over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very interesting interview with Milos Sarcev

tr

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Few great stories there about Nasser and Flex

**broken link removed**

someones going to wright a great book one day there must be a lot of great stories out there and steroid related from the 80s to now

That was an interesting video. More like those need to be made.

Thanks for sharing that video. I was a fan of Milos physique back in the 90's. Sounds like he really knowledgeable, and I bet he has a ton of more stories. He cracked me up when he said "I've been drug free since 8am this morning"

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing that video. I was a fan of Milos physique back in the 90's. Sounds like he really knowledgeable, and I bet he has a ton of more stories. He cracked me up when he said "I've been drug free since 8am this morning"

When I heard it laughed hard too :D

This was Flexs show Milos has mentioned when he went from 208 skinny fat to 245 ripped in 3 weeks lol

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?eurl=&v=eT_DQaXay10]Flex Wheeler's Last Ever Show from GMV BODYBUILDING - YouTube[/ame]
https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=145511398839784

Very awesome interview! I love his brutal honesty and he's a very good story teller. You can tell he's telling the truth bc he not once tip toed around Dave's questions. I agree there should be a lot more videos like this.

dunno, considering how much milos hated nasser and a few bodybuilders for presumably fucking his wife, i dont know how much credit i can hold about what he says

that and considering what he did to sonny schmeit i wouldnt trust his words, although i will consider some

jus my opinion, cant believe everything ya told

Great video... thanks for posting :)

Gets in shape in 5 weeks. Then he is diagnosed With kidney failure. That makes me wonder. I'm sure there is more to it. But it's a odd coincidence.

Milos is a great guy to listen to. He has some real good vids on secrets of the pros where he explains a lot of good stuff.

His training til u puke video was ridiculous

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Great interview, I have a feeling that a very heavy drug regiment during that 5 weeks for Flex had something to do with the kidney failure

Great interview, I have a feeling that a very heavy drug regiment during that 5 weeks for Flex had something to do with the kidney failure

He had kidney failure few days after competition so that could more of a diuretics/dehidratation/water depletion etc than a drugs. Milos said he was skinny fat before they started (so 100% - no drugs before that), I don't think aas could cause the problems with his kidneys in only 2-3 weeks usage no matter what his dosages were....aas years before that + last week prep was the main cause IMO

Gets in shape in 5 weeks. Then he is diagnosed With kidney failure. That makes me wonder. I'm sure there is more to it. But it's a odd coincidence.

Damn, I didn't even think about that. I'm sure his career contributed greatly, but the last contest use of heavy supplements really did him in.

Still one of the greatest physiques to ever hit the stage.

dunno, considering how much milos hated nasser and a few bodybuilders for presumably fucking his wife, i dont know how much credit i can hold about what he says

that and considering what he did to sonny schmeit i wouldnt trust his words, although i will consider some

Damn, Bloke way to ruin a great interview! Haha kidding I didn't know about all that stuff you mentioned though. That's crazy.

I dont blame Nasser and apparently Dorian for banging her...

**broken link removed**

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner