advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very high dose AAS made me... (complete the sentence)

I've been on anywhere from 3-5g most of the last couple years. I feel like its probably the diet taking its toll if anything. Making me obsess over every detail.

I can handle 2g of tren with a fuck ton of carbs in my off season. Still on 600g daily losing 1kg a week feeling like a mental patient.
But in the end did you gain more muscle on 5g? Did you gained same muscle but leaner?

Okay well i just said i can handle it with lots of carbs. Run it for the better part of 2 years and only recently losing it ... Coincidentally dieting for a show in the final stages but yeah okay
If you've been on 2g of tren for 2 years your looking at a fuck ton of physiological damage.

Should look into tren effects and the brain.

Also I don't think I've heard anything so reckless. What's your HDL lmao? I ran 2.1g of tren for 6 weeks when I was 21 (10 years ago now) and there was no trace of hdl in my bloodwork. And it's not genetic my blood work is always in range when on gear with proper steps

If you've been on 2g of tren for 2 years your looking at a fuck ton of physiological damage.

Should look into tren effects and the brain.

Also I don't think I've heard anything so reckless. What's your HDL lmao? I ran 2.1g of tren for 6 weeks when I was 21 (10 years ago now) and there was no trace of hdl in my bloodwork. And it's not genetic my blood work is always in range when on gear with proper steps

name check out

Ive never ised more than 600 test anything more which ive tried I feel like shit.600 is perfectly fine for me and gives me the size I like.yes i add a second thing to that usually deca at 300 maybe 400mg thats it no orals.og and always 3iu gh

HORNEY. To the point that it causes problems. I've been using gear for about 8-9 years. Left three different girlfriends because after a couple years the sex slowed down.

My most recent gf andi have been together for about three years now. She's been a trooper. We've had sex everyday for two years straight. Its the last year she says im mentally fucking her up. She said at night she feels like im stalking her because she knows it's inevitable that im going to try and get her to have sex with me. Its real caused some problems. I've lost basically all control. On top of that shes going through menopause so her drive isn't great at all. I just can't make it more than a few days without feeling like I'm going to lose my mind if i dont have sex. Obviously she thinks I'm a sex addict but idk if thats a case. It may be. I have a hugely addictive and obsessive compulsive personality.

After her exploding on me I've been working on backing off and just trying to average sex like once a week but its tough.

Even on just trt its still just as bad.
Why from everyday to only once a week-2,3 times is good healthy number. It is kinda meeting in the middle between you and her needs- communication is the key.

Fuck that. Do you maintain a healthy romantic relationship on that amount of tren?
I did until about half way through prep where we agreed it was best we just go on a break. We still talk and see each other at work and even go on a date once a week or fortnight but she has really accommodated for my mental state throughout this period.

an unstoppable machine, in everything.

i'd run 7g total of a mix of several different things, as well as just regulat 4g test, 2g deca, and many including methyltrieolone, with is just micrograms, but sways the outcones a great bit.

looking back, no contest/photoshoot? just test and anti estro is just fine.. maybe 3-4g total.

I did 2grams of tren, 2grams of test, 6ft 190 pounds, biggest I've ever been! Turned heads and had women chasing me down the street 🙄

i'd run 7g total of a mix of several different things, as well as just regulat 4g test, 2g deca, and many including methyltrieolone, with is just micrograms, but sways the outcones a great bit.

looking back, no contest/photoshoot? just test and anti estro is just fine.. maybe 3-4g total.
haha 1/2 of this is replying to a different thread.. opps.

Why from everyday to only once a week-2,3 times is good healthy number. It is kinda meeting in the middle between you and her needs- communication is the key.
nah, if one person wants more sex than they're getting and the other wants less sex than they're already submitting to, it will fail eventually, and you'll be miserable until it does. it's not like taking the trash out 4days a week and doing the dishes on the weekends kinda compromise.

How big did you get? Height, weight, and type of conditioning. How old were you at the time?

How big did you get? Height, weight, and type of conditioning. How old were you at the time?
240-250's but lean. ate whatever i wanted and could never get above 10% at 6'1. first time i ran 7g it was 3500 test e, deca, eq, and dbol in high dose. belive i was 21-23 245ish but lean.. then from 30-33 i'd run 4-7g's because i ran a ugl and had unlimited supply. got deals on bulk peptides as well, so lots of ghrp2/6 and lots of igf1 lr3 and DES. 10-15iu DES into every head of every muscle trained. 30 total in each delt, 10 in the bicep, 10 brachs, 20 total triceps, 10 chest, 20 traps, 20 lats, 30 total each quad, 20 total each calve etc... and 200mcg lr3/day either in 1 or 2 shots. oh and cjc w/dac along with somethign else i forget what, but made me flush bad when i shot it. best pumps of y life, lol

240-250's but lean. ate whatever i wanted and could never get above 10% at 6'1. first time i ran 7g it was 3500 test e, deca, eq, and dbol in high dose. belive i was 21-23 245ish but lean.. then from 30-33 i'd run 4-7g's because i ran a ugl and had unlimited supply. got deals on bulk peptides as well, so lots of ghrp2/6 and lots of igf1 lr3 and DES. 10-15iu DES into every head of every muscle trained. 30 total in each delt, 10 in the bicep, 10 brachs, 20 total triceps, 10 chest, 20 traps, 20 lats, 30 total each quad, 20 total each calve etc... and 200mcg lr3/day either in 1 or 2 shots. oh and cjc w/dac along with somethign else i forget what, but made me flush bad when i shot it. best pumps of y life, lol

i think i'll just run 8g of test and throw caution to the wind

whatever happens, happens

i think i'll just run 8g of test and throw caution to the wind

whatever happens, happens
honestly, if i were to make a run back up... or rather, WHEN i decide to make a run back up, it'll likely be just 4g's test (probably test enan, and maybe TNE) with a little adex (maybe .25 4x a week) and nolva (10mg/day), and maybe 4iu of generic gh, probably with lantus slin because my bloodsugar has been a little up the past few yrs while i've been more/less 'retired'. just barely went back on hrt in 2020, and back on other ugl's gear about a year ago. after almost 25yrs of use, i've come to realize unless i'm competing or got a photoshoot, test in high doses is all i really need.

honestly, if i were to make a run back up... or rather, WHEN i decide to make a run back up, it'll likely be just 4g's test (probably test enan, and maybe TNE) with a little adex (maybe .25 4x a week) and nolva (10mg/day), and maybe 4iu of generic gh, probably with lantus slin because my bloodsugar has been a little up the past few yrs while i've been more/less 'retired'. just barely went back on hrt in 2020, and back on other ugl's gear about a year ago. after almost 25yrs of use, i've come to realize unless i'm competing or got a photoshoot, test in high doses is all i really need.
This is my plan too. Maybe not 4 grams haha, but just test, HGH and insulin.

Did you previously use the CJC and ghrp combined with hgh? I always thought that doesn't combine great together.

Thick and swole!

BUT sleep sucked, breathing was labored. When I would bend over to tie my converse I felt "damn that took a lot of effort"

I was in the upper 2.8-3g per week cycle. No HGH or slin.

High dosages of tren winny mast made me look amazing
High dosages of test deca made me look like shit and i didnt grow any better.
Did you grow from the first one though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity