

DAMN I just read all that crap over on MAYHEM. WEll BIG V...now worries I know your contest will tell all.

MassiveG

This guy is on a private forum Im on...
Very polite helpfull guy it seems to me. Not to mention
he is a Monster! I beleive Ive seen him here as well?

Oh and vander, your cool in my book bro
Just cocky as all hell but hey Im kinda starting to like it :)

What contest you doing?

I've seen members post both "MM" and "mayherm." Here's what I assume

MM; I think of MM as massmonsterz -
Isn't swolecat a mod over there (haven't been there in ages)? He knows how to keep order, but if that's not the direction the board owner wants, then a mod has no control over that sort of thing. I believe this board (at least the original one) has been around longer than Mayhem.

Mayhem -
This is sure a popular board. I believe it was all the "Pros" that attracted everyone to join. I used to go there a fair bit - never did see a "Pro" post anythin' :p

I could see it coming at Mayhem. As with any board that seems to increase in popularity, the flames and shit begins to fly. In order to increase popularity/acceptance amongst "everyone," the mods let virtually anything get posted.

I know that Big A doesn't want that to happen here, so that's why I modify and lock threads, and ban people. Most members that try acting like they do on "other" boards find this out quickly and either accept it, move on, or get banned.

Vander made some comments in a post last night that I didn't have time to go in and "edit." When I went in this morning to edit it, he already did - thanks.

xcel

I just glanced at that thread to see what was goin on, Vander did have some valid points.

thanks guys

and thanks iabadman i hear what your saying bro, but i tell it how it is and keep it real,, is it such a crime a national competitor cant be compared to a pro such as that jason guy?

Iabadman i just got banned from MM even though the Owner of the site named Chad said he liked the way i speak my mind and wanted me to stay and was cool , but some ass ho banned me and wont tell anyone who he was,,, it was fun debating over there and soeaking the truth, but if they gotta ban me for doing that well im better off being banned lol. But could ya at least tell Massive G someone banned me cause he was a cool guy.

and can you believe that lame ass rap that jason guy came up with? i was like WTF that shit was definetly weak lol.

alot of people backed me up and many said i have inspired them so its all good,, most of those guys on MM are internet Body Builders only the few who are real like me.

HERES THE TRUTH ,,, I DONT CARE WHAT PEOPLE THINK I REALLY DONT IM JUST HAVING FUN WITH THIS ,, AND I DONT HATE ANYONE ON ANY BOARD NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT ME ,, CAUSE IM JUST SITTIN HERE LAUGHING AND SIMPLY USING THIS FOR ENTERTAINMENT , THIS IS JUST THE INTERNET .

they couldnt take how blunt iam not many can,, if they met me theyd problably laugh at the things i say and have fun with it its just hard to tell over the internet whats really trying to be said.

who was that female mod, by the way she was typing, it was like she was in tears or something, that you were rippin her lil Artnzy-poo

oh

that was jasons ho. shes just mad that she showed me and the world her cleavage and i asked her who was she trying to impress cause jason seems like a cool enuff guy why jepordize that even though he is a cross eyed midget but besides that he looks ok.

Vander .......

I will get ahold of Massive G and let him know that they Banned you.......I think you added alot to that board and made it far more entertaining.......I was looking foreward to seeing you and that Stuart Core guy going at it.......he went after you today with a thread of his own. I think you two going at it would have been a good time.....LOL! As far as not caring , that is your choice my friend........but you could do more for the sport and yourself if you did ......You have to know that I am right.........I know you are a fan of the great Arnold S , he is cocky , fun loving , and competitive just like you. But do you think back in his day he would fucked around on the internet like you do ?[ if it had existed ] Hell no , he would have see it as a tool to market himself and to gain exposure ........I am just looking out bro .....I see alot in you . I don't want this type of B.S. to hold you back . this sport has far more politics than you will ever know.......Take Care Vander.......goodluck with everything.

VANDER,

Post the BOOBIES :)

that would be nice of you ;)

JASON THE CROSS EYED MIDGET...that is the truth.

Shit when you(Jason Arntz) are 5'1" you are going to have some thickness...hell you better or you are wasting your time.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear