over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VEAGAN!!!!

alphamale1

Registered
Que paso amigos? My wife became...converted...switched....to the VEAGAN diet, no mofo meat :eek:. Over the past several months she has lost weight and a lot of muscle tone. She needs a plant based protein which I'm not at all familiar with any suggestions? Looked at true nutrition website any suggestions or info would be appreciated

Que paso amigos? My wife became...converted...switched....to the VEAGAN diet, no mofo meat :eek:. Over the past several months she has lost weight and a lot of muscle tone. She needs a plant based protein which I'm not at all familiar with any suggestions? Looked at true nutrition website any suggestions or info would be appreciated

Sprouted rice protein

my wife likes their rice, pea, hemp and pumpkin proteins. I don't think crickets qualify as a vegan protein source.

my wife likes their rice, pea, hemp and pumpkin proteins. I don't think crickets qualify as a vegan protein source.

I don't think cows, fish, and chickens do either...I'll purchase the ones you and slice mentioned and go from there.

Quinoa is another good source in case you get sick of rice

GAT makes a solid Plant Protein.

Hi I’m forgetful vegan.......

That pepperoni pizza was..... ahhh....shit.

Sent from The Iron Pile

I went vegetarian a few months ago, although I am not vegan I use brown rice protein + pea protein

I use a custom blend of 50% rice protein and 50% pea protein from True Nutrition. Tastes good, digests well, and is reasonably priced.

They have a pre-made "Vegan Optimizer" blend that has hemp protein as well, but the hemp doesn't mix well and is a bit gritty.

Ok seriously though, just any vegan protien wont due. With the exception of quinoa no vegan protien has a full amino acid profile needed to build muscle. So the more you mix together the better. Unfortuantely all that powder is pre digested and goes through ones system too fast. Whole foods are better for gains. But your macros will be terrible if you get a lot of vegan protien from
Whole foods, your carbs will be way too high. So ya powders it is. Hemp, quinoa, pea, soy, pumpkin, etc. look at the link i moxed a bunch of veggie protiens for $11 a pound. I have no affiliation not trying to advertise, theres a bunch of sites that will make Custom protien powder blends.

https://truenutrition.com/p-1126-custom-mix.aspx

The company organifi makes a protein that is quinoa, pea, and pumpkin seed protein. Also has mcts, and digestive enzymes. I suggest looking into it.

Two tablespoons of Chia Seeds contains between 4-5 grams of protein and the following:

11 grams of fiber,177 milligrams of calcium, and 4.9 grams of omega-3 fatty acids.

My wife is vegan...and she uses these in salads, smoothies, oatmeal...etc.

I actually have a green smoothie at night with her with them in it as it's a pretty good source of everything.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws