advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vent/holy shit I've missed you guys and this lifestyle (will make it short-ish)

Google&Pubmed

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm going to make this into bullet points and skip over a lot of things because fuck doing a normal post lol.

• I graduated and landed a job that requires 2 licencing from FINRA.
  • Had to move and end my 3+year relationship with my girlfriend.
  • Can't work the job that I was hired for until I get the licensing and the fill in job is mentally draining/depressing.
  • We found out that my father has stage 3 cancer.
  • my manager tries to use my dad's cancer on me to motivate me to study more(and I am one of the top performing people).
  • I notify all the people that I helped out that I will be putting my life on hold for 8-10 weeks so I can support my family and get my licensing while working a full time job.
  • couple of people that I had helped out A LOT screwed me over and didn't compensate me for months upon months of hard work and blame it on me having to put things on hold for a bit...
  • I am continuing my strict diet and waking up early every morning to do my fasted cardio. Losing fat but also size due to not working out (well going flat too b/c keto...I hope).
  • ManagerS started being a close minded dicks 2 weeks before the first exam and I started speaking out (which they didn't like and thought I was going to fail).
  • I passed my first exam and had a great fuck you laugh.
  • My Dad's tests come back clear and he is cancer free.
  • I started working out while studying for my second exam but some how I look shittier than before and have had my coach on hold so I'm also lost lol
  • I now have to work 20+hrs from today to Sunday night to get the extra work done that my job has gave me (BTW, not being compensated for it...it's for licensing and can't really fight it b/c test date was set LONG time ago).

But through out all this I have noticed two huge things about myself and idk if this is sad or what but:

1) Not being active on bodybuilding forums (ESPECIALLY PM) sucks. I feel there is a huge gap in my life and that I have become an outcast to between what it seems like a family/support group to me.

2) Having a coach (especially a person like Shelby) makes life so much easier. Having a professional's input about what you really care about and having them support and assist you takes you (or at least me) to next level not just in bodybuilding but life in general. Knowing that you have them available right there and then when you need them can make you so happy, relaxed, and motivated that it changes the way you act and react to life completely. I truly need to give this man a shout out because I have genuinely never met a person as honest, caring, and kind as him.

The best news is your dad is cancer free, I hope everything else falls in place and you get where you want to be.

PM is a great community with alot of helpful people and Shelby is an excellent training.

LIFE

It kicks you in the balls and just laughs at you.

Sounds like you landed on your feet brother, glad everything sounds like it worked out and glad Pops is cancer free.

Welcome back.

The best news is your dad is cancer free, I hope everything else falls in place and you get where you want to be.

PM is a great community with alot of helpful people and Shelby is an excellent training.

LIFE

It kicks you in the balls and just laughs at you.

Sounds like you landed on your feet brother, glad everything sounds like it worked out and glad Pops is cancer free.

Welcome back.

I know. The day that got the news I felt like a million pounds was lifted off of my shoulders!

Wow that's quite a lot you have went through. Im glad everything is smooth now and especially glad your dad is cancer free, that's awesome.

Glad to have you back man! PM is awesome

Pale blue dot

YouTube Carl sagans and pale blue dot it's the most inspiring thing regarding making the most of your life

Glad to see you back G&P. Prayers are with your Dad. Hope your life settles down a little bit now!

Glad your dad is doing better.
What licenses are you getting?
I had my Series 3 (now inactive). It was a DIRTY business.

I have been through something similar at one time or another and it is life.
Though i am so glad the cancer has had its ass kicked and left!:headbang:

Who cares if you lose size? Muscle memory. Sounds like you're at a pivotal moment in your career where people either sink or swim. Establish yourself in your industry and worry about this shit later. I've had to walk away from this many times in my life and went after my career with the same vigor. MCSE, CCNA, EMC Certs, VMWare Certs....I never could've done that if I hadn't changed my focus for a while. Sounds like you're a smart guy. I'm also pretty sure much like my industry, you're in an industry where word travels fast. So, going head to head with your manager in your first job in this field probably isn't your best move. Just don't be that guy that almost made it that is always talking about what he could've been. Once you've established yourself, you will find some coasting time and then you can immerse yourself back into bodybuilding. I don't know....you didn't ask for this but I sense you're struggling. On a different note, I'm glad you're Dad is doing better. I'm going to a wake Sunday for somebody that died of cancer, so I understand how serious that can be.

You know you will get back in shape later. It's ok to relax a bit with the gym to get yourself to a better place. Glad to hear you father is doing better.

Welcome back, I like your posts.

So happy to hear the news about your dad. Focus on what you need to do. Muscle memory is wonderful stuff.

Glad your dad is doing better.
What licenses are you getting?
I had my Series 3 (now inactive). It was a DIRTY business.

Thanks bud!

Holy shit the series 3. How much of it is regulations?

Mine are Series 7 and series 66. I did my entire series 7 in 5 and half weeks and series 66 is in 3 weeks. I'm on week 2 and already done with more than half of the book. I have to finish it by end of this weekend and review all next week before my exam.

Ya man it is a dirty business. Most of my series 7 exam was customer's account and suitability and those suitability questions are a fucking joy :rolleyes: answers so close to each other that it simply comes down to an open ion because one could make an argument on each one.

I have been through something similar at one time or another and it is life.
Though i am so glad the cancer has had its ass kicked and left!:headbang:

Thanks bud! Ya when it rains it pours right? Can't wait for it all to be over lol

Welcome back, I like your posts.

Thanks bud! It is always a great thing to read that :)

Stay focused and keep moving forward brother.

Glad Dad is doing better.

Ak

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner