over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very important to Magoo, please read, this is not a Phil H type post

Mr_Magoo

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of u on the east coast may be aware, 4 boys were drowned in upstate NY in the river when one kid, 18, just graduated fell off a rock near the river and three of his friends tried to save him, sadly none of them are alive today to tell of it. They all drowned. I knew the first kid who fell in personally and he was a helluva guy.

Although I am very "faithful", not religious (church goer), i am religious and believe in a higher power, I cannot for the life o fme figure out why he was taken from this world, it makes no damn sense, I loved this kid, I cannot for the life of me think of anything bad to say about him

Im having a hard time dealing with it, and am off to the funeral and will be gone for the weekend, i ask for you to leave me with some good responses to cheer me up when i get back as i can really use it and to hold him in your prayers, I am withholding his name as I am not sure if the family would like what I am doing. Dont get me wrong , they are great people but I am not taking any chances of hurting these people n e more as im sure all of u with kids are aware, there is nothing more painful in this world then losing one of your children. If u are really concerned of his name or are just interested, he was the first one to fall in

please all of u keep him and his family in your prayers

Thanks
Magoo

Well man

Here is the deal.....it was just their time to go...all part of a plan... We just have to accept this no matter what happens, and the way it affects you is even part of a plan....you learn, and grow from it....Keep your chin up man. You are alive. Those souls chose that for themselves. :(

the kid you knew must have been a hell of a guy.. i say this because the extent his friends went to to try and save his life...they gave up their own lives for him...that says more than anything... if god grants me one wish..only one, i hope he takes my life before one of my kids..i do not think their could be a greater pain..

Last edited:
become a better person everyday that you live,
because your friend is no longer living, and you pay him respect by doing so

thanks guys, ill probably be online all night as it's very tough to sleep right now, and lats he was a hell of a guy, curious did u see the news paper article?

no i didnt..i live in the midwest so this is the first i have heard of this..i pray for their parents...

Magoo- Your vast knowledge has been a great asset to me. I enjoy many of your post. Sadly, this has been a tragic day in your life. Many of us have gone through the same struggles and can relate to what your feeling. In that, I include myself. I've been there bro. My condolences are out to you.

I've also asked myself why a few good people i know suddenly passed away with no good reason. I could not come up with an answer. I asked god why he took them away when they had so much to offer; and i received no answer.

So, in turn, i could sit back and become angered by this great unknown, but i choose to look back and recall how these people helped shape and define my life as it is. How those people helped me and how i helped them. I think about all the good times, the hard times, the times we laughed, the times we cried, and we shared time together. Those are the times that matter the most.

In a split second, a person can be gone. With that in mind, i now remind others just how much i care about them and how much they mean to me. I try to take advantage of the time i spend with people i care about, because life is precious, and after many lessons in life, this is one i have learned to respect. Life holds many unanswered questions, and until we pass away, we'll never have the answers we are looking for.

Don't spend the time looking for answers, but spend the time paying respect to someone who made an impact or impression in your life. Remember him.

A person may be gone in the physical form, but they are ALWAYS there in your heart, in your mind and in your soul.

Keep your head up bro. Times like these are never easy, but you know all the guys and gals here on the board are here for ya.

I said a prayer for your friend, and for those that tried to save him. Sorry for your loss. Don't try to think too hard about why it happened, these things will never make sense.

Last edited:
Mr_Magoo said:
Although I am very "faithful", not religious (church goer), i am religious and believe in a higher power, I cannot for the life o fme figure out why he was taken from this world, it makes no damn sense, I loved this kid, I cannot for the life of me think of anything bad to say about him
I'm like you in this sense. To me, church has always been too hypocritical (at least the ones I attended). I say a prayer for your friend and his family.

God sometimes takes the good ones for no apparent reason. You just need to have comfort that his soul is with many fine other ones. Like Lats, I would give my life to spare that of my kids and grandkids. But, I'm probably pretty low on the big man's list :(

xcel

balplayer said:

True

My condolensces, very tragic

best wishes to you and his loved ones in coping with this difficult time

Magoo, first off- sorry my friend about this loss and how its affected you.

My wife is most qualified to deal with these problems. She is a Funeral Director, and she also lost a 9YO (7years ago) in a freak accident. She does not just do her job. She puts her heart and soul into it-and not many of these Funeral Directors do. Certainly none as much as her. She gives her heart to many families who are devistated by loss of young life, like noone else can. She is a real hero-she has a gift and talent for pulling suffering families back from personal hell. This weekend 3 different families of teen children for her to help cope. And she does it like noone else can. Ive seen some of these families months after their tragedies, and they worship her for what she gives to them.

I'll see if I can get her to comment/post on this later when she returns from another rough day.

ttt

balplayer said:

sorry to hear

Hi its Kim, Mrs MikeS

Magoo there are no rules in grief. What you are feeling is very real but ask yourself who are you feeling sorry for. You say youre not a religious man, and grief shows no boundries in religion. Because whatever heaven holds, he would never take him back. The best advice I could give to you or anyone would be to just listen to his family. Theyre the ones, believe it or not, you will draw your strength from. If you feel youd like to further talk, PM me your number and we could call and talk-its much easier to discuss live. Hope this helps.

Mr. Magoo sorry for your loss of such a good friend. Remember God does not want people to die either he gave his only son to save us.

Sometimes accidents just happen but we must all live our lives if not life will just pass us by. Just remember your friend in a positive way. When your alone or just about to go to bed say a prayer or a few words just to show your friend that he is not forgotten.

I am sure that would mean more to your friend than him having to look down on you and see you feeling so sad. Im not say dont mourn or show your respects but dont let it over ride all the good times you guys spent together.

This world and body as we know it and work so hard to build is just temporary we can change the outside through surgery, working out, etc but the ultimate peace and leaving of the soul to heaven is so much better than being on earth.

Think of it like this my friend your friend past to the next life of peace he didnt suffer all the hardships of old age, sickness etc
but past having fun with others who cared about him and others who knew and loved him in his everyday life.

Your friend can rest now Mr. Magoo as we all will one day. Take care of yourself be strong for him. I will keep you all in my prayers tonight. MM

thanks to all u guys and gals (kim) for posting, i really appreciate it.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws