over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VERY SAD DAY TODAY MY FATHER INLAW PASSED AWAY

Man I'm lost for words from all the kind replies. You all have great heart and are very caring. Just to take a short time to reply says so much about all of you.my wife and thank you all from the bottom of our hearts

Every time I go into the hospital for surgery I'm scared something like this will go wrong.

I'm real sorry to hear about your father-in-law passing on, especially in that manner. How is your wife taking it? My parents are all in their 80s now and that day will come for us soon I fear. I can't say I know how you feel because my parents are all still with us.I am wishing you and your family to heal and pull together. It's great that you got along with him so well and were able to enjoy his company when you could.
Maldorf it's very hard for her brother. I'm doing the best I can to comfort her.its very difficult for me too he loved me like a son.me and his daughter have been married for 26 years with to boy a 15 year old and a 25 year old.the older one is a soldier in the US army. Those are the only grandchildren they have .the wife has a brother but his never had kids.

Sorry for your lost. My condolences, tomorrow isn't promised live, learn and love like its your last.. 💯
B-

Man,that shits tough! Mine died a few months back..the day before my wife found out she was pregnant with our 2nd child at that!

Dude had stage 4 prostate cancer and they gave him 3 months to live...7 years later this bad motherfucker died of a heart attack! Cancer couldn't kill him!

I loved the guy. Never someone I wanted to have to do CPR on, but me and my wife managed to get a pulse back long enough for the ambulance to show up and get him on a lucas device...heart stayed beating long enough for the priest to show up and give him his last rights.

Sad, because when you get my age, you hear more and more people passing away that you know. RIP and my condolences to Pimp and Stewie. 🙏

Truly sorry to hear the news. Death will bring one back to reality. May he RIP.

I'm sorry and saddened to hear this my Brother. My heart goes out to you, your wife, and all those who knew and loved him. You all are in my my thoughts and prayers. I pray that the God of all comfort will embrace you all in his comfort, peace, and love. ~Psalms 34:18

Truly sorry for your loss. My condolences to you and your family.

Sadly enough, my brother passed away a few days ago. We say our last goodbyes this Friday.
I'm sorry for the loss of your brother Stewie. I have a brother and can't imagine what you may be feeling now. My heart goes out to you and all those who knew him and loved him. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. May God comfort you and may his peace rest upon you all.

Man I'm lost for words from all the kind replies. You all have great heart and are very caring. Just to take a short time to reply says so much about all of you.my wife and thank you all from the bottom of our hearts
I’ve lost a loved one who was great to me my entire life and when they got sick and needed me I was so far gone at the time (drugs) that I didn’t even call or go to the funeral.The pain I feel from that now is constant.Support your wife and her family as much as you can.There are no time machines.

My brother-inlaw passed on SAT at home while we were all there (only age 57, fought cancer for 7+ years but lost the battle).
We shared a brotherly bond, being in a band together for 10+ years as well, and hanging around for 30 years. My sister lost him, and we lost a younger brother (47) a couple years ago also to cancer.
Nasty shit...

Sorry to hear about your father inlaw, mine is like a father to me, been with my wife since age 16 (39 yrs) and they accepted me right away and treated me as one of their own.

Again pimpman, sorry for your loss. :cry:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420