over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vasodilator

aksel

Newbies
Guys, I am so pleasenty impressed with synthetek vasodilatator. I had a shot yesterday and my veins are huge.would it make any harm if in the competition day I'll have two shots intead of one, morning and afternoon.?

i believe you are suppost to be taking the entire bottle before contest. 5ml in one cheek and 5ml in the other cheek...

Big A said to only use it once on show day and not repeat at night show. So before pre judgeing would be best and the affects should last untill the night show.

NixLifter said:
i believe you are suppost to be taking the entire bottle before contest. 5ml in one cheek and 5ml in the other cheek...

10cc's?? is this stuff watered down(low in strength)? and thats why you have to use so much of it? I have never used it, just juice. And thats why I am asking. (no disrespectmeant just trying to inform myself)

BOOMSHAKER said:
10cc's?? is this stuff watered down(low in strength)? and thats why you have to use so much of it? I have never used it, just juice. And thats why I am asking. (no disrespectmeant just trying to inform myself)

It's exactly one dose for a 200lb+ man. It's made that way, so no overdosing (more is not better) so people don't start passing out.

And you only inject it before pre-judging. It has an additive effect, so if you inject it again that day, you will overdose and pass out.

Thanks Big A, that makes it very clear.

I think this site says it best: **broken link removed**

Primarilly the last part. "FOR ORAL USE ONLY". Dont be a retard and inject this stuff. It's not in a sealed container made for injection anyway. That ought to be an obvious clue.

Don't listen to anyone telling you to inject this stuff.

Inject it. Sorry Big John, but I don;t think you know what you are talking about. It is meant to be injected.

BigJohn said:

Primarilly the last part. "FOR ORAL USE ONLY". Dont be a retard and inject this stuff. It's not in a sealed container made for injection anyway. That ought to be an obvious clue.

As said before, you don't know what you are talking about.

It comes in a sealed multi use vial. Photos are deceiving. And the oral disclaimer it's for legal reasons. It's a sterile injectible product.

BigJohn said:

Do some research before you post about something you know nothing about.

Diesel250 said:
Do some research before you post about something you know nothing about.

So going to the mfr's site isn't doing research?

I'll take everyone's word for it being injectable.

However, I don't think I'll inject products from a supplier who posts false information about it's proper use. I don't see any legitimate pharma companies do that.

Just my 2 cents...

ok, douche.. . . he says that so he can sell it to us legally with out being confiscated. saying that it is oral allows it to be legal. he wouldn't be able to sell it to us (legally) if he sold something to be injected . . . you know nothing (as big a says)

All I'm saying is this is an unsafe practice.

What is some newbie thinks "hmm I can inject this even tho the site says to drink it, so I obviously can do it with something else", and winds up screwing himself up?

The BBing community already gets a bad rap. Do we need to risk more negative publicity?

BigJohn said:

What is some newbie thinks "hmm I can inject this even tho the site says to drink it, so I obviously can do it with something else", and winds up screwing himself up?

The BBing community already gets a bad rap. Do we need to risk more negative publicity?

The oral use only is so that they can ship to the US.. the vails come with a stopper on the top to draw out of, I should know ive used plenty of their products. They are pharma grade. BigA knows everything and anything about that company and its products. If a newbie decides to inject orange juice into his ass cheek then I hope it hurts. Most people purchasing Synthetek products have already read plenty of post on it and know what its really meant for.

chill out

hey big john, RELAX. all of their products are 100% sterile and safe to inject.
aside from that make sure you inject at least 90 min. before stage. you will be hyperventilating for 1 hour afterword. this is good, take in lots of oxygen.

BigJohn said:

These are not products for newbies, nor are they going to appeal to regular gym dodos. People who know how to use them, and want them, seek them out for their purposes. Such people know how to use them.

IronMike

Thanks guys for answers. I see that there are people trying to fight for a good couse, but I wont agree. The fact is that the product is working , is safe and for me all it matters is to be able to get it. Whaterver the compromise

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear