over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

very confussed is it time to move on

I am going to throw my 2 cents in just because it will give you another outside perspective. I think that you need to move on to something that is not as intense and demanding as bodybuilding. But that is easier said than done.

I dont know what I would do if someone told me that I had to quit. We bodybuilders (pro and amature) tell ourselves every day, every workout, every meal, every rep that rips through our bodies, to not give up. Never give up. Just one more rep, one more bite, one more lap, one more inch. So I think you need a little more than a few people telling you to quit. You need to be somewhere that is quiet and that you can truely reflect on what is going on. Find out from your doctor if bodybuilding has been causing undue strain on your body. Mention that a few years back you were on HRT, or be honest and tell him that you cycled. Find out if any of these things could be hurting you. Then go reflect on the information. Get involved with coaching, maybe you could become a trainer or something else that will allow you to use your motivation to see results.

well its been a ride but have great news.
ive been diagnosed with Atrial fibrillation (AF)

Ive been put on beta blockers which is a temp fix, i trained today and didnt get over 138 bpm and was very comfortable during my session.
im booked for treat ment

surgery i will be getting in about 2 months is :
Catheter ablation/ in this procedure, a cardiologist first makes an incision in the upper thigh or groin. A thin tube (catheter) is inserted into a main blood vessel and pushed along until it reaches the heart. The tip of the catheter is fitted with an electrode. Once in position, the electrode is activated. Radio frequency waves destroy the small area of heart tissue responsible for causing the AF.

So it wasn't the gear at any point it was just time that and training made it more noticeable.

will keep you posted ;)

Last edited:
i understand what your saying but an irregular H/B is an electrical problem that aas doesn't effect i just wonder if going from a 70kg guy most my life to 87kg has increased my hearts work load to this point.
this was my 3rd cycle in about 5 yrs as well and ive never done more than 5oomg p/w so not an abuser.

Yes, it DID increase the workload of the heart. That is without question. I would lay off all drugs and not do anything that puts undue stress on the heart. No heavy squats, etc.

Listen to Chris250 and Maldorf brother. Whenever a cardiologist mentions "heart transplant", it's serious! Like life threatening serious!

Andreas Munzer looked "in shape" as well...

A-fib is still a big deal when it comes to lifting, dieting and AAS use bro.

Intense lifting can throw your heart into a dysrhythmia, which can be life threatening. Does your gym have an AED? I would make sure the people there had training in CPR, an AED and let them know to call 911 if they see you have any issues or you pass out.

Take it easy bro. A-fib is treatable and manageable but I sure wouldn't be trying to pack on mass if my heart was prone to an irregular rhythem!

Dude, here is what you want to hear...

Yes, please use steroids all you want, there is just no possible way that AAS could worsen or cause other health problems in your condition...happy.

If you continue to abuse and ignore your body you will die before your time...and for what? Are you a world class athlete who would sacrifice decades of their life in order to be at the top of your game?

Or, are you Joe Smith who is using AAS in order to try to put on a little size, cut up, etc? If so, then you are not very intelligent given your current health issues.

As you have shown, you have already decided what you are going to do, so if it kills you I hope it was worth it.

Time to throw in the towel and go natty bud. Sorry I know its not what you want to hear but its not going to matter how big you are when you're laying in a box 6ft under.

a serious, and honest question you have to ask yourself is, is having muscles worth this? if this hobby, and unless you are a pro making money from bodybuilding then a hobby is all this is, is contributing to a lowering of your general health so that every aspect of your life is being changed then is it worth it?
remember, 7 hours a week in the gym is nothing compared to the 60+ hours a week you have with family and friends.

that being said let me also say that i lost my best friend in the world when we were 29yrs old. he had cardiomyopathy also and it took him. every year i die on january 10th a little bit more. let me tell you i am sure there are people who love you and you need to do everything and anything to work with and learn to live with this thing. i would give anything to have known what andy was dealing with back then. anything.

well i hear wat you are all saying but i never said i was ever going back on, ive dispersed all my gear i have 0 on hand, i will prob use some test boosters over the counter dhea or trib but not gear so plz calm down :D

My cardiologist is telling me to continue training as normal on the blockers that im am in no danger of stroke or heart attack......

this is a 25 year vetrin in his field so i think ill take that advice.

I just want to say that I will say a prayer for you. Whatever you do dont give up mentally. Keep your head up and confidence that you are gona beat this no matter what. Yeah I agree with everyone that you should probably stop get well then slowly ease into if you want after time. Me personally I have a hard time making my self take 2 shots a week so I miss numerous shots when I am on. I miss shots before I miss meals when possible but I have been off for quit some time almost two years with the exception of a shot of about 300mg a month or so if I am not to lazy to even take that. Get well buddy. MM

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131