over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Verifying real Serostim/Genos

RoyHobbs

Registered
I have gone through my source for sometime. We have a very trusting relationship. I usually get generic jinotropin for a friend of mine. He is out but has Serostim and Geno's. I have read real Sero will have a script attached. I have not seen his product but seeing as it is significantly more expensive I want to see if I can verify it via some pics. Is it true about some sort of script attached? Is there any other way to verify real vs fake Seros or Genos?

I only went up to 4iu of generic but read how night and day difference people say Sero is and that 4iu would be plenty to get/stay a little leaner. I am a powerlifting so this would be nice plus any little hypertrophy and recovery. My friend is looking for some recovery boost following surgery. I am not sure if it is in fact real if the cost is worth the benefit.

Thoughts?

Check out the sponsor section.

The same question applies... How would I verify their product is legit? I have a good relationship with my source. All his other products have been excellent and well dosed. I have less experience with GH and am trying to avoid an expensive mistake since GH seems to be faked far more than other products.

There are several sources with very high quality generic GH. Just read up and you will find the reputable ones whose product quality is backed up by HPLC and blood testing.

I have gone through my source for sometime. We have a very trusting relationship. I usually get generic jinotropin for a friend of mine. He is out but has Serostim and Geno's. I have read real Sero will have a script attached. I have not seen his product but seeing as it is significantly more expensive I want to see if I can verify it via some pics. Is it true about some sort of script attached? Is there any other way to verify real vs fake Seros or Genos?

I only went up to 4iu of generic but read how night and day difference people say Sero is and that 4iu would be plenty to get/stay a little leaner. I am a powerlifting so this would be nice plus any little hypertrophy and recovery. My friend is looking for some recovery boost following surgery. I am not sure if it is in fact real if the cost is worth the benefit.

Thoughts?

If you have the trusting relationship you say then you should believe him if he tells you their legit.

Serostims have multiple anti-counterfeiting measures built into them.

Not saying they are impossible to counterfeit, but they're certainly not easy.

1) There's an app to verify the QR code on the box.

2) The tape they use to seal the box is unique - it distorts if it's been tampered with and has a special design lasered into it.

3) The box and vial itself both have images ("M" and "1668") "etched into them" that can only be seen when held at a certain angle under the light.

Could a counterfeiter replicate these things? Probably, but they would need to make substantial investment to do so.

Of course, it always comes down to trusting your source. "Trust but verify" is my motto.

Serostims have multiple anti-counterfeiting measures built into them.

Not saying they are impossible to counterfeit, but they're certainly not easy.

1) There's an app to verify the QR code on the box.

2) The tape they use to seal the box is unique - it distorts if it's been tampered with and has a special design lasered into it.

3) The box and vial itself both have images ("M" and "1668") "etched into them" that can only be seen when held at a certain angle under the light.

Could a counterfeiter replicate these things? Probably, but they would need to make substantial investment to do so.

Of course, it always comes down to trusting your source. "Trust but verify" is my motto.

Thank you. This is the type of info I was looking for and after being ripped off before and seeing even a good friend turn scammer I follow the same mantra.

There are several sources with very high quality generic GH. Just read up and you will find the reputable ones whose product quality is backed up by HPLC and blood testing.
did you mean to post this here? It has nothing to do with the post.

did you mean to post this here? It has nothing to do with the post.
He was using generic GH but his source dried up. Instead of running the risk of getting fake pharma GH for exorbitant prices, I suggested to him to stick to generics and pointed out that there are several sponsors on here with an excellent track record and continuous testing. He may ignore that advice, no problem. But it's not like my response was wildly off topic.

He was using generic GH but his source dried up. Instead of running the risk of getting fake pharma GH for exorbitant prices, I suggested to him to stick to generics and pointed out that there are several sponsors on here with an excellent track record and continuous testing. He may ignore that advice, no problem. But it's not like my response was wildly off topic.

Good point

You are correct about the situation and it was fair advice. I am familiar with some of the better known sources here such as TP. However several well known, health conscious lifters who I follow and/or have met speak to only trusting pharm or not using. I know it is a 50/50 argument as to whether quality generic vs pharma is better given the cost/benefit. People seem to be staunchly on one side or the other. I have not tried pharm and have not run generic in general for very long to offer a strong opinion one way or the other.

You are correct about the situation and it was fair advice. I am familiar with some of the better known sources here such as TP. However several well known, health conscious lifters who I follow and/or have met speak to only trusting pharm or not using. I know it is a 50/50 argument as to whether quality generic vs pharma is better given the cost/benefit. People seem to be staunchly on one side or the other. I have not tried pharm and have not run generic in general for very long to offer a strong opinion one way or the other.

I think a large reason people are so split is because most people don’t have access to quality genetics like we do on this board.. I for one know I wouldn’t have spent my hard earned money on generics before finding this board and seeing the testing.. then you have all these talking heads on YouTube like “guru ameen” or whatever the fuck he calls himself spouting off that all generics from China are garbage and people run with it.. I think even some on this board forget that we are kinda spoiled by having so many gh suppliers on this board that continue to put out positive product that tests at a high purity over and over again... bcuz there are a lot of fakes out there we just have access to so many good ones on this board some guys forget that.

Last time this discussion came up on this board, the consensus reached was that there are no significant differences between today's high-purity generics and pharma GH. Many 'gurus' are stuck in the past and don't bother learning about the current state of the generic GH market. Things have changed a lot over the past 5 years, and generics quality continues to improve even more. There are quite a few members here who have tried both pharma GH and good generics and could not tell a large difference. This is also my experience.

Last time this discussion came up on this board, the consensus reached was that there are no significant differences between today's high-purity generics and pharma GH. Many 'gurus' are stuck in the past and don't bother learning about the current state of the generic GH market. Things have changed a lot over the past 5 years, and generics quality continues to improve even more. There are quite a few members here who have tried both pharma GH and good generics and could not tell a large difference. This is also my experience.

Another fair point. Thank you for your experience.

I wouldn't trust Sero's if my Mom handed them to me. Too many fakes coming out of Turkey right now.

I wouldn't trust Sero's if my Mom handed them to me. Too many fakes coming out of Turkey right now.

This....which is why Imo a script should be on it.
A script sticker could be faked to i guess.
My 20 boxes have scripts on them and place and doctor they're from.
Dangerous to patient if an asshole tries to turn him in for giving away his hgh.

If your mom has AIDS or works at a pharmacy, I would trust her. Again - know your source.

The anti-counterfeiting layers I listed in a previous post are all secondary to knowing your source. In the case of Serostim, you should be able to directly connect the seros you received to an AIDS patient or a corrupt pharmacist.

If I were in your shoes and didn't trust any of the sources I knew who sold Serostim, I would also avoid buying it.

Last edited:
Thanks to all for the good advice and experiences. I emaile sTO and we will be ordering a ton of black tops today.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear