advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VENTING and Can't believe I almost go into a fight.....

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm on the beach minding my own business yesterday offering mental prayer when this dude comes up to me and says hey buddy I think you have a hard on. I'm like what? He said the girls are over there staring at you. I was like no buddy I don't have a hard on. So he's goes back to his family and I can hear him mumbling breaking balls. I just blew it off. Then he's mumbling again and I'm like dude your sick and he's like what, and I said your sick. So he says I'm gonna sit down and I said yeah that's a good idea. Mind you I'm a minister and this dude is drunk. So I'm there for a while and these people are leaving when
He starts with his mouth again and I'm like dude you better quit while your ahead. He keeps going and finally the head phones come off and everything put of my pocket and I'm like let's go mother fucker!!!! Luckily for him and I his family took him off thr beach. My family were all up at the pool. I know the dude was drunk and obnoxious but I refuse to be the blunt of someone's joke to someone I don't know. I think if I was on anadrol or something I would of just went after him. That's how pissed I was!!! The thing is I had to pray for this dude when all I was doing was minding my business praying in the first place. Sorry for venting but I had to. I saw him today but didn't even look at him. He's staying in my hotel. I'm keeping my cool but I gotta tell ya if he starts again someone might get hurt. So say a little prayer for me brothers. Thanks for letting me vent. Pax et bonum.
rev wtw

Perhaps the stuff in your pockets made it look like something it wasn't?

Otherwise, yea, people are d-bags and alcohol never improves the mental state of douchebaggery one might have.

Enjoy the time at the beach and if he persists, just saw you were blessed and nothing you can really do about it. You're there to enjoy family, don't let others destroy that, or your time spent meditating.

Enjoy your family and don't let people like that bother you!

Venting is good. I know I don't need to tell you that giving this bum the time of day isn't worth it(easier said than done). That fact that he came up to you and made that comment to a complete stranger tells me that this guy has probably had his fair share of ass whoopings. I'm pretty laid back until pushed to the edge but I have a buddy that would have completely lost it the minute those words came out that dudes mouth lol

Beat him to a Pulp then pray for healing. Kidding. Losers not worth getting arrested or messing up your family vacation.

Alcohol turns several ppl into deranged obnoxious assholes. I've never had a problem drinking in the past but I dont anymore (since its counterproductive for me bodybuilding).
I used to be friends with a guy who was going with another girl from my wife's work. We would always get together at party's over someone's house that worked with them, so it was like a big family of friends that got together often.
Anyways over the last couple years I started noticing how obnoxious he got when we was drunk. He always felt he needed to prove himself when he was around me (after I had put on size over the years we knew each other).
Challenging me,saying idiotic things and wanting me to punch him and fight him.
Now being sober this is really annoying and I know hes only acting this way because he's a fucking drunk but it continued over the evening.
This happened several times and I know if I just let loose once I'd end up puttin him in the hospital (which I really wanted to do at times) but realize its just best to remove myself from the situation.
Needless to say I try to keep my distance from now on and it helps but I can totally understand where your coming from.

Will never forget Spring Break 2005. I was 22 and went with some buddies. We were about a 30min walk down the beach from Club Le Vela in PCB, FL and I just got hammered drunk that afternoon at the club. My friends left me (or I lost them, whatever) and I made the walk back to our condo myself. I'm not a mean drunk unless I'm provoked so I was stopping and talking to alot of random people just making conversations. A guy and his friend walked by me, I nodded and said "whats up guys?!" just being friendly. Apparently one of them was drunker than me and said "F*uck you asshole." I just stopped, looked at him and said "I was just saying hey, chill out." He then responded with "F*uck you mother f*cker" and took about 2 steps towards me. I proceeded to shatter his nose. His friend just looked at me and said "Sorry, but he needed that, he's been talking shit to people all day." Not sure how the rest of his week went, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a nose bleed like that.

About 30 seconds later, the security guard working the pool at the Holiday Inn decided to try and chase me. I got away cause he was fat. Got back to my room and my right hand was about double it's normal size and throbbing.

Wish it wouldn't have happened, but the beach brings out the asshole in drunken people it seems.

Personally I think people like that could use a good beat down, teach their punk asses not to fuck with people...problem is our society enables these dolts and usually the person who retaliates finds themselves in legal hot water while the instigator cries foul like a bitch.
I had a friend like him then at a party one night he picked a fight with a guy and ended up getting beaten so bad he was in the hospital for 2 days.
Finally guy learned to mind his business.

Well there's sometimes that some people need to be taught a lesson....that's my opinion and I 100% believe it.

Thanks guys for the replies. I'm waiting for one of my confessors to call me back. The funny thing is he might say kick his ass!!!! So far I'm keeping my cool and as long as this dude doesn't give me any nonsense all will be well. Keep the prayers coming. Pax et bonum.

rev wtw

Personally I think people like that could use a good beat down, teach their punk asses not to fuck with people...problem is our society enables these dolts and usually the person who retaliates finds themselves in legal hot water while the instigator cries foul like a bitch.
I had a friend like him then at a party one night he picked a fight with a guy and ended up getting beaten so bad he was in the hospital for 2 days.
Finally guy learned to mind his business.

took the words right outa my mouth...for the most part its the ones who start shit who are also the firstg ones to try and press charges of any kind

Alcohol turns several ppl into deranged obnoxious assholes. I've never had a problem drinking in the past but I dont anymore (since its counterproductive for me bodybuilding)..

Although not the original intent of the post, i think alcohol exacerbates an already pre-existing mentality, whether defect or not. Its called liquid courage for a reason. Alcohol, giving the courage to be the person you wouldn't normally be.

Will never forget Spring Break 2005. I was 22 and went with some buddies. We were about a 30min walk down the beach from Club Le Vela in PCB, FL and I just got hammered drunk that afternoon at the club. My friends left me (or I lost them, whatever) and I made the walk back to our condo myself. I'm not a mean drunk unless I'm provoked so I was stopping and talking to alot of random people just making conversations. A guy and his friend walked by me, I nodded and said "whats up guys?!" just being friendly. Apparently one of them was drunker than me and said "F*uck you asshole." I just stopped, looked at him and said "I was just saying hey, chill out." He then responded with "F*uck you mother f*cker" and took about 2 steps towards me. I proceeded to shatter his nose. His friend just looked at me and said "Sorry, but he needed that, he's been talking shit to people all day." Not sure how the rest of his week went, but I'm not sure I've ever seen a nose bleed like that.

About 30 seconds later, the security guard working the pool at the Holiday Inn decided to try and chase me. I got away cause he was fat. Got back to my room and my right hand was about double it's normal size and throbbing.

Wish it wouldn't have happened, but the beach brings out the assholein drunken people it seems.

Just a glimpse of what PCB is now... that's all I'm saying. People are dicks... tourists and locals.

I wouls have asked them.......... If the girls like what they see.... send em on over. LOL That would have prob did it right there though.

I'm praying for you brother!
Not sure if I would have been able to control myself from beating his ass.
I'm praying you don't encounter this dickhead again. Now if you do, and he is a drunk idiot all over again. I will pray that you escape any legal problems and for his slow and painfull yet complete recovery :D

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner