over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VERTIGO....anyone else?

my wife and i did the dix-hallpike test this afternoon. definately twitching eyes on the right side. we tried the eply maneuver and i just got up from a short nap. i dont know if we did it right.

my wife and i did the dix-hallpike test this afternoon. definately twitching eyes on the right side. we tried the eply maneuver and i just got up from a short nap. i dont know if we did it right.

Try to trigger it again turning your head why laying on your back to the side that made it spin. If it doesn't spin you should be good. You might still feel off and a bit unsteady for a while though. If you start spinning again, do the epley again.

my daughter and i did the eply maneuver again last night. holy shnikeys was i dizzy AF. I feel better today though. still going to see a chiro this afternoon and have an appointment with ENT next week.

my daughter and i did the eply maneuver again last night. holy shnikeys was i dizzy AF. I feel better today though. still going to see a chiro this afternoon and have an appointment with ENT next week.

If it is BPPV, they can't do anything for you besides teach you things like the epley method. Some docs might prescribe you stuff but it didn't touch my BPPV. You might want to get some FMLA paperwork filled out by your doc though so when you are absent from work it is recorded you have a legit reason.

im a believer!!
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SLm76jQg3g"]Epley Maneuver to Treat BPPV Vertigo - YouTube[/ame]

I had to stop using Kratom because my vertigo became terrible. It wouldn't matter if used a small or large amount.

I had it bad about a month ago. I just went to my primary and we decided it was a sinus infection. I never had a fever and I felt fine otherwise. Anyway, doc gave me some antibiotics and after about 3 days it went away. Hopefully that's all it is. Good luck!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Yeah, ive only had it once and it was caused by a sinus infection. Mine cleared up like yours. It was really bad getting up out of bed.

Hey guys, my Dad had really bad vertigo years ago and I would watch him stay in bed for days when he would get an attack. He stated it started from his inner ear degenerating following someone firing off a gun near his ear.

He pretty much is cured from acupuncture. He has been going for years and has worked with three acupuncturists and states each one had a different level of outcome but they all did improve his symptoms. Right now he goes about 1x/month and I haven't seen him have an attack in many many years.

Vertigo has come back

I've recently started experiencing Vertigo in the morning and it last for a couple of hours. I never experienced it previously until I was using Kratom. I speculate that it might have been due to being so dehydrated which K always made me. Well, I'm not using K, my BP is fine, no drugs, cholesterol and glucose levels are fine.

It's strange bc the symptoms went away for a while, and just recently came back. I've heard B6 may help. I need to see someone.

Any suggestions. I need help...this sucks

I've recently started experiencing Vertigo in the morning and it last for a couple of hours. I never experienced it previously until I was using Kratom. I speculate that it might have been due to being so dehydrated which K always made me. Well, I'm not using K, my BP is fine, no drugs, cholesterol and glucose levels are fine.

It's strange bc the symptoms went away for a while, and just recently came back. I've heard B6 may help. I need to see someone.

Any suggestions. I need help...this sucks

YouTube vertigo maneuvers as there are a couple different ones but they work. My wife gets it once in awhile and it settles it down quickly.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131