over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vegas time boyz

Nemesis79

Registered
K brothas...name some must dos in Vegas going this weekend..hope to come up with some cashola...will be there till wed.

later on play on

I'll be at Caesar's Palace lmk what i shouldn't miss doing besides show girls and some good ole fashion risk taking

Oh man, that place is dangerous. Ive been there twice and I am still recovering from the last trip. A friend and I were walking along the strip and this limo driver offered to take us to some strip club ( Jaguars), why not. About ten drinks and two bottles of Moet later I had to call it a night. Have fun and good luck!!
The Juggernaut

Paris Buffett is the best then Id say the Bellagio unlimited crab and lobster shit i must have sat there for 3 hours crackin crab legs soakin them in butter just to much fun to miss out on that.

I can give you a run down

Buffet...Beliagio
strip club...SIN
Club ...PURE
Afterhours....DRAIS

Thats proly in the order I would hit um too.

Bump for LEX

he would be the man I would talk to about the do`s and don`ts in vegas.
I went last year and It was GREAT.. seen more T&A then what I did in cancun. Best part for me was the Food and all the fine tail everywhere.

Im thinking of heading there to catch the UFC in April.. should be a good one.

YEAH BOY!

rAJJIN said:
he would be the man I would talk to about the do`s and don`ts in vegas.
I went last year and It was GREAT.. seen more T&A then what I did in cancun. Best part for me was the Food and all the fine tail everywhere.

Im thinking of heading there to catch the UFC in April.. should be a good one.
My girl just suprised me with a trip tp Vegas over that weekend I think. I'll definitely be catching THAT UFC fight if I can get tix.
Never been to vegas before, so this thread can really help me out in making decisions on what to do and where to go.
LEX, any other "must do's" for my first time vegas trip??

Viva Las Vegas!!!

One of the best Martini Bars is right in Ceasers'! It's called Shadows very sexy & classy - safe to take your girl there!

Night club inside Bellaggio called Light kick's ass! Dress to impress, be prepared to flip th doorman a few bucks ($20 per head) or wait in an incredibly long line! Also dinner inside bellagio - Prime (in the lower level) awesome steakhouse! And Jasmine (main level) gourmet oriental - make reservations and ask for a window seat, you'll get to watch the water show throughout your dinner!

Night club called Rain is inside Palms - again dress to impress and a few buck to the doorman helps alot here since quite a few celebs hang out there - especially younger ones! Palms also has an excellent rest. called NINE - reservations are recommended!

As far as strip clubs, it's been my experience that the Spearmint Rhino is really the best bang for your buck! (pun intended) One of the girls there my my buddy lose a load in his shorts! LOL! He had to un tuck his shirt so we could walk around still and not have his wet spot showing!!!!!!!!!!

If it's warm enough, Ceasers' pool is one of the best if you want to see T&A, they have what's called the european Pool which is topless - Very very nice!

Have a great time and put $100 on Black for me! HAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! :D

they just put a new ride on the stratosphere that looks freaking insane,
depending on what you want to do there is alot of stuff here, Ceasars just redid and added alot of stuff, all the bars in the casio are great and I think a total of 4 clubs and one of then all nighter there too, if you can be more specific maybe I can tip you off where to go, brand new strip club sin just opened and is bad ass

going back may 12 for my second trip mandaly bay cant wait. last time there was also at mandaly, but this time they have added a nude area by the pool. Had dinner at the bellagio {buffet} every night, then it was off to hardrock, younger crowd party central just full of tail, then to palms {rain} long lines to get in, but nothing a 100$ cant fix. I had to take a vacation when I got home from that vacation. have fun Bro..

Thanks.

LEX said:
they just put a new ride on the stratosphere that looks freaking insane,
depending on what you want to do there is alot of stuff here, Ceasars just redid and added alot of stuff, all the bars in the casio are great and I think a total of 4 clubs and one of then all nighter there too, if you can be more specific maybe I can tip you off where to go, brand new strip club sin just opened and is bad ass
My wife and I are a single, young couple. What we were looking to do was catch a few good clubs and a few good strip clubs. I don't want to waste time just trying to figure out which would be the best to go to.
We're into techno a good bit so I'd like to hit the best of that one night. She like the bigger dance clubs. As for the strip clubs, I want to go to one where the girls are classy, but still all nude.
As for the Palms, my girl works in a strip club around home here and the owners,(which we're good friends with) are friends with some high ups at the Palms. We'll be getting VIP treatment there. I'm looking forward to that since I've heard about how nice and exclusive the Palms can be.
I'm not really sure what else she is going to want to do though since this is my first trip out there.
I just hate to waste my time walking around and missing some of the best sites or places to go.
Thanks for the help LEX. I'll let you know if I think of anything else.

Mike, I am in the same boat you are, we love techno and deep house, best place online to see what is goin on www.napkinnights.com and goto las vegas, they give you a break down of whats going on and pics of it. Pure at Ceasars is shizzle right now, the clubs at rain are ok too but mostly 10-2am for afterhours you are talking Drais the classic and longest lasting afterhours, Seven club rubber from LA afterhours, and OPM in ceasars they play some hip hop though. All nude strip clubs I cant vouch for been in one and thought it was a county fair pig judging show. They places with the classiest hottest chicks are not nude that I know of, treasures, sin rhino and crazy are some of the tops. or hit me up pm

made a note of all that...hopefully i'll do em all...and wont' get stuck at the blackjack table..i'll try to hit grand canyon and take the copter ride..or maybe save that for a nother trip..
yo vander i had paris buffet on the list..yeah i'm lookin forward to that.thanx everyone for the info..i'll def check out everything i can and try to come up with some cash hehe :) i'm not a gambler at all but just gonna do a lil for fun

Buffet at the Rio! It's a football field long!!!
Light at the Bellagio. Tons of hot young ho's
Poker at Harrah's. I just won big there.
Rock out with your cock out at House of Blues.

hey finally some bros on here that are down with techno. im supposed to be heading out to vegas sometime in august so i will have to remember some of the clubs you guys are listing.

to lex and mike, isnt it hard to understand how some people cant stand listening to techno in a good club atmosphere. i cant dance a lick to hip hop but you throw me in a club and i might not stop dancing. i remember last winter i danced for about 5 hours straight until 6:30am. i went outside in the freezing cold and actually had to take my shirt off cause it was ringing wet with sweat.. lol

later and share some stories when you get back,

GJ

Just seem to be a friendier kinda atmosphere with techno plus I just plain like it. Some awesome dj's out here too. Ice has guests all the time like okenfold, chirstopher lawerence and Tiesto.

I love Vegas

I was there this past June and stayed at Caesars for the week. They treat ya like a king.. The pool is there best. :D

I willbe in VEGAS for ST PADDYS day....

I was there in 1998 for the same weekend...SPRING BREAK and tons of hotties ;)

Strip clubs...
food...
gambling :)

Lvoe taht place

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner