over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Very Scared.Blood Results.PLEASE HELP

TonyCyp

Registered
so about 2 months ago i hurt my shoulder.depressed i stopped working out,started drinking alcohol almost nightly as well as smoking pot.and my diet went to shit as well got pretty chubby.

i dropped my gear to test 160mg and deca 120 mg once per week.about 4 months ago i gave blood.these tests were taken about 5 days after shot.total test 1400!!!

im scared about hematocrit.also last doc visit my blood pressure was high it was like 149/80

no idea why test is so high at only 160mgs.

but what should i do to lower hema and blood pressure?i just got new tattoos and i think they will be able to see if i go to give blood and thats a no no right?

my doctor said it may be lifestyle. could smoking drinking and eating like shit really raise blood pressure and hematocrit? would a change in lifestyle lower it or do i have to donate blood?

please help im freking out.

Attachments

• IMG_6619.PNG
    IMG_6619.PNG
    89.6 KB · Views: 673
I think smoking pot, drinking all the time, and eating like shit would be a bigger concern that a slightly high hematocrit, mine generally stays around 54 all year, I just have blood drawn off a few times a year.

I think smoking pot, drinking all the time, and eating like shit would be a bigger concern that a slightly high hematocrit,

Lol, no kidding. That is very funny. Send me your pot, I will send you a bottle of baby aspirin.

Ps. Drop the dec

Last edited:
not being a dick or anything but feeling sorry for yourself and drinking and the pot is the last thing you need to do. it isn't helping you. as far as blood pressure i wish i had yours. mine usually runs 180/90 to 100. i am on 2 blood pressure pills too. i think most of it is my back pain cause my L4 L5 and S1 are flat. burning in my legs all the time and going numb. i still workout just not heavy weight.

I think smoking pot, drinking all the time, and eating like shit would be a bigger concern that a slightly high hematocrit, mine generally stays around 54 all year, I just have blood drawn off a few times a year.

i got depressed from injury.go back in a week.do u think being healthy will lower my bp and hema?

and its wierd 3 months ago it was like 140/30

ive been on deca for about a year

Last edited:
Actually the numbers aren't terribly high but certainly keep an eye on them. Also, hate to state the obvious brother but let's clean up the lifestyle first and maybe even stop using deca. I'll bet my last dollar once all is cleaned up your levels be be normal again. Depression sucks. I know, I've been there. As hard is it may be to do, that's the time to double down on being healthy.

i got depressed from injury.go back in a week.do u think being healthy will lower my bp and hema?

and its wierd 3 months ago it was like 140/30

ive been on deca for about a year

Drop the deca and get healthy again and you should be good 2 go.

it was actually 148/89

thanks guys.i go back to gym in one week.ill start doing cardio and eating better this week

Drinking beer always raises the hell out of BP for me...youre walking around dehydrated all the time.

Keep smoking weed...its good for you.:headbang:

Dont worry bro, My Crit got up to 57.2, and I got it down to 51.6 in 2 months. I donated blood and did a phlebotomy. I'd say you could donate once or twice and be alright. When you do donate, make sure you do a double red.

Last edited:
thanks.i thought the numbers for hema and bp were high?

and i hope i can donate they take my temp im always hella hot and i have visible new tattoos

also its crazy that 150mg test puts me at 1400

Dont worry bro, My Crit got up to 57.2, and I got it down to 51.6 in 2 months. I donated blood and did a phlebotomy. I'd say you could donate once or twice and be alright. When you do donate, make sure you do a double red.

Can i ask what is a double red ?

Can i ask what is a double red ?

You donate 2 units of red blood cells in one donation, it think a special machine has to be used but not sure never had one done.

thanks.i thought the numbers for hema and bp were high?

and i hope i can donate they take my temp im always hella hot and i have visible new tattoos

also its crazy that 150mg test puts me at 1400

Your Deca might be Test

You donate 2 units of red blood cells in one donation, it think a special machine has to be used but not sure never had one done.

I think this is right. I've never had it done myself, but I over heard one of the nurses talking about it. She said its the equivalent of doing 2-3 regular donations, as far as lowering your numbers.

Relax. Get your bp in check. Start eating right and do some cardio. Your deca is probably also test (don't trust your source if it's ug since they don't know what they're getting from their supplier either) so your levels are coming up high. Have seen it too many times.

Go do a double red donation as someone else have already. Also, figure out whats causing it to be high. Chances are you are one of the few who's RBC will get very high on just trt doses of test. Then if thats the case you'll need to keep donating every 8 weeks and/or get phlebotomies.

Just whatever you do...... stop squeezing your nips... hehe...jk...get better brother

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear