advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vegas guys…Golem or Golias, who’s bigger?

The framework is not in oxygen for a long time, but there is coaching by Chad and DJ and they both like huge amounts of protein, even 16-18oz of meat per meal
Yea for me Chad is eh just bc of Dallas and a few other things but I’ve never heard DJ say something not correct or insightful/brilliant and yea they both push mega protein and both coach winners. I personally think anything less than 1.5 per lb of LBM is not gonna truly reach potential and most of us who train hard still need at least 1 gm per lb of lbm which puts almost every competitor on here at a min of 200 honestly when I compete I’m pushing 400-600gms of protein and i try to not use shakes. Whole food is always my goal. I use large dose aminos but I don’t count them towards my daily total. I know this I’ll always want to push too much clean protein than ever fall short if I’ve got my foot on the gas. Cardio-lift/posing-abs/posing, you’re gonna be catabolic if your protein is short and you’re already in a Calorie deficit

Craig is a joke. 40 years old with a black dyed beard and always in a hoodie and an hat in the desert lol. Weird shape and trains like a baby. There’s a reason he never posts any training or gym vids. Constantly walking around with his lats flared out. He’s not nearly as big in person, not even close. No one takes him serious at any of the gyms here.
Total social media creation

Sounds very personal brother, was he a douche to you? He is very immature.

I've seen him too, he doesn't Photoshop, he angles himself in pics, he's not as big as his pictures but still a monster

Golem is bigger but looks like a lot more synthol, food and gear

I've seen him too, he doesn't Photoshop, he angles himself in pics, he's not as big as his pictures but still a monster

I don’t get these dudes or chics even that photo shop, they are always a disappointment in real life I prefer the opposite effect, nothing better than having someone say wow you’re way bigger in real life. I had this one about ten years ago, “son we need to talk, your mother and I assumed your Facebook photos were photoshopped but your arms are actually bigger here. We are upset and concerned”. They r Mormon, any it was meant to upset/insult me. Made my fucking Christmas

I don’t get these dudes or chics even that photo shop, they are always a disappointment in real life I prefer the opposite effect, nothing better than having someone say wow you’re way bigger in real life. I had this one about ten years ago, “son we need to talk, your mother and I assumed your Facebook photos were photoshopped but your arms are actually bigger here. We are upset and concerned”. They r Mormon, any it was meant to upset/insult me. Made my fucking Christmas
Lol!

It’s not personal, I know Craig and we’re cool. We just disagree on how he promotes himself. No issues at all

It’s not personal, I know Craig and we’re cool. We just disagree on how he promotes himself. No issues at all
What difference does it make to you?
The guy is happy and friendly.
He's okay in my book.
Just saw him last week.

This golias has one of the funniest weirdest shaped looking bodies Iv ever seen. The polar Opposite of good genetics. Just an odd looking guy all around. The other guys muscles don’t even flinch when he’s training. Im
Assuming he’s oil filled and it’s not a good look for him. Both big but there’s a lot more to life than just being large. Neither of them look like bodybuilders. I didn’t know who either of them were until I searched their names today. After watching several videos with them talking neither of them seem even remotely intelligent. To each their own.

They both seem like nice laid back guys to me. I don’t really understand why they bother people so much. I think golem has entertaining videos and I like that he shows he diet in depth

Craig had great genetics but sure he has gone more "weird" looking now. He has lied about everything imo but I wouldn't say he had bad genetics at all. He just tried to get as big as possible and it ruined his shape. He posted he was natural at 225 and eating junk food all day everyday for this 1st pic which is obviously complete nonsense. He says he eats tiny amounts and takes very low doses and has never used hgh, slin or seo but the later is definitely untrue. I don't understand where guys are stating he wasn't even big though and he was all photoshop or angles. He was massive he is just that insecure he tries to outangle everyone and it looks silly.

Now he is much smaller so he doesn't post pics where he is facing forwards. I remember watching someone's IG story in the gym awhile back and he was standing in the gym behind them and he didn't look half the size he does in his pics so it is all for social media. Although at one time he definitely was huge and looked good. I personally don't understand all the hate because he seems like a really nice guy. He just has severe body dysmorphia and he has probably struggled having to be smaller which is a shame. In this 1st pic he states he was natural and eating junk food all day it's probably the ideal physique for many men. The last pic is with Rich Piana and Rich was huge (big frame) so it shows how big Craig was at that time.

Craig is a joke. 40 years old with a black dyed beard and always in a hoodie and an hat in the desert lol. Weird shape and trains like a baby. There’s a reason he never posts any training or gym vids. Constantly walking around with his lats flared out. He’s not nearly as big in person, not even close. No one takes him serious at any of the gyms here.
Total social media creation
I’ve heard the same thing about him. He looks like total shit! Like you said very weird shape. His head doesn’t match his body. Never seen somebody with such a small head and body that size lol weird to say the least. I’m sure golem would make him look small side by side

Doesn't Craig use one of those Korean photoshop programs that shrink your head? Apparently in Korea a small head is ideal.

Craig had great genetics but sure he has gone more "weird" looking now. He has lied about everything imo but I wouldn't say he had bad genetics at all. He just tried to get as big as possible and it ruined his shape. He posted he was natural at 225 and eating junk food all day everyday for this 1st pic which is obviously complete nonsense. He says he eats tiny amounts and takes very low doses and has never used hgh, slin or seo but the later is definitely untrue. I don't understand where guys are stating he wasn't even big though and he was all photoshop or angles. He was massive he is just that insecure he tries to outangle everyone and it looks silly.

Now he is much smaller so he doesn't post pics where he is facing forwards. I remember watching someone's IG story in the gym awhile back and he was standing in the gym behind them and he didn't look half the size he does in his pics so it is all for social media. Although at one time he definitely was huge and looked good. I personally don't understand all the hate because he seems like a really nice guy. He just has severe body dysmorphia and he has probably struggled having to be smaller which is a shame. In this 1st pic he states he was natural and eating junk food all day it's probably the ideal physique for many men. The last pic is with Rich Piana and Rich was huge (big frame) so it shows how big Craig was at that time.

I know two things here one bodybuilders all have pretty big heads so that pic ain’t right and Piana is a red flag for EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT BODYBUILDING

I know two things here one bodybuilders all have pretty big heads so that pic ain’t right and Piana is a red flag for EVERYTHING BAD ABOUT BODYBUILDING
I agree regarding Piana. I also met him on several occasions and always thought he was a bit of an asshole.

I agree regarding Piana. I also met him on several occasions and always thought he was a bit of an asshole.
Total Ass hole and lije Bostin and douches like Zyzz they make us all look like idiots. I know everyone hates Titus now but Craig was a man of his word til the end or at least as long as we were tight and if you fucked with Craig there was no drama it was just a fight straight up. Watching Rich with all his shit talk but never actually fighting was such a bitch move. Outta that whole 5% crew the only one who seemed to be legit is that super tatted up big Mexican dude, I can’t think of his name. The rest were all actors playing hard. At least from what I saw. Nothing wrong with not fighting just shut the fuck up if you aren’t gonna back it.

I wonder how many young guys coming up got ruined by Rich’s influence prolly thousands

I wonder how many young guys coming up got ruined by Rich’s influence prolly thousands
In 2015 / 2016 I worked with a guy who had no muscle, was quite overweight, and got into the gym through Rich Piana. One day he was eating a big cinnamon roll at work and I asked him what he was doing - he replied, 'Oh, that's gym food'. Yeah it could work for you if you're 250lbs. lean, not when you're the typical American with no muscle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131