over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

very numb hands on GH?

Well I am on 20 IU's IV a day. For the first 3 weeks on 15 iu my fingers were so numb and painful at night that I could not sleep. Week 4 the retention subsided and I still had mild CTS but it was tolerable. Straps are a must because I just can't get a firm grip.

The Beggar

:eek:

Any theories as to why different GHs have different sides? I mean, GH is GH, right?

hey guys i was on 5iu GH and started to get headache and very numb hands when i sleep. so much so that i will wake up at night because i hurt to much :(
so when down to 2.5iu and i got better i am on 3.3iu of gh a day
still have numb hand but the headache is gone.

so is it normal to get so numb hands that it hurts?? i dont feel it at work only then o go to bed and if i wake up in the night and in the morning. i am doing 300mg test a week

is there something to do about it, other that lowing the dose?

You may want to go down to 2iu for awhile then adjust slowly back up if you want.

I'm considering running them. How do you like?

I havent noticed much of a difference on 3 ius. though I've gained 2-3 lbs since I got off of my last cycle. have just been pinning 3 ius post workout. going to add in sust and deca and see what kind of results I can get with all

this my second batch of eli currently using 2.5 am and pm. fingers and my right hand hurt like hell, I wake up around 3 or 4 in the moring having to get up. Looking at lowering my dose to 4iu a day.

Gotta Love em though!

any elitroping greentop users that have the same sides ?

It took a few months at like 2-3IU every day, then I had terrible pain in my right hand mostly, couldn't even stand to wash my hands sometimes. I had to constantly stop when doing dumbbells. Down to 1 IU now and pain is all gone (although I try to limit myself to 1 hour of rockband at a time haha) I'm going for fat loss/forever young + I'm not very big so it's plenty for me.

It took a few months at like 2-3IU every day, then I had terrible pain in my right hand mostly, couldn't even stand to wash my hands sometimes. I had to constantly stop when doing dumbbells. Down to 1 IU now and pain is all gone (although I try to limit myself to 1 hour of rockband at a time haha) I'm going for fat loss/forever young + I'm not very big so it's plenty for me.

How long at 1iu did it take before the pain disappeared?

Rips are potent. I had all the sides. Paresthesia/numbness in the hands and fingers, intracranial hypertension, and even ended up with polycythemia due to the strong influence of the gh to increase red blood cells and hematrocrit. I only post in an effort to help you guys stay smart. I ended up in the ER with blood so thick that it was causing shortness of breath and PVCs....premature ventricular contractions. I used niacin, did carpal tunne stretches and exercises, but the risk/benefit profile of using aas/gh led me to primarily go with using mild to moderate aas with a high anabolic profile while constantly evaluating my blood chemistry. Best of luck.

Dr D

I think the key is to go up slow on the amount. When I started on GH I went up to fast and had the same issues. I stopped and in a few weeks I started back at only 1iu. and only increased 1/2 iu per month until I got back to 3 iu. No problems at all.

Rips are potent. I had all the sides. Paresthesia/numbness in the hands and fingers, intracranial hypertension, and even ended up with polycythemia due to the strong influence of the gh to increase red blood cells and hematrocrit. I only post in an effort to help you guys stay smart. I ended up in the ER with blood so thick that it was causing shortness of breath and PVCs....premature ventricular contractions. I used niacin, did carpal tunne stretches and exercises, but the risk/benefit profile of using aas/gh led me to primarily go with using mild to moderate aas with a high anabolic profile while constantly evaluating my blood chemistry. Best of luck.

Dr D

wow... thanks for that... I will get checked.

Definitely feeling Intracranial hygertension and PVC's... wondering was that was until I felt it myself..

so you are never on GH at all?

like maybe 2 weeks, it wasn't long. I'll still get a random pang every now and then, but it may be unrelated.

Dr D

Can you elaborate on how to check for this please?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131