over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vasectomy

gogotren

Banned
I had a vasectomy done June 2011 after my second kid was born. I had blood work done a month before and my test was around 350, afterwards i felt it crash. I did not have new bloods done but I was always cranky, tired, getting whiskey dick (without having any drinks). I`m still happy i did it cause I get raw for life with wife, no birth control side effects, no rubbers. Anybody else have this happen?? I`m happy to TRT for life (she`s happy for me to do it too).

Second question is, volume is a little bit lighter. What is there to make the volume (at this point just prostate fluid) larger? I`ve heard clomid, zinc, stay hydrated which I am in 10% humidity....

I had mine done in 2006 and dident have any adverse effects as far as libido , I've always had a big volume and that dident change.

I started last year on TRT , at 200mg a week keeps my libido off the hook.

If your test is 350 before the clip then id certainly get it checked now to see where you are at you could be able to get a script

Had mine done about 5 years ago and have had no adverse effects on libido or volume.

Looking into this now :( but definitely excited to not have to wear a fucking condom with my wife, damn that sucks!!!

I don't know how much volume I have since I no longer "pull out". But my TEST levels did drop since my procedure.

My dr was good, he had a big fat ugly nurse.. . SWEET!! She was grabbing my junk to swab it with iodine, there was no accidental wood happening with her in the room, LOL.

I didn`t even feel the needle that numbed me. Then he just poked a hole, stretched the skin, cut out 1/2", did a little BBQ to seal them off. No stitches, no pain, drove home myself

I asked him about T dropping off, he said "no way, don`t worry about it". I could get a script but also don`t wanna be held in the box by a Dr. that is retarded. Why can`t I be 1400 test? Why is the top of range 1200? Is 200 more really gonna be unhealthy? Also I`m not willing to let my test drop back down to 300 to get a script. If I went in now above range I`m getting jack. I had it done at 34 y/o my test levels should not be that dropped off from aging.

Look for the no scalpel procedure.

Stop being a pussy. That was my first surgical procedure I ever had done. I did it with local anesthesia and drove myself home :D

(I live less than a mile from the place where I had it done)

It hurt a lot more after I decided to test it out before I was properly healed :p

Stop being a pussy. That was my first surgical procedure I ever had done. I did it with local anesthesia and drove myself home :D

(I live less than a mile from the place where I had it done)

It hurt a lot more after I decided to test it out before I was properly healed :p

Dude you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You should've Googled the procedure before school yard name calling. There is still an incision made...just Google it*sigh*

Dude you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You should've Googled the procedure before school yard name calling. There is still an incision made...just Google it*sigh*

Huh? Did I mention anything about an incision? Stop being so sensative...You sure you don't have a vagina? :D

Last edited:
Ooooo...an internet tough guy. I'm very impressed.

Dude grab your tampon already.

I AM JUST KIDDING AROUND HERE. WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY COMMENTS SO SERIOUSLY?

Read my first reply to your quote in this thread. Read it like one of your boys is kidding around with you. Was that so bad?

Going in on the 28th. The doc gave me a script for one Valium and a few Codeine. He says take one of each before you come in. Is this necessary? Seems like a lot of drugs.

I thought it was kinda funny when he said "your balls are pretty small, are you on something?"

I said I was on 200mg test for HRT, but, they have always been tiny. He said they probably weren't making enough test my whole life.......I hate genetics.

Going in on the 28th. The doc gave me a script for one Valium and a few Codeine. He says take one of each before you come in. Is this necessary? Seems like a lot of drugs.

I thought it was kinda funny when he said "your balls are pretty small, are you on something?"

I said I was on 200mg test for HRT, but, they have always been tiny. He said they probably weren't making enough test my whole life.......I hate genetics.

Codine pre-surgery :confused:

The valium is necessary if you are the type who is going to get anxious about the procedure.

Those Dr`s sure love handing out drug scripts. None of that is necessary. I had next to no pain during or after. The smell of my vas tubes being burned (cauterized) was not expected but i didn`t freak out.

Those Dr`s sure love handing out drug scripts. None of that is necessary. I had next to no pain during or after. The smell of my vas tubes being burned (cauterized) was not expected but i didn`t freak out.

I read an article in GQ where the author said he could smell his flesh burning. I might not be able to handle that. The author also said something about an intense pain on whichever said was being cauterized? Anyone experience that?

I read an article in GQ where the author said he could smell his flesh burning. I might not be able to handle that. The author also said something about an intense pain on whichever said was being cauterized? Anyone experience that?

My vasectomy consisted of 2 punctures (1 on each side). They each pull the vas deferen from the scrotum, them cut an cauterize each end. It is a light burning smell not too bad and as long as you local anesthetic work, you don't really feel any pain . This whole procedure took less than 15 minutes.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131