over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vertigo

Reload

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anyone here ever experience vertigo?
This past Tuesday I got super dizzy all of a sudden. Had to sit my ass down as it felt like I was in a boat in high seas
then the nausea came on and then I vomited multiple times. Just out of the blue this hit me. About 2 weeks ago I changed up my BP meds as
the Telmisartan just wasn't keeping my BP is a good place so stopped it and went back on Amlodipine which works better but also swells up my ankles. Wondering if the change is meds has something to do with it? I'm about 85-90% myself but still don't feel "grounded" if that makes any sense. Still a little off balance especially when I move my head quickly. So no, I didn't see my PCP about this. I did take Meclizine which took the edge off the nausea. Eating well again. Shouldn't vertigo leave as quickly as it came on?

What is your current bp? How does your glucose levels look?

FLASH ⚡️LABS
**broken link removed**

BP is much better low 130's/70's now that I'm on 10mg/day Amlodipine.
Blood sugar has never been an issue.

BP is much better low 130's/70's now that I'm on 10mg/day Amlodipine.
Blood sugar has never been an issue.
Probably just an adjustment time of the med change then . That’s my guess anyway. But the throwing up part is scary.

could be a viral flu, inner ear balance, etc. could be anxiety i get that from time to time.

My wife had me do a Covid antigen self kit = negative.
I suppose it "could" be a virus but this really took me out of commission. I was prone on the couch with my eyes closed for a good 12 hours on Tuesday.
Yesterday was better but I still have this loss of balance thing if I move quickly. Like my eyes can't focus.

The 2 main causes of vertigo are when the crystals in your ear get fucked up and also vestibular neuritis. Vestibular neuritis is when there is an infection/inflammation in the inner ear. Your eyes will be bouncing side to side rapidly. Basically your "natural gyroscope" is off.

If your crystal are off, you can have a professional do the Epley maneuver to help you get them rebalanced.

If it's vestibular neuritis you'll need to get the inflammation down via prednisone. That and time are the only things that heals it. It will require extensive PT.

I had vestibular neuritis a year a 1/2 ago and landed me in the hospital for a few days. Then is was another 6 weeks of at home and in person PT. It was a rough go at first. :mad: I could barely stand straight but I was back training in a week with machines. LOL

Well I hope it's not that severe. What you went through Reno sounds horrible.
Epley maneuver...I'll look into that.

Well I hope it's not that severe. What you went through Reno sounds horrible.
Epley maneuver...I'll look into that.
When I got picked up to go to the hospital, I was told later that my eye balls were rolled back all the way in my head so just the whites were showing.

FYI. If you do have vestibular neuritis make sure to stay OFF the Meclizine. It will impede the rebuilding of the nerve pathways and make the recovery longer. When I was admitted in the hospital they pulled me off it. The patch was given to me when the in the ER right away before the MRI and I was diagnosed. They did a neck/head MRI to make sure I wasn't having a stroke.

That was my first thought... that I might be having a TIA but the nausea didn't seem to fit and everything was pointing towards vertigo.
I did get a flu shot at work a few days prior to this event so that may have something to do with this? I only took one tab of Dramamine
which took the edge off the dry heaves. Nothing since.
Just odd, this whole damn thing! First time I've ever felt totally incapacitated other than being shit faced in college.

I started experiencing terrible vertigo when I was using Kratom. It kind of appeared out of nowhere. It was horrible. Once I stopped it went away.

I've never used Kratom but I'll take your word for it.

Vaccinated? Vertigo and tinnitus are semi-common side effects. Also the allergans are terrible where I am right now and wife had it today. No vax either.

Fully, my job requires it but it was a while back. I question the flu vax I just received a few days prior. Maybe that's the culprit?

Chiropractor time ask them to do the epelly maneauver...

Inner ear to reset the crystals for balance

Thanks j2048b.
I've looked at a bunch of Epley maneuver videos today after Reno mentioned it.

A lot of these guys could be right .. I’d def cover all your bases .

ive been on Amlodalpine , and propanalol..
But I’m on lisinaprol now and it’s much better.
I’d assume it was a switch in your meds.

how long were you off AM before starting it back up ? When I switched I always felt “cloudy” for several days until my body adjusted, I was cutting my pills in half and spacing them out. I still do that to this day.
(Headaches, balance, stomach discomfort) is all stuff I was having but the mental fucking was the worst and it trigged my anexity , which ended up making stuff work.
Check your BP several times a day. Just to make sure . I’m sure it’ll pass if it hasn’t already .

BP meds can be a life saver but also a pain in the dick

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity