over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Versa grips

juggy38

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Are they worth $60? My straps are on their last thread.

I've always had good luck with elitefts straps. Rogue has some really nice leather ones I love too

They're different than straps, but I like mine . . . they grip the bar really well.

Definitely better than straps. If you don't want to spend the $60 two people I know like the much cheaper version by myprotein, my girl being one, better than Versa. I think I got hers for like $17 at least a year ago and they're in great shape. I use Versa because I already owned them before I found out about these. If I lose these I think it'd be hard for me to say I'd buy another pair of Versa instead of these to replace.

Rex.

I've never seen those myprotein ones. I'm gonna have to give them a try for that price

I've never seen those myprotein ones. I'm gonna have to give them a try for that price

Yeah I thought Versa patented it which is why you don't see much cheaper versions and they never go on sale except for free shipping. I don't know how they're getting around it. They're a UK company with a lot of different products and the rubber strap is bit longer which is actually why some like them better regardless of price. I doubt it's the length of the rubber strap so it's probably just lack of awareness/it hasn't cut into their business enough for them to sue The Hut Group/myprotein owner, a UK company that I believe is many times larger than Versa. They'll have a sale any day but even fiull price at $18 or whatever it's a total steal no doubt.

Rex.

I had to look. The Hut Group is a private UK company with a 2015 valuation of 1 billion GBP = 1.4818 billion USD (2015). Versa is so small you can't find a valuation without digging. They could sue them and perhaps even win depending on the patent. But it won't be taken on contingency without a doubt and they would have to spend a huge amount of capital for a small company to possibly be awarded with legal fees in a decade. This would likely bankrupt them so it's not an option.

Rex.

I had to look. The Hut Group is a private UK company with a 2015 valuation of 1 billion GBP = 1.4818 billion USD (2015). Versa is so small you can't find a valuation without digging. They could sue them and perhaps even win depending on the patent. But it won't be taken on contingency without a doubt and they would have to spend a huge amount of capital for a small company to possibly be awarded with legal fees in a decade. This would likely bankrupt them so it's not an option.

Rex.

Rex your my hero. Just ordered a pair from my protein

They are awesome for pulling movements, and built to last forever.

Always wanted to grab versa gripps. Never knew about myprotein having their own, and at that price, I snagged a pair.

I love mine! Great for back day. Welllll worth the money mine have lasted years.

I love mine. Never going back to normal straps

You guys just talked me into buying some. Ive got to try these now.
Yeah no shit,some of the top guys I respect 100% are saying how great they are gotta try them...I hardly ever use lifting straps but with all this about them worth giving them a try...

THE REAPER

Lol, I gotta look them up just to see what they are...:p

Hmmm, they look pretty cool, a lot faster than typical straps. Nice!

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner