over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

var for females

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
What brand do you feel the most comfortable giving to your girlfriend or wife? I keep hearing a lot of var is faked, so what brand do you feel is the safest for her to use?

Lab max is the only way to be semi sure . I would recommend using who you feel comfortable with and test it . My choice is obvious but I don't want to get in trouble so that's the advice I can give . My girl had incredible results on var.

My gym gf is on Balkan from ashop. Seems to be working fine. She takes it in a glob of peanut butter so it doesn't absorb in her stomach so fast. 5mg twice a day.

Last edited:
My gym gf is on Balkan from ashop. Seems to be working fine. She takes it in a glob of peanut butter so it doesn't absorb in her stomach so fast. 5mg twice a day.

My ex gf used balkan and they were great. I would never go above 10mg for most women out there (bikini or fitness type goals). Most women are fine at that dose (not all) but some may encounter issues when coming off (mood swings :eek:).

Last edited:
My ex gf used balkan and they were great. I would never go above 10mg for most women out there (bikini or fitness type goals). Most women are fine at that dose (not all) but some may encounter issues when coming off (mood swings :eek:).

I can definitely vouch for this, wife used 10mgs of var for 6 weeks, great results and felt pretty good on them, but when she came off, watch out lol! She felt miserable and MOOOODY as hell, did I say moody lol ?? ;)

All in all after that 2 weeks post she started feeling better and kept most her gains. Her sex drive improved compared to before, which to me was worth the mood swings lol :D

FYI to OP - we used a human grade from pharmacy, pricey as hell but at least we were sure it was what it was.

You can send 1 tab of anything to the guys that test Molly and Ecstasy and they will tell you what it is. Not sure how much it costs.

The var can be hit or miss. I know a couple of females who really like Stealth Group's var.

Legitimate var is great for women. They do not need that much, 10mg a day will make a big difference in a woman's body. Getting legitimate var is another thing all together.

Balkan is a high quality oxandrolone. Great product! 5-10mg per day for most women.

I always run it for about two weeks myself before I give the ok for my girl
Just to be sure it's not winny or d Bol

I can definitely vouch for this, wife used 10mgs of var for 6 weeks, great results and felt pretty good on them, but when she came off, watch out lol! She felt miserable and MOOOODY as hell, did I say moody lol ?? ;)

All in all after that 2 weeks post she started feeling better and kept most her gains. Her sex drive improved compared to before, which to me was worth the mood swings lol :D

FYI to OP - we used a human grade from pharmacy, pricey as hell but at least we were sure it was what it was.

Yikes, I guess I have that to look forward too. :banghead:

I always run it for about two weeks myself before I give the ok for my girl
Just to be sure it's not winny or d Bol

I'd never do that. There's no way to tell other than slightly more than "Bro science".

You can send 1 tab of anything to the guys that test Molly and Ecstasy and they will tell you what it is. Not sure how much it costs.

I looked this up on another board where a very well know UG had some Var tested.

ecstasydata.org does the testing and it looks like it is $100 for any powdered ecstasy or street and pharma tabs.

thanks for the replies fellas! It's greatly appreciated.

I'd never do that. There's no way to tell other than slightly more than "Bro science".

Horse shit
U can't tell the difference betw d Bol or winny and var?
Are u experienced?
It's like night and day

Upsher-Smith only! or compounded by a US pharmacy with prescription from some anti-aging clinics if they offer it anymore.

Last edited:
What brand do you feel the most comfortable giving to your girlfriend or wife? I keep hearing a lot of var is faked, so what brand do you feel is the safest for her to use?

We aren't a sponsor here anymore so if this post is against rules, Mods please delete. SB Labs is very good and was tested by members of another board. 5mg is enough, it is always dosed 100% correct. Another reputable brand is Alpha Pharma, we won the Turinabol Challenge here on ProMuscle with Alpha Pharma brand.

Ton

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads