over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Veterans Day Stole Valor by a PM member

Status
Not open for further replies.

adam2433

Registered
Newbies
I am a long time lurker here and follow the big name posters regularly. There are a few guys here from other boards where I used to post more regularly that can verify I am not a troll…

Yesterday a member here DCBliever aka Robb Hensel made a claim to being a veteran of the military rising from Private to Major in just 16 years. This may not draw a red flag from many people however I have known Robb a while and heard him make numerous outlandish claims in the past. Being at Ground Zero on 9/11 as a NYC police officer, fighting gang bangers in hand-to-hand combat, wrestling Kurt Angle… I could go on. However as a Marine grunt, veteran of the Battle of Fallujah in 2004 and Founder/President of a non-profit that fights the veteran suicide epidemic here in America this claim struck a nerve… Especially the day before Veterans Day.

The claim happened on another board where he goes by his real name. I know he is not a regular poster here but some of you know him. Since the board mods took the thread down for now many people will not see the claim and the exchange we had. However I made sure to screenshot it to keep a record. My goal is simply to out him as a fraud who attempts to gain the confidence of others on the backs of those who risked and sometimes gave their lives for America.

He can be found on Facebook for those who wish to vent their feelings about this kind of bullshit.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 7.30.40 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2015-11-10 at 7.30.40 PM.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 883
Last edited:
Never understood the stole Valor people. If you think being in the military is great how about you join. Got sea, land and air. Got every single job possible, benefits, and decent pay depending on rank. Sure it's a regimented life style but hey sometimes that's a good thing.

Imo anyone who does stolen Valor has some serious insecurity issues.

Some do it in real life lol. I find it funny when I ask them questions and they can't answer them or answer them wrong lol

My favorite are the people who claim to be secret agents, and tell everybody.

I blame TV

He's a moderator on Iron Addicts also. Thanks for posting this. I am a former 03 myself and this is ridiculous.

While its sad that people make all kinds of claims online to pump up their ego lets be honest he isn't the only one who does it. How many 300 lb 5'9 guys do we have here with 6 percent body fat? I see them online all the time on the forums but have yet to meet many in person. I was on a car forum and I lost count of the guys that claimed to have 9 second cars yet never showed up at the drag strip. The internet makes it possible for any idiot to be whoever he wants to be. Take everything with a grain of salt.

No idea who this person is but in my opinion there should be real consequences for someone going around making stuff like that up. Wanna say you can bench a 1000lbs yea ok pal good for you but this really strikes a nerve with me. Lots of friend and family in the military and I have respect and sincere thanks to those who actually serve/served.

Who gives a fuck ?

My massage therapist did MANY tours in Afghanistan and Iraq, He was in Falujah(sp) with his team in a HumV that got hit By an IED. Many lost limbs, eyes, arms, and he was in a body cast and coma for days-weeks.

Even though I think the Gov is crooked and wars are BS, those who serve and risk their health and life are worthy to receive honor.

LOL, so funny, if there was some FAKE bodybuilder on this Board claiming to be a pro, having placed 1st in comps, ETC, SO MANY people here would be up in arms, calling him out, pissed off saying some shit like

"It's not right for you to claim to be a pro while we work hard, put in hours at the gym, follow a strict diet and do real shit."

Yet when a person tries to steal a Vet's honor it's "who gives shit".

A lot of people give a shit.

Who gives a fuck ?

FUCK YOU raw33man WTF is wrong with you? He should be put in Jail or better yet thrown into a uniform and put right the fuck in dangers way since he a real life hero.

Its a spit in the face to every single Veteran in this country.

FUCK YOU raw33man WTF is wrong with you? He should be put in Jail or better yet thrown into a uniform and put right the fuck in dangers way since he a real life hero.

Agreed! It is simply shameful behavior. It's one thing to lie about who you are but it is an entirely different thing to pretend to be someone who actually put themselves in harms way or served to support those people.

LOL, so funny, if there was some FAKE bodybuilder on this Board claiming to be a pro, having placed 1st in comps, ETC, SO MANY people here would be up in arms, calling him out, pissed off saying some shit like

"It's not right for you to claim to be a pro while we work hard, put in hours at the gym, follow a strict diet and do real shit."

u mean trinityD?

Who gives a fuck ?

As a person who had a grandfather killed in WWII, an uncle blown to shit but somehow survived in Vietnam, and a cousin who lost both legs and an arm in Afghanistan, I give a fuck.

I Love this forum

Exactly.

We give a fuck. I will be looking for any excuse to ban you.

this is a disgrace

happy veterans day to all our true heroes out there.

from wikipedia

"The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 (Pub.L. 113–12; H.R. 258) is a United States federal law that was passed by the 113th United States Congress. The law amends the federal criminal code to make it a crime for a person to fraudulently claim having received any of a series of particular military decorations and awards with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit from convincing someone that he or she rightfully did receive that award.
This law is a revised version of a previous one that was struck down by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case United States v. Alvarez for being an infringement of the constitutional right to freedom of speech."

Last edited:
this is a disgrace

happy veterans day to all our true heroes out there.

from wikipedia

"The Stolen Valor Act of 2013 (Pub.L. 113–12; H.R. 258) is a United States federal law that was passed by the 113th United States Congress. The law amends the federal criminal code to make it a crime for a person to fraudulently claim having received any of a series of particular military decorations and awards with the intention of obtaining money, property, or other tangible benefit from convincing someone that he or she rightfully did receive that award.
This law is a revised version of a previous one that was struck down by the Supreme Court of the United States in the case United States v. Alvarez for being an infringement of the constitutional right to freedom of speech."

that must suck to have a supreme court case named after you under such circumstances..

everyone will know that Alvarez falsely claimed to be a veteran.. lol damn

that will be the mark that he leaves on history

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member