over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Veterinary steroids

Last veterinarian drugs i used was some Winstrol with a kangaroo on it that hurt like hell.!!

A guy up the road offered me some Winstrol that he had gotten for some horses he was working with with but I declined , he said he uses it on his hunting dogs for a few weeks before he starts running them for the season.

Last veterinarian drugs i used was some Winstrol with a kangaroo on it that hurt like hell.!!

A guy up the road offered me some Winstrol that he had gotten for some horses he was working with with but I declined , he said he uses it on his hunting dogs for a few weeks before he starts running them for the season.
how are these guys getting gear for their pets that easy? I've met more than a few horse vets and they are not cool with that shit

SWIM (lol) cured a puppy and kitten with PARVO with stanz raw , gave it to 1 year old female feline and it put her in heat immediately

My dog vet told me not in the USA
I'm not sure if his correct on that or not just what he said to me
Dogs prolly not but bovine and md equine absolutely you just have to have horses or cattle and a cool vet and then even though they have 100-500ml bottles /bladders who’s gonna sell it….?

The old Syd Group with the roo. It was legit

how are these guys getting gear for their pets that easy? I've met more than a few horse vets and they are not cool with that shit

SWIM (lol) cured a puppy and kitten with PARVO with stanz raw , gave it to 1 year old female feline and it put her in heat immediately
This guy boards and trains race horses , I'm sure his vet is completely on board with how that group functions.
My very looked at me like i was retarded when I mentioned giving a couple of goats i rescued anabolics LOL.
Back in highschool some guys raised game cocks for fighting and they use to give them something , vet steroids to make them stronger and mean.

Dogs prolly not but bovine and md equine absolutely you just have to have horses or cattle and a cool vet and then even though they have 100-500ml bottles /bladders who’s gonna sell it….?
Yea I believe you're correct for horses and cattles and those kind of animals yes

Those Sust pre loads were incredibly sexy to me 😍

500ml Test prop bladders and 200ml cypionate bladders for sheep in Australia.

Those things were like gold back in the day.

I used to get the oral version with dosaging for dogs and cats i believe on back. next to the horse tranq lol, the old school source artist muquoh sells some still although i dont think he's a board sponsor , the kangaroo winny

Yes, aristmiquah. He has sponsored here from time to time over the years.
If he is still around and you have it can you send me his contact or website

500ml Test prop bladders and 200ml cypionate bladders for sheep in Australia.

Those things were like gold back in the day.
Enanthate, not cypionate.

Yea I believe you're correct for horses and cattles and those kind of animals yes
Yea and you can get huge bladders of like stanazol 100ml bags or bottles but remember a cow or horse takes like 10-20ml spring fired shots with a 16-18 pin so literally a bottle or two per week, FInd the right source and getting a few bottles a month is no sweat.

Yea and you can get huge bladders of like stanazol 100ml bags or bottles but remember a cow or horse takes like 10-20ml spring fired shots with a 16-18 pin so literally a bottle or two per week, FInd the right source and getting a few bottles a month is no sweat.
Wow that 100ml lol

Wow that 100ml lol
Yea they’re beautiful big bladders usually lower dosed, I used to get 50 mg EQ in 50 ml bottles and would use it like an SEO

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131