over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

very confussed is it time to move on

r0idb0y

Registered
well some of you know ive been training under big evel for a few weeks and i cant believe the difference in training with what YOU think is right or a trained professional.
well 2 yrs ago i had a sciatica attack and it basicly depleted my confidence to train and constant fear of that pain again, i passed out from it and woke up in surgical ward and throwing up green shit from all the drugs.
well its almost 2 year to the day and im back in hospital twice from a heart murmur. ive had an irregular H/B as far as i can remeber and had a couple of episodes last year of the gear, was washing up just standing there and was pulling over 200bpm.
well its gotten worse with 2 trips to ER with ECG and chest x-rays and bloods taken, then referred to get a ecograph (ultrasound of the heart) and a stress test, treadmill running up a ridicules incline which didnt trigger anything.

so been to see the cardiologist and he is saying its a possible cardiomyopath
and a possible heart transplant, im like yr shitting me, he then said its unbelievable for me to have this being so fit and you and is sending me for second tests through his team no charge.

So im now thinking is it time to hangup the pins and go natty?
its fuked up i was seeing the best results ever in such a short time and this happens, was i ment to get to my goal....

will keep you posted got to go back in 4 weeks.

I think you have confused yourself. Arent you listening to your body? Drugs are not for you. Maybe Bodybuilding isnt for you, moved on or stay natty!

well some of you know ive been training under big evel for a few weeks and i cant believe the difference in training with what YOU think is right or a trained professional.
well 2 yrs ago i had a sciatica attack and it basicly depleted my confidence to train and constant fear of that pain again, i passed out from it and woke up in surgical ward and throwing up green shit from all the drugs.
well its almost 2 year to the day and im back in hospital twice from a heart murmur. ive had an irregular H/B as far as i can remeber and had a couple of episodes last year of the gear, was washing up just standing there and was pulling over 200bpm.
well its gotten worse with 2 trips to ER with ECG and chest x-rays and bloods taken, then referred to get a ecograph (ultrasound of the heart) and a stress test, treadmill running up a ridicules incline which didnt trigger anything.

so been to see the cardiologist and he is saying its a possible cardiomyopath
and a possible heart transplant, im like yr shitting me, he then said its unbelievable for me to have this being so fit and you and is sending me for second tests through his team no charge.

So im now thinking is it time to hangup the pins and go natty?
its fuked up i was seeing the best results ever in such a short time and this happens, was i ment to get to my goal....

will keep you posted got to go back in 4 weeks.

I would say you have something very serious going on ... I wouldnt take this lightly...

It seems to me that using AAS when you knew of a preexisting heart problem was irresponsible to begin with. I hope everything works out for you. Keep us updated. Good luck, Brother.

It seems to me that using AAS when you knew of a preexisting heart problem was irresponsible to begin with. I hope everything works out for you. Keep us updated. Good luck, Brother.

i understand what your saying but an irregular H/B is an electrical problem that aas doesn't effect i just wonder if going from a 70kg guy most my life to 87kg has increased my hearts work load to this point.
this was my 3rd cycle in about 5 yrs as well and ive never done more than 5oomg p/w so not an abuser.

i understand what your saying but an irregular H/B is an electrical problem that aas doesn't effect i just wonder if going from a 70kg guy most my life to 87kg has increased my hearts work load to this point.
this was my 3rd cycle in about 5 yrs as well and ive never done more than 5oomg p/w so not an abuser.

You post as: r0idb0y

You're using AAS, in supra-physiological dosing, presumably not under the direction of a medical professional.

2 years ago, you were "throwing up green shit from all the drugs."

I'd call that abuse. Not to be harsh, but to be realistic.

It seems like you're body is giving you some pretty clear warning signs to knock it off.

I don't see anything to be confused about.

So you are about to die and you don't have Dr's appt for 4 weeks?

First of all this is tragic. Sorry u suffer from these conditions dude. It sux. Not sure whats so confusing. Perfectly healthy people drop dead for no reason sometimes. Shit happens. If I were in ur shoes, I would do as little as possible that would cause stress on ur heart. a transplant? damn

Until the 2nd round of tests come back you should not do anything that will stress your system. Just lay it down!

yes, move on

unless you are a pro athlete move on.
-JS

Are you sure you weren't possessed? I've seen The Exorcist and she was also throwing up green.

bro... why do it to yourself... stop the strenuous lifting and back down to speed walking at the very most... It really isn't rocket science...

Take it easy from now on and you should listen to your doctor. I dont't think you should lift weights. I wish you all the best!

I would say you have something very serious going on ... I wouldnt take this lightly...

Listen to Chris, unless you want to end up like we did. Im sure youve read my story, but here is a link http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

After my heart attack I am now stuck with a heart that is working at about 1/3 the normal capacity. My ejection fraction is now less than 20%.,and normal is 55% or so.

Do what I did and get off. Try to be clean for about 6 months and then see an endo if you feel like shit and go on HRT for life.

If youre not careful and that HR gets much faster youll end up with a lethal arrythmia and your heart will stop beating. Mine got so bad one night that I passed out and the EMT team had to shock me 2x to get my heart back in rhythm.

Youre taunting death if you stay on, no joke.

I wanted to add that hopefully after being clean for awhile your heart will recover like Chris' did. If not, you may need a defibrillator/pacemaker like I have now.

No shit you need to hang up the pins. Chris and Maldorf know what they are talking about and speak from experience.

Take a vacation and forget about training for a while..

best of luck to ya man ...

irregular heart beat carries the danger of clotting as your blood does not move properly through it. It can pool and clot.
AAS thickens blood. Thats a dangerous combination.

Do you your look more than your life. This is not for you.

I have chronic kidney disease. I gave it up. Its hard. Is still think, just one little course wouldnt hurt. But if it did it would be too late.

Better to live long than die big and ripped.
Just my opinion.

That's what I was thinking?!

Bro, weights or anything regarding gear use should be the least on your mind right now!! Life is the number one priority!!

Listen to Chris, unless you want to end up like we did. Im sure youve read my story, but here is a link http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/37736-just-survived-heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

After my heart attack I am now stuck with a heart that is working at about 1/3 the normal capacity. My ejection fraction is now less than 20%.,and normal is 55% or so.

Do what I did and get off. Try to be clean for about 6 months and then see an endo if you feel like shit and go on HRT for life.

If youre not careful and that HR gets much faster youll end up with a lethal arrythmia and your heart will stop beating. Mine got so bad one night that I passed out and the EMT team had to shock me 2x to get my heart back in rhythm.

Youre taunting death if you stay on, no joke.

I wanted to add that hopefully after being clean for awhile your heart will recover like Chris' did. If not, you may need a defibrillator/pacemaker like I have now.

Hey bro...this is really serious...I wouldnt be messing around and wating to long at all..I mean if I was in your situation..I would be making a appt. today...I caught mine very, very early and got super lucky...Seems like to me your taking this to lightly...I wish you the best...and be careful and safe...

You post as: r0idb0y

You're using AAS, in supra-physiological dosing, presumably not under the direction of a medical professional.

2 years ago, you were "throwing up green shit from all the drugs."

I'd call that abuse. Not to be harsh, but to be realistic.

It seems like you're body is giving you some pretty clear warning signs to knock it off.

I don't see anything to be confused about.
i was throwing up from the pain killers, i wasn't on cycle at this point !
3 cycles of 12 weeks and less in 5 years isn't abuse mate....

i dont think im about to die they ordered second tests to be sure of a diagnosis, they said still train but get off every sup i take just have food and water.

That's what I was thinking?!

Bro, weights or anything regarding gear use should be the least on your mind right now!! Life is the number one priority!!

your totally right
thanks for your replies.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear