over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

very high cholesterol

nilla

Registered
Last time tested I was close to 400! I'm perscribed crestor and will be starting it soon and retesting.. this test. Was done off steroids for a long time and is worst now I'm sure due to being on..anyway this is all getting tricky because I don't want doc knowing I'm on but I feel they should know to proper diagnose?? Not sure how the numbers will look on next test due to being on might raise some red flags? I have a Fam history of this and just looking for some insight what others with the same issues are duing and how they go about this..I m currently blasting and cruising been on for over two years and would like to be able to run a trt for life but kinda on the wall due to my health..any word would be great to hear on this matter thanks guys

May be a silly question, but were you fasting while giving bloodwork?

What is your current diet like? Current health supplementation?

Yes...I've had a few test in the past and all were horrible...I've known this for about 8 years and have been on lipitor in the past which took me down to around the 250 range..I. have neglected myself and ignored my condition for some time and waking up to the fact its do or die time...

Having high cholesterol and going on is not wise my friend. After all, testosterone is cholesterol.

I have deceant diet now not great..I'm taking efa's,grape seed extract,niacin,coq10,and consume good oils like evo.. my test were done when diet was spot on so its not bad diet its my liver over producing cholesterol.

Test is cholesterol?? Please explain...and yes I am aware that some aas can raise it more then others and always thought test was not so bad?

What is your reasoning for not just being honest with your doctor? He's not going to get you in any legal trouble, and he has a professional obligation to help minimize any health problems resulting from the AAS.

Test is cholesterol?? Please explain...and yes I am aware that some aas can raise it more then others and always thought test was not so bad?

I have it in my notes (vague notes, my apologies)

Here is a website explaining it. You can do further investigation on your on.

Testosterone, like all steroid hormones, is produced from the precursor molecule cholesterol, a fatty substance derived from the foods you eat, such as red meat, cheese and eggs. In the synthesis of testosterone, cholesterol is turned into testosterone via a complex biosynthetic pathway that includes several intermediate molecules. These intermediates also can be used in your body to perform other functions. For example, the steroid synthesis pathway that produces testosterone also can produce female sex hormones, the stress hormone cortisol and the fluid regulation hormone aldosterone, if the correct enzymes are present.

Read more: ***.livestrong.com/article/222895-how-does-the-body-make-testosterone/#ixzz1zbE4Atyx

It is generally recommended to keep cholesterol you eat to a minimum when "on".

Last edited:
I have it in my notes (vague notes, my apologies)

Here is a website explaining it. You can do further investigation on your on.

Testosterone, like all steroid hormones, is produced from the precursor molecule cholesterol, a fatty substance derived from the foods you eat, such as red meat, cheese and eggs. In the synthesis of testosterone, cholesterol is turned into testosterone via a complex biosynthetic pathway that includes several intermediate molecules. These intermediates also can be used in your body to perform other functions. For example, the steroid synthesis pathway that produces testosterone also can produce female sex hormones, the stress hormone cortisol and the fluid regulation hormone aldosterone, if the correct enzymes are present.

Read more: ***.livestrong.com/article/222895-how-does-the-body-make-testosterone/#ixzz1zbE4Atyx

It is generally recommended to keep cholesterol you eat to a minimum when "on".
Thanks as well

try gw 501516 from one of the sponsors. Its supposed to raise hdl in turn lowering ldl while dropping bodyfat and gaining endurance. Type it into google. I'm trying it now from purchasepeptides @ 10 mg daily for a month.

I would look into Red Yeast rice as possible alternative to lipitor, are you taking anything for you liver all this time on lipitor, the stuff is supposed to he hard on the liver is why I ask.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws