over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very ready to start homebrewing

Dropset12

Newbies
well i have wanted to begin making my own homebrews for quite sometime but didnt know where to find the resources. Then someone from bb.com turned me on to this website and i must say i love it. ALthough i know now where to get all the resources to start, i still dont know how to do it . Anyone know where i could get detailed directions on what to get, how to use it, so on and so on. I have heard it is very easy to do, VERY EASY, but i just need to learn. ANy help would be much appreciated.

i thank you for the right places to go but isnt it true that owning the convertion equip and the actual powder or pellets is in fact legal, only when you convert and make that actual juice is it illegal?

Dropset12 said:
i thank you for the right places to go but isnt it true that owning the convertion equip and the actual powder or pellets is in fact legal, only when you convert and make that actual juice is it illegal?

NO!! Not only is it illegal, if your caught it can result in a worse end result. You can get nabed as a manufacture instead of a mear user. But from what I've heard, the risks of getting caught are much smaller....

mrcat said:
NO!! Not only is it illegal, if your caught it can result in a worse end result. You can get nabed as a manufacture instead of a mear user. But from what I've heard, the risks of getting caught are much smaller....

jeeze thanks mrcat. As you can see i am very new to this. This is why i am trying to educate myself as much as possible before i do it. Thanks for the info. Maybe you can answer this, is it common to get nabbed when ordering the supplies and having them shipped from overseas?

Dropset12 said:
jeeze thanks mrcat. As you can see i am very new to this. This is why i am trying to educate myself as much as possible before i do it. Thanks for the info. Maybe you can answer this, is it common to get nabbed when ordering the supplies and having them shipped from overseas?

I don't think there is a high chance of getting caught. There is appears to be a smaller chance with powder than other stuff. But there is still a chance.

BIG thing is don't leave stuff out. Don't tell ANYONE what your doing. Stories get exagerated over time. That small amout of test you were making becomes that meth you were cooking...and then someone rats you out for something you didn't do...but the cops WILL investigate... then they find...then they HAVE to do something.....

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear