over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Venous health..(thank you Dante)

At 35 years old i have some of the worse varicose veins you've ever seem. I have deep system valve failures, perforators on both legs, they are messed up bad. Won't even leave the house without compression socks simply because it looks too bad.

Mine started really gradually when i was about 18 but increased about 100x worse in the last seven years or using steroids. Its most definitely a genetic things to some degree. Steroids just sped it up exponentially.

I have all the symptoms you experience though. My best advice is be careful using gear. I'm at a point where i dont use any more than trt and a small amount of hgh. Occasionally ill throw an oral in for a few weeks and thats all.

I'm in the process of getting mine worked on if my insurance will come through for me.
Did you ever get a clot in your legs, are those vein problems not an increased risk for clots?

I'm very sorry to hear this. It takes a lot of strength to get through all of that!

Depending on your symptoms...

EKG for Arrhythmia (Tachycardia (High) & Bradycardia (Low) Heart Rate)

Echocardiogram for Heart & Valve Health (Ejection Fraction)

Calcium CT for Artery Health (Plaque Build Up)
Thank you sir..! It's the kids, her mom, my brother, his daughter, that keep me going! I promised my wife, that i would always until i die, be there for her kids! I swore that to my wife, and I'm not letting my wife down, that will never happen. But yes when we lost our baby girl, the scream my wife let out, was sooo filled with agonizing devastation, that it still haunts me to this day... absolutely horrifyingly painful, she was never the same after that, it's like she died that day also.

I'm praying I can get this done, and a few other things. I lost my mom to cancer, father to a heart attack, my wife to type 1 (daughter passed away from complications, as my wife was soo high risk), and this year my brother was diagnosed with myeloma. I still have my wife's mom, and my 3 step kids to be here for...no way I'm leaving them too!
My heart goes out to you! Truly sorry for your adversities you've endured!

Wish I had some words of encouragement through these dismal times!

Keep doing you! Sounds like those children have a wonderful stepdad!

My heart goes out to you! Truly sorry for your adversities you've endured!

Wish I had some words of encouragement through these dismal times!

Keep doing you! Sounds like those children have a wonderful stepdad!

What you said x10000! I didn't even know what to post after I read this early in the morning. It puts complaining about anything into perspective!

Hang in there james, you are one strong guy, brother! RESPECT!

I feel you man. I lost my mom after a long miserable 10 years to metastatic breast cancer (had the BRCA gene), my old man died of some heart related complications (not sure what but had a his first heart attack younger than I am now by quite a few years we werent remotely close), my sister had cancer (double mastectomy, hysterotomy, and thyroid removal), and I could go on and on. Theres more than a dozen close family members who were blood who died of cancer and heart disease. My cousin just had a nasty melanoma removed and his sister had a brain tumor removed.

I completely understand where you are coming from being the reliable one for the ones you care about. I'm about to get a will taken care of in a couple weeks as a result because you can never be too sure. Theres a lot we cant control but when you see your aunt lawyering up over your recently deceased uncle, you take note over those things that you can be proactive with.

I wish you the best with your health. Hopefully theres advice here that can assist you. ProM has helped me out more times than I can count.

I'm praying I can get this done, and a few other things. I lost my mom to cancer, father to a heart attack, my wife to type 1 (daughter passed away from complications, as my wife was soo high risk), and this year my brother was diagnosed with myeloma. I still have my wife's mom, and my 3 step kids to be here for...no way I'm leaving them too!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws