over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Var + Dbol kills appetite?

td1111

Registered
Before starting a new cycle of Primo,Var,Eq, I decided to aggressively cut a few lbs of fat off for the first 3 weeks. I experimented with using 40mg Var and 30mg Dbol/day, and WOW my appetite was destroyed. It was awesome, I was doing cardio every day eating nothing but 1800 cals of mostly protein and veggies, and was never hungry. I could go for several hours without eating with ZERO discomfort, but made myself eat protein to avoid muscle loss. I cut about 10lbs of fat in 3 weeks and even gained some quad size from doing eliptical cardio every day.

I thought it was the Var that suppressed my appettie but once I cut the Dbol, my appetite was back in full force.

I've tried a lot of appetite suppressants, but nothing beats Var and Dbol for me. Anyone else experience this? I've done Dbol alone before, but it didn't effect my appetite. What other compounds or combos have this effect, other than Tren?

Before starting a new cycle of Primo,Var,Eq, I decided to aggressively cut a few lbs of fat off for the first 3 weeks. I experimented with using 40mg Var and 30mg Dbol/day, and WOW my appetite was destroyed. It was awesome, I was doing cardio every day eating nothing but 1800 cals of mostly protein and veggies, and was never hungry. I could go for several hours without eating with ZERO discomfort, but made myself eat protein to avoid muscle loss. I cut about 10lbs of fat in 3 weeks and even gained some quad size from doing eliptical cardio every day.

I thought it was the Var that suppressed my appettie but once I cut the Dbol, my appetite was back in full force.

I've tried a lot of appetite suppressants, but nothing beats Var and Dbol for me. Anyone else experience this? I've done Dbol alone before, but it didn't effect my appetite. What other compounds or combos have this effect, other than Tren?

It's because your liver is stressed! It's not healthy! Get some liver aids, like Synthergine.

bump that

ya man two orals is bad on the liver even mild orals like anavar! get some milk thistle and liver aid drink water and no alcohol or soda trust me you wont want to if your liver gets too stressed. But i have had this problem every time with dbol in the end of my dbol supply towards 3rd week just get the supps at your grocery store

Damn! That's no good. Is this why Tren decreases appetite as well?

One piece of advice...
1. Attempt to overdose on milk thistle.

It's because your liver is stressed! It's not healthy! Get some liver aids, like Synthergine.

That is the most logical reason.

Must be do to the 2 orals, I ran prop and var last summer, and couldn't stop eating.

Not only liver, but gastrointestinal trouble as well.

Any way you put it, a cycle with 2 orals (and orals only) is idiotic.
Not to mention cycles without test+ lack of understanding on constructing a proper diet.
1800 cals, protein + veggies... nuff said.

Both of those drugs are known to kill appetite in some users. Although poor appetite can be a sign of liver stress I tend to doubt it in this case. I know many guys who can't eat after one day on some orals, that's too soon for severe liver stress.

I remember Duchaine writing about a certain brand of HG Anavar killing appetite. He didn't know why, but speculated it was something in the tablet, some binder perhaps that irritated the stomach. I don't think it was liver stress as many got these sides from just a few 2.5mg tabs per day.

Some injectables are known to kill appetite in some, so there are other possible mechanisms at work as well IMO.

Both of those drugs are known to kill appetite in some users. Although poor appetite can be a sign of liver stress I tend to doubt it in this case. I know many guys who can't eat after one day on some orals, that's too soon for severe liver stress.

I remember Duchaine writing about a certain brand of HG Anavar killing appetite. He didn't know why, but speculated it was something in the tablet, some binder perhaps that irritated the stomach. I don't think it was liver stress as many got these sides from just a few 2.5mg tabs per day.

Some injectables are known to kill appetite in some, so there are other possible mechanisms at work as well IMO.

This is what I am wondering, if it's just a side effect of these compounds not related to liver stress, since I too lost appettite from day 1 using these orals together. It was so easy to cut very aggressively and not lose any muscle.

This is what I am wondering, if it's just a side effect of these compounds not related to liver stress, since I too lost appettite from day 1 using these orals together. It was so easy to cut very aggressively and not lose any muscle.
Yeah I just don't see it being poor appetite due to liver stress after 1 day!

Also, Anavar is considered the safest oral steroid. It doesn't impact the liver or its enzymes like much other ones. So you might be fine and 3 weeks of that I think you should be o.k. But yeah TEST is always a requirement.

var

Also, Anavar is considered the safest oral steroid. It doesn't impact the liver or its enzymes like much other ones. So you might be fine and 3 weeks of that I think you should be o.k. But yeah TEST is always a requirement.

yes it does

Common symptoms of liver hepatoxicty:

* anorexia (loss of appetite)
* malaise (feeling unwell)
* nausea
* vomiting
* light-colored stools
* unusual tiredness/weakness
* stomach or abdominal pain
* jaundice (yellowing of the skin or whites of the eyes)
* loss of taste for cigarettes

I typically eat like crazy on most orals.

you get very strong cortisol suppression when combining the two... plus d-bol is a dopaminergenic and can suppress appetite in some (same as when you take welbutrin).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131