over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vet Advice Regarding Primo and HGH

gomcapt

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Newbies
Greetings all. After 20 years I've achieved the ability to justify the cost of gh and primo. I'm early 40's. First time using both compounds. Thinking for this run will be:
Test E 300/week
Primo E 750/week
HGH 2-4 iu/day

I've used plenty of proviron in the past and was going to add to this run but now concerned about to much DHT. If adding proviron I would run at 50-100 daily. Long story short, anything look off here for those that have run primo and hgh? Add or subtract from anywhere? Sorry for the judge my cycle post but I literally have no experience with primo or hgh. Everything else I do.

Fine using the proviron too?

Ideally everyone here should be at anasci.

My suggestion from personal experience would be 200mg test, gram of primo, and 4iu of gh.

If you use proviron use as little as you need.

I have faith in what I have FWIW. I'm a member at anasci.

Thank you everyone for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Ideally everyone here should be at anasci.

My suggestion from personal experience would be 200mg test, gram of primo, and 4iu of gh.

If you use proviron use as little as you need.

Bleed, is that an exact course you have run before?

I think it looks good...maybe go with 2iu of HGH starting out...I've even had success with 4iu EOD.

Maybe run what you have planned first, to see how you respond to the new compounds, then after you get a feel for them, you could always add in the Proviron if needed.

I was running what i thought was a gram of primo but was actually 800mg. I know that from anasci testing.

I was also taking a blend that had tren/mast/test ace and that too was underdosed. I also know this from anasci testing.

Now even with the dosages not being what i thought, i got great results even though it should have been better. I was also running 2iu of seros at the time.

This was my first run with primo so i got those primo effects and it is a good look.

I would think that a gram of primo, 200 mg of test, and 2 - 4 iu of gh would give a great look if youre lean.

You can easily use more test but i personally dont see much of a difference between 200mg and 300mg of test.

Bleed, is that an exact course you have run before?

Just 300-400mg/week primo is fine for a starting point. Honestly 700-1000 level of primo is not all that great, its a lot of volume to inject for not very much more effect. I dont know what you expect from it. Its not a phenomenal mass or strength builder. It will increase your recovery, boost your mood, dry you out a little/harden you up. Its a very light acting DHT compound...one of the greatest things about it is there are virtually no sides. At a gram a week you might run into prostate issues though...

2-4iu/GH a day is a good dose too.

These effects are really only noticeable only if youre lean with the exception of recovery. I cant speak to lower doses of primo but the 800mg was a real good look for me. I didnt have any prostate issues but my only run ins with dht have been on the hairline. No appreciable shedding with this dose of primo though.

He could start at a lower dose certainly. Im a little jaded from years of seeing threads saying to take no less than 600mg of primo. Only way to know for certain is to do it.

Just 300-400mg/week primo is fine for a starting point. Honestly 700-1000 level of primo is not all that great, its a lot of volume to inject for not very much more effect. I dont know what you expect from it. Its not a phenomenal mass or strength builder. It will increase your recovery, boost your mood, dry you out a little/harden you up. Its a very light acting DHT compound...one of the greatest things about it is there are virtually no sides. At a gram a week you might run into prostate issues though...

2-4iu/GH a day is a good dose too.

These effects are really only noticeable only if youre lean with the exception of recovery. I cant speak to lower doses of primo but the 800mg was a real good look for me. I didnt have any prostate issues but my only run ins with dht have been on the hairline. No appreciable shedding with this dose of primo though.

He could start at a lower dose certainly. Im a little jaded from years of seeing threads saying to take no less than 600mg of primo. Only way to know for certain is to do it.
The prostate issues would come if you kept running it high I bet. You'd need to lower dose from 800mg probably eventually or you'd be dribbling in your underwear before too long....maybe you're different and could run almost a gram of primo a week for life and never have problems, but prostate issues are already super common with ordinary men, let alone men who are adding synthetic DHT based anabolics to their bodies.

I also am a little jaded from reading so many years of bullshit online about anabolic drug dosages. Lo and behold though, 99% of the guys that have been involved with this stuff for a long time are talking about lower dosages than what we read 10-15 years ago online. IMO I think a few people had some strong opinions about drug dosages and those opinions spread because its the internet and that's the way things work on it. It took awhile before we could cut through the bullshit about drug dosages. I wish I knew that 200mg DECA a week was enough for an ordinary athlete or 300mg primo a week was fine for the DHT component to your cycle.. My first run on Deca 15 years ago was at 500mg/week and I got some sexual side effects that were a direct result of the dosage. Same for testosterone, my first cycle was 500mg prop a week because "anything less will be bullshit" - I had to take SERMs and AIs to control that - well it turns out now if I want to crank test up to 250mg week from 140mg TRT...that is PLENTY to stimulate some growth if my diet/training is on point and I don't need any ancillary drugs...

Live and Learn...

The prostate issues would come if you kept running it high I bet. You'd need to lower dose from 800mg probably eventually or you'd be dribbling in your underwear before too long....maybe you're different and could run almost a gram of primo a week for life and never have problems, but prostate issues are already super common with ordinary men, let alone men who are adding synthetic DHT based anabolics to their bodies.

I also am a little jaded from reading so many years of bullshit online about anabolic drug dosages. Lo and behold though, 99% of the guys that have been involved with this stuff for a long time are talking about lower dosages than what we read 10-15 years ago online. IMO I think a few people had some strong opinions about drug dosages and those opinions spread because its the internet and that's the way things work on it. It took awhile before we could cut through the bullshit about drug dosages. I wish I knew that 200mg DECA a week was enough for an ordinary athlete or 300mg primo a week was fine for the DHT component to your cycle.. My first run on Deca 15 years ago was at 500mg/week and I got some sexual side effects that were a direct result of the dosage. Same for testosterone, my first cycle was 500mg prop a week because "anything less will be bullshit" - I had to take SERMs and AIs to control that - well it turns out now if I want to crank test up to 250mg week from 140mg TRT...that is PLENTY to stimulate some growth if my diet/training is on point and I don't need any ancillary drugs...

Live and Learn...
This info is awesome to read. Was looking to use primo for the first time and was dreading having to inject so much volume. Think I'll start around 300-400 and see how that does and up if needed.

No need 1000 mg primo if legit except if you have iffb pro level mass

400-600 is more than enough to do anything you want , again only thing needed is for it to be legit

I just ran deca for my last blast at 750mg and thought it was great. Now granted that was from the same source i got my primo and blend from and those were underdosed. If im being generous it was 750 but in reality it was probably 600mg or about 80% of the label claim if we extrapolate from their other test results. I had zero side effects at this dosage other than acne which for me is typical at higher doses.

I ran the primo for 16 weeks at 800mg. I had no noticable prostate issues. I have no reason to believe that 1000mg would have my psa in crazy town.

Granted you can run 200mg of test or even an hrt dose and have an incredible physique. I think most people would acknowledge that. My gut instinct is that some guys are just highly susceptible to sides from dht, estrogen, progesterone, whatever. I def had no issues with prostate at 800mg of primo. My stats are a watery but not too bloated 275 at just shy of 6'1". I cut down to 225 comfortably. If you weigh less or weigh 160lbs (just as an example) my guess is you could use a lot less gear. Or maybe you just respond better than I do.

Im not recommending high doses but check out the high dose thread. A lot of guys are still running much higher doses but will gladly state you dont "need" the amount they're taking. When were talking about bodybuilders or just guys who like that look, there is something to be gained from higher doses. Is it worth it? Depends on the person. Ask a guy who had a heart attack and he will probably give you an answer different than a guy who just gets backne as a side effect.

We're all very different. If you can achieve what youre after with 400mg of primo my hats off to you. But if you need more, do it. You only live once. Only you can decide whats good for yourself. I think one of the take aways from this board is that if you want to grow you need to push it a bit. A lot of these guys running much lower doses are frankly already impressive physique wise. Once you have the size, it seems you can maintain on far less than what it took to build it in the first place. Theres only so much food you can shove in your face. Gh, slin, hormones, seem to me to be the only ways to get there.

Start low and increase if you need to.

"This is the way"

Live and Learn...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828