over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Veda-Gest: New MA Labs Product

I never really gave much thought to it until I read this post of yours...and now I am seriously considering doing so in the early part of 2020...so about a year from now. I want to finish building the new line before I go international. One thing at a time.

I am also going to look into Vicaine's legality in the various European countries. If it can legally be sold in several of them, I will strongly consider re-releasing it for sale in those nations.

Glad to hear that. Even if it was "just" Veda-Gest, M.A. Pump and the GDA product I am sure that you'd have a good market over here. I could see Supplement Needs being a fitting retailer for your brand. Keep me updated.

Got a few bottles on the way. Should be here by the time my current nexium runs out. Gonna try to completely replace it with this if this works (I'm on nexium pretty much year round so I'm worried about kidney or other problem). Will start on the low side to see if I can save money of course with just 1 cap per meal and see if that's good enough. Will report back here to update with success (or failure?)..

Been using the Veda this week and am completely off the nexium, hopefullly for good. Based on Mike's recommendation below my last post of using 1 for more frequent smaller meals and 2 if ya eat big meals I went with 2. Normally take with lunch and dinner as I have been using greens/protein shake type mix for breakfast that's good for digestion and causes no problems on it's own (as long as I take my time drinking and don't chug otherwise it'll make me rumble). Think with the price of Nexium vs Veda it won't cost me any extra money possibly even less to improve my health without greatly increasing my risk of kidney disease so I'm pretty stoked about the results so far. Definitely will have to give it more time to know for sure that it's a long term replacement but so far so good...

Going to give this a try I now have ulcerative colitis and am trying to not have to live on script meds for ever it cant be healthy

Bought a bottle for my wife. She has ibs/chrons and has alot of trouble digesting food. Shes on a very limited diet and hasnt been able to increase calories or add in new foods for a long time. Today is day 6 taking this supplement and has already had a good improvement with her digestion and has added in more calories the past 2 days with zero issues. So far we're very happy with this. We've tried countless supplements and diet plans over the past few years with no luck. Thank you very much Mike Arnold for another quality product. This is the 3rd product my wife and i have used and they've all been great.

Last edited:
Bought a bottle for my wife. She has ibs/chrons and has alot of trouble digesting food. Shes on a very limited diet and hasnt been able to increase calories or add in new foods for a long time. Today is day 6 taking this supplement and has already had a good improvement with her digestion and has added in more calories the past 2 days with zero issues. So far we're very happy with this. We've tried countless supplements and diet plans over the past few years with no luck. Thank you very much Mike Arnold for another quality product. This is the 3rd product my wife and i have used and they've all been great.

I am REALLY happy to hear that. There are a lot of cool things about the supplement business, but when it comes to customer feedback, nothing makes me more happy than hearing stuff like this.

I am REALLY happy to hear that. There are a lot of cool things about the supplement business, but when it comes to customer feedback, nothing makes me more happy than hearing stuff like this.

Am I nuts or can you not pay with cc on your site? :)

Grabbed two bottles once I heard about this instantly. Will report back after a bottle is gone. Plan on using 5-6 caps per day.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws