over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vets and disability ratings.

Freedom15Muscle

Registered
If any service vets could chime in...

Got my claims evaluated and I'm just waiting for my claims percentage. About how long did you wait? I started the process in August and my documents are in pending approval. Stage five out of seven I believe.

Sent from my SM-G530P using Professional Muscle mobile app

It took me 24/25 months to for my rating to come through. The one upside is the back pay lol.

But on a serious note, if it's only been since August then your claim is flying. All my close vet buddies, with myself included, have waited quite a bit of time. The shortest claim from my group to have come through was 12ish months and the longest was 32 months.

And that's before appeals and challenges. That's a whole other mess that takes for ever....

Mine took almost 2 years and yes the back pay was fucking awesome. I would consider it a win if it took a year from the date you filed. I filed mine in July of 2010 and got in Feb 2012. The bad thing is they are slow as shit, the good thing is you will get your money backdated from filing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no doubt, if you just filed in August you are doing good, I am soon going to file on my knee which is secondary to my original injury, I fully expect it to take forever, I filed to have my dependents changed and that took 2.5 years for them to complete.

Im still technically on Active Duty care till February which is why I was told it would be faster. I guess I'm not concerned with the wait..the longer it takes the more back pay ill recieve. Im cool with that. I guess there is no way to really know. Every case I've heard of is different. I guess Im just reluctant to get what I'm owed. Two surgeries and a fuck ton of injuries. I think this bodybuilding and playing science on myself has kept my head above water.

Mine was surprisingly fast. 4 months id say. Just keep checking. They won't update you on shit.

Also, if you're going to school look into voc rehab. Its a better version of the g.i. bill. Higher monthly allotment and you get a free laptop/printer.

Pray you don't get a cock sucker as your counselor like i did though or you'll end up doing his job for him.

9 months. Just like a pregnancy it was a pain in the ass! The VA I go through is pretty awesome though. One of the better ones. The fastest way to get a rating is to have LODs. If you have those it's pretty quick.

Haha love the metaphor. I do have an LOD, and so far my claims have moved quickly. Although, I'm kind of but hurt a friend of mine got his ratings much faster than me. Hes always makes sure to remind me when I see him.

Hey fellas,

I'm a retired vet and work for the VA. Make sure you register for a E-benefits account online so you can keep track of your claim. Also if you haven't already get someone to represent you like the VFW or DAV when you file, it helps a lot. If your claim is denied, keep appealing it. I've helped several people get what they deserve.

My brother retired earlier last year and his took 4 months. He was thinking it was going to be longer from horror stories he had heard. His wait wasn't bad.

I took advantage of the voc rehab and had a good counselor. Definitely a good program if your planning on going to school or need to learn a new skill for the work force.

Mine was surprisingly fast. 4 months id say. Just keep checking. They won't update you on shit.

Also, if you're going to school look into voc rehab. Its a better version of the g.i. bill. Higher monthly allotment and you get a free laptop/printer.

Pray you don't get a cock sucker as your counselor like i did though or you'll end up doing his job for him.

Just go see a DAV rep sign over ur power of attorney and give them ur medical paper work. 80% here

When my brother went through it, I believe it took him a few years. Then he had to fight for a higher rating than what they initially gave him.

My first claim back in 2008-2009 took 6 months to get my paperwork back. But once it did, 6 months of back pay was nice.

Second claim, 2013, took 3 months.

Depends on if your active duty or not. I was medevac'd out of logar Afghanistan in late 2013 and was Med retired before the end of 2014. If your national guard or reserve you gotta deal with more bullshit with command issues and the VA so look at about 2+ years. A few guys I was on active duty with got out and went reserve time in 2015 and are still jumping through hoops

I filed after I ETS'ed completely, probably nearly a year later. I filed a "full developed claim" and got my reward letter and rating about 2-3 months later. So from the time I submitted the claim, to seeing doctors, getting evaluated, everything, 2-3 months later. If you file a "standard claim", however, that can take much longer from what I hear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131