over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

var vs dbol with low test high tren

chris213

Newbies
Currently running low dose test with 500-700 mg tren a weekly. I'm trying to gain as much mass possible without looking like a blob of shit. I was on 750 test with the teen before hand but my body just looks like poop on high test when I run tren. So I'm thinking of adding in var at 80mg or dbol.. I'm just worried the dbol will make me look like crap also.

My diet consists of sweet potatoes , oats, rice for carbs. Tilapia, tilapia some more tilapia , eggs, chicken. Fats are low right now but usually peanut butter , olive oil

Noticed that dbol+tren a with low t puts on quality muscle very fast. Feel and look great . I don't know how long they can be run together, or even even if they should be but that combo puts on lean dense muscle fast.

either will work fine.

i was running tren with var while cutting

now im running tren with anadrol while bulking up

tren by itself in high doses makes me look very flat, you have to eat a ridiculous amount of carbs daily in my opinion to avoid this, which can be good or bad depending on what you're doing

the addition of anadrol has given me back the pumped look i felt i was lacking with just the tren. still didnt really have it with the var, but i was by far the most vascular and dry with tren+var combo.

it's up to you, any oral will be helpful with tren, just depends on your goals and the look you are going for while you are on. if the goal is mass then the dbol or anadrol (which i prefer over dbol) will be the best choice. you arent gonna look like shit unless you are eating like shit.

ps, with both the addition of the var and the abombs, muscle cramping has been a huge issue for me (im running 100mg ace ED too) -- drinking 1.5 gal of water a day plus supplementing about 10g of taurine daily and i can still barely do some injections like glutes because i cramp up like a son of a bitch to the point of extreme pain. it's weird!

prepare for your cardio to be wrecked too. the back pumps from both orals pretty much limits me to flat walking/running. i was doing high incline steady state daily but each time i added orals the lower back pumps were excruciating and i cant stay on for more than 15 mins

Last edited:
Im not a fan of var with tren . Tren will always outshine var ; for me at least.
Now what Epoxy was talking about with anadrol is a whole different story.
Tren and Drol for me is off the charts. I will be running both this October along with some other stuff.

Im not a fan of var with tren . Tren will always outshine var ; for me at least.
Now what Epoxy was talking about with anadrol is a whole different story.
Tren and Drol for me is off the charts. I will be running both this October along with some other stuff.

You are correct. With the addition of anavar, I did notice more vascularity and even more hardness, but it did not add any extra noticeable level of mass, and it shouldn't, it's var. truth be told, anavar is probably NOT worth the price tag to add to a trenbolone cycle. i would use it more if i was a person who was opposed to or unable to run trenbolone.

tren is not a great mass building compound by itself in my opinion, just talking SHEER MASS. yes, you can put on lean muscle and you look great the whole time you are running it, but you aren't going to blow up when you get on the scale. the addition of drol however will compensate for that. especially if you run it long enough. i think some people GREATLY over exaggerate the liver toxicity of anadrol. if you go out and look at studies of wasting patients running anadrol, i believe one study showed the peak of weight gain in patients (and by weight gain we mean MASS, not water weight) was somewhere in the likes of 16-18 weeks into a daily protocol of 1-2mg per LB of body weight. some people are scared to take anadrol for more than 4-6 weeks, i've been on it 8 at this point running tudca alongside and i've yet to see my liver fall out. planning to continue through the month of august topping out around 12 weeks of anadrol.

i know that's a long winded off topic paragraph but i just thought it should be said. i would choose drol over dbol, and just run a anti-prolactin protocol if you are sensitive to it. i am running b6 p5p, vit-e, and zinc as my anti-prolactins. no caber or prami needed (the sides fucking suck from prami anyway) and have had zero issues running tren ace + drol and honestly if i felt like it i would probably throw some deca in there too. your strength on this protocol will go up so fast your joints could probably benefit from deca or npp added in.

Currently running low dose test with 500-700 mg tren a weekly. I'm trying to gain as much mass possible without looking like a blob of shit. I was on 750 test with the teen before hand but my body just looks like poop on high test when I run tren. So I'm thinking of adding in var at 80mg or dbol.. I'm just worried the dbol will make me look like crap also.

My diet consists of sweet potatoes , oats, rice for carbs. Tilapia, tilapia some more tilapia , eggs, chicken. Fats are low right now but usually peanut butter , olive oil

Var is def not a mass compound, so personally I would not use it. Dbol would be a better choice for mass with the Tren, and honestly if your diet is good(which as posted it is) then dbol isnt going to make you look like crap.

Seems like you are worried about bloating? When running high test with Tren how did you run your AI and what AI? Test can make you look like a blob if you go too high with no Estro control...been there done that and it ruins your physique.

Anadrol i belive would be better than the Dbol for raw mass IMO and as another poster stated it's really not as toxic as people make it out to be. Look into Anadrol brother and I wish you great mass gains on this cycle.

Thanks a lot guys, with high test and tren I feel very gyno prone and get sensitive nips even with b6 and aromas in. That's another reason why I feel the need to have low test. How's the estrogen conversion with anadrol?

Thanks a lot guys, with high test and tren I feel very gyno prone and get sensitive nips even with b6 and aromas in. That's another reason why I feel the need to have low test. How's the estrogen conversion with anadrol?

It doesn't. I'm very sensitive to estrogen myself and that's another reason I prefer it over dbol.

Most anabolic compound that will make one huge is insulin . Main reason pros of today dwarf those of 70s . HOWEVER a simple protocol of food timing must be followed or could be lethal . People talk of it but actually very simple as long as you keep supply of glucose tabs or juice on hand . Get your carbs every 2-3 hours . People get all hysterical over insulin talk but honestly really very simple

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

noticed that dbol doesnt behave like test at all and produces a different look than test. my opinion on dbol that is that produces less bloat everywhere, way more hardness AND fullness in the muscle bellies compared to test. The dbol gives u the fullness that tren alone doesnt. This pairs well to the grainy look that the tren allows you to achieve.

of course if you're fat you wont see all this magic happening . To me 10% and over is fat.

In terms of gains what would you guys think would produce more. 250 test 500-700 trend ace and drol or 1g test and proviron. Of coarse with the same diet and all.

In terms of gains what would you guys think would produce more. 250 test 500-700 trend ace and drol or 1g test and proviron. Of coarse with the same diet and all.

The first will blow the latter out of the water.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131