over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Variety of Food Sources in Diet..

J.Lizzle

Banned
How important is this?

I know some guys who literally just eat say like 5-6 chicken meals with say rice, and then steak with white potato pwo..day in day out..

Apart from off days when it will change a little but food choices will remain the same.

Would you get better results/utilise the food better if say you had 4different Protein sources a day like chicken, steak, turkey and protein blend, a few different carb sources like quinoa, white potato, sweet potato and a few different fat sources...so avocado, eggs, coconut oil..

Thanks.

J

It dependsbfrom person to person, but I have found that when trying to lose bf get as lean as possible the less variety - the better, the less taste - the better, the more bland the better. It is hard to stick to the diet at the very begining but it become very easy after a while because you are craving for the taste for the most part not for a food, take off the taste and you will crave a lo less. So only eggs, oatmeal, chicken, fish rice and beef when dieting, no seasonings, no sauces, no sweateners or sugar free crappy chemicals loaded stuff just some salt, lemon juice when dieting. When bulking it is the opposite I want to enhance foods taste as much as possible, variety is a lot bigger I eat a lot of junk too in the offseason I eat 2-3 times more, more variety of food but I crave for a food also 2-3 times more lol Most people eat because they crave for a taste not for a food, this is why there are so many food obessed people

Much better micronutrient profile with a variety of foods in your diet.

It dependsbfrom person to person, but I have found that when trying to lose bf get as lean as possible the less variety - the better, the less taste - the better, the more bland the better. It is hard to stick to the diet at the very begining but it become very easy after a while because you are craving for the taste for the most part not for a food, take off the taste and you will crave a lo less. So only eggs, oatmeal, chicken, fish rice and beef when dieting, no seasonings, no sauces, no sweateners or sugar free crappy chemicals loaded stuff just some salt, lemon juice when dieting. When bulking it is the opposite I want to enhance foods taste as much as possible, variety is a lot bigger I eat a lot of junk too in the offseason I eat 2-3 times more, more variety of food but I crave for a food also 2-3 times more lol Most people eat because they crave for a taste not for a food, this is why there are so many food obessed people

Couldn't agree more. So much easier and traceable eating same thing Ed. Weird thing is I've learnt to love tuna flakes and broccoli and my rice and veg so much that for me now a cheat meal would just be bigger portions of same thing, with 3 chicken breasts instead of one. Amazing how your tastes can change. Don't crave junk at all now and not even slightly tempted by the donuts and shit people bring into work.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
i eat the exact same thing 7 days a week for months....get tired of that switch to something else...then eat that 7 days a week for months

lately its been

meal 1 8oz 96% hamburger with a little taco seasoning
2 ezekiel tortilla
lettuce and spinach with hot sauce (2 burritos)
1sc casein
handful cashews
some strawberries or orange

meal 2 same thing

My meats stay close to the same , eggs , beef , chicken and fish , some shrimp and crawfish , pork , deer.

Carbs are almost all fruits and yams :satsums , berries , pineapple , tomatoes , sweet potatoes.

Fat from wole free range eggs , wild game , free range beef , some nuts coconut and macadamia nut oil , a little avacado

Veggies : spinach , kale , asparagus , broccoli , all color bell pepper , carrots

The way I feel is that if you are gonna take in food it should offer more than just calories

Variety is the spice of life. I like to vary my foods as much as possible

Plenty of reasons to change up foods in your diet. First most, I couldn't see myself eating the same shit day in day out. Boring!

Eating variety of foods is an affective idea to maintain fitness level. Never cut any food group out of your diet including carbohydrates. A good diet plan helps you whether you want to build muscles or just loss you weight.

a healthy body has less obstacles to be lean and muscular

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic