over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ventrogluteal injection

Way to many other injections sites to choose from if your not lean or big enough to see it. Its a pretty damn big muscle and impossible to miss if you meet the above ctiteria. Just hit a different spot, upper chest is amazing if you haven't tried that.

Last edited:
You can use where your underwear sits as a visual reference when pinning. I usually put my thumb on most superior part of iliac crest, index finger on ASIS and middle finger on greater trochanter. Then I have them meet up at the center point to find the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anywhere on the side of the hip really is fine as long as you aren't jabbing into bone! It really isn't that much of a science. You are over thinking it. There are many good sites on the body but I think that area is the best. If you are doing 3 or more injections a week then youre going to need to find some other sites too. Don't accumulate too much scar tissue in one place, spread it out. I used to use pecs, quads, glutes, biceps, and delts. Delts suck IMO, those usually hurt the worst for me. Glutes and quads are the best IMO. Then chest, biceps, delts.

Been doing vg for a long time. Great stuff, easy to z-track too. If I had pip it was never crippling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thigh

Am I in the minority when it comes to thigh injections? I have been using my thighs since I was put on trt, June 2001! I had a little pain at first but rarely have pain now, even with 3ml occasionally. The only time I had real pain for a few days was when I did 3ml and did a leg workout an hour later. It seemed to spread the oil down my thigh to around my knee! My leg was sore and stiff for 3 days.
My trt dose isn’t 3ml of course just the usual 1ml every two weeks. There are some weeks where I just can’t get in the mood to pin myself so I have my wife give me the shot in the glute. Even though she is a Dermatologist and has been in the medical field since the mid 90’s, I feel like I give myself a less painful shot.

I figured it out. Just needed to get in front of mirror to figure it out. Once I did that it became really apparent. I had been just looking down at myself and couldn't visualize. Shot went really well. Painless

Been wanting to try it since most of the medical literature is recommending moving away from dorsogluteal totally and using ventrogluteal as the preferred site for IM

I figured it out. Just needed to get in front of mirror to figure it out. Once I did that it became really apparent. I had been just looking down at myself and couldn't visualize. Shot went really well. Painless

Been wanting to try it since most of the medical literature is recommending moving away from dorsogluteal totally and using ventrogluteal as the preferred site for IM

Well, for one thing if there is some injection site pain you wont be sitting right on the site either so there will be less pain. Just one benefit of that site.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws