advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very frustrated with my body need advice!!!

Thanks guys. Im listening and taking it all in.
How does this look….

Diet:
1. Breakfast
8 egg whites
¼ cup oatmeal (plain)
1 tbsp all natural peanut butter on top of 1 rice cake

2. Midmorning
4 oz chicken breast
1 peach

3. Lunch
1 Chicken Breast
1 cup mixed veggies
1 large Salad

4. Pre workout (1-1-1/2hr b4)
4 oz chicken
1 apple

5. Post
Shake: 50 grams whey protein with 40 grams carbs

6. 1hour later
chicken salad or 1 chicken breast and 1 cup veggies

7. 3hrs before Bed a 25 grams Whey protein shake with 1tbsp Flax seed oil in water

What do you guys recommend pre and post workout?
How does this look so far?

Im REALLY trying guys to dial this in. I don’t want to be frustrated anymore and want to see results.

Taining I can adjust, no prob, but diet is a MO FO!!
Before fasted cardio what do you recommend, a small 25g whey protein shake? or maybe some friut?

Last edited:
Have you tried some fasted cardio? You could always hire Shelby or one of the other trainers on here.

what if you were to take all your gh before upon waking? eat around 1.5- 2 hours later. I hear that aids fat loss but I haven't read scientific results. some fasted cardio would help. I wouldn't eat anything beforehand, just water. also an AI could help

Last edited:
yea seems this is highly debateable, but im gonna take your word here

Prolactin can rise independently without increase of Estrogens. Although there can be an acute stimulation of prolactin release by estradiol, mediated by the posterior pituitary.

Last edited:
Fasted cardio in am works wonders for me, almost a meditation time for me. Kinda sets me up for the day, how can i feel bad if ive already worked out harder than most by 7 am. A sense of accomplishment no matter what the day brings..and youve already burned up calories, baby steps..just my 2 cents

Im going to start doing some fasted cardio 2-3 times per week. Should I do low impact for 20-30 minutes?

What is eveyones opinion on the diet that I posted that I made adjustments to?

Thanks for the advice guys. Im working on changing the diet and training right now!

I want my body to change, im sick of how its been for the past few weeks.

It always concerns me to see people using gear who have little idea how to properly set up diet and training for themselves. Seems a little out of order if you ask me.

You should be able to accomplish all of what you're wanting to do with no gear. I would suggest you start researching what you're actually needing to change(diet and training) Seach this site, search BBoys threads, Johns, shelbys, phils etc and learn how to properly set up a diet and training program that will help you reach your goals.

Instead of whey based protein try incorporating humapro or another BCAA type product so you get your aminos but take in less overall calories.

A lot of people bloat and react poorly to whey so try eliminating that from diet and see how your midsection looks.

Cardio will aid in 2 ways. Help burn fat which is one of your goals as well as help your cardiovascular system which needs to be protected from AAS use.

So definitely make it a priority in your training split.

As far as steady state or hit I say do both. Spices things up and helps keep you motivated if plain steady state is boring to you.

I think kaladryn suggests 30 mins minimum for cardio health and steady state over hit when trying to improve health markers.

What about using your gh first thing am pre fasted cardio to release FFA into the bloodstream and cardio will take care of burning it up.

Instead of whey based protein try incorporating humapro or another BCAA type product so you get your aminos but take in less overall calories.

A lot of people bloat and react poorly to whey so try eliminating that from diet and see how your midsection looks.

Cardio will aid in 2 ways. Help burn fat which is one of your goals as well as help your cardiovascular system which needs to be protected from AAS use.

So definitely make it a priority in your training split.

As far as steady state or hit I say do both. Spices things up and helps keep you motivated if plain steady state is boring to you.

I think kaladryn suggests 30 mins minimum for cardio health and steady state over hit when trying to improve health markers.

What about using your gh first thing am pre fasted cardio to release FFA into the bloodstream and cardio will take care of burning it up.

Thank you bro. Ill start to make the adjustments and listen to what you are saying. I have been re-doing my diet and training and making the proper adjustments. Last night i started taking the GH before bed (2hours after last meal) did 4 ius and I noticed I slept better, woke up refreshed and had more of that lean, dry morning feeling. I usually do a split (AM and PM) and noticed this morning when I didn't to take it I was not getting that sleepy feeling or dragging that I would sometimes get. Im going to stick to all UIs before bed and see how that works for me.

add some fat for energy (avocado,nuts) and put more time in. your 3 days/week split without cardio will not get you lean.

I started taking 1 tbsp of Natural peanut butter in the morning or 1 tbsp Flax seed oil. Going to def add more good fats in there. On my tues, thrs, Sat Im going to start doing 30-45mins of fasted cardio.

I started taking 1 tbsp of Natural peanut butter in the morning or 1 tbsp Flax seed oil. Going to def add more good fats in there. On my tues, thrs, Sat Im going to start doing 30-45mins of fasted cardio.

Natural peanut butter is not the best choice for healthy fats, better choices out there. And put your cardio in at 5 times a week. You want to get leaner? Put in the work.

Im def going to start putting in the work. Ill keep making the changes.

Natural peanut butter is not the best choice for healthy fats, better choices out there. And put your cardio in at 5 times a week. You want to get leaner? Put in the work.

hallelujah...do work....lift some heavy shit...sweat...

So far so good. Ive made adjustments and seem to be doing better. Started taking 4ius of Elis before bedtime (2hrs after last meal) seems to be better than splitting up 2 twice a day. My hands hurt and feel puffy all the time but Im not getting that tired feeling off and on during the day. It IS a little harder to get up in the morning tho.

I know the standard protocal for mixing GH is 1cc Bac to 1 vial (10ius),
Question,
Do or have any of you guys mixed 1/2cc Bac to 1 vial? Which would make the 10 tic (2ius), 20 tic (4 iu) 30 tic (6ius) 40 tic (8ius) 50 tic (10ius).

Am I correct on this?
Has anyone done this, if so what would be the outcome?...any injection pain, welts, soreness etc...or anything?

I would eat more food and do more cardio.

Cardio Is the main thing that is going to get you shredded.

Your not eating a lot of carbs that might be why you look soft. Carbs aren't bad. Its finding the right combination of carbs/ fats/ proteins.

I just don't think your eating enough

This and i bet your "Var" is really Dbol as 9x out of 10 this is the case with UGL even the best UGL's out there. Basically impossible to find REAL var now a days as if it was real you would only need 20mg, not 100mg to only give you gyno and water retention = Dbol imo.

So far so good. Ive made adjustments and seem to be doing better. Started taking 4ius of Elis before bedtime (2hrs after last meal) seems to be better than splitting up 2 twice a day. My hands hurt and feel puffy all the time but Im not getting that tired feeling off and on during the day. It IS a little harder to get up in the morning tho.

I know the standard protocal for mixing GH is 1cc Bac to 1 vial (10ius),
Question,
Do or have any of you guys mixed 1/2cc Bac to 1 vial? Which would make the 10 tic (2ius), 20 tic (4 iu) 30 tic (6ius) 40 tic (8ius) 50 tic (10ius).

Am I correct on this?
Has anyone done this, if so what would be the outcome?...any injection pain, welts, soreness etc...or anything?

Never done GH myself but your measurements are correct as it really is simple math. If 1cc of bac gives you 1iu per tick mark then obviously 1/2cc of bac water would give you 2iu per tick mark on the slin pin.

As far as discomfort, you're not creating test500 here bro. Pain and discomfort from GH is usually due to bad quality GH, not the amount of IU injected.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131