over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

vets...big ones lol

phatkid77

Kilo Klub Member
Stressed...and wonder if it matters... I'm aware get more accurate and true info paying the big names. Then the safe answers seen here a lot...

I want and need to grow... Been off since the show and am going to be growing here soon... Just debating...

I was gunna run 2g test for awhile...my boy says. It's a waste...1 isfine..1500 max

So was thinkin t400 x3, and tren e at 400...maybe 600 (first timer. Only ace in past)
But have eq....so thought maybe 12.wk. drop and it add tren there...
But also have anadrol. 100 day... Again... Unsure when I want to add this.
6 wks in if anything...I'm not peaking for show.....just want to progress. But also enjoy saving $$ on less compounds as prep was chemical warefare. LOL

Diet in check...training finally like I should. Non pussy like.... Taking insulina on legs...back and shoulder days...10iu. Humilin r..prewrkout

I hope this makes sense...I'm terrible conveying thoughts via written word

I ideally like.only 2 compounds at a time. Maybe 3. Wonder if I should work.numbers for.total milligrams.....2-3g and just adjust ...like take 2000test for 10wk. Or more. Drop to 1500....add in 500 eq... Eq..

Look forward.to this being a good.info thread..
Bboy,tenny,queefer.juanjuan,adjos,lenny,and u other big bastards...

I can't afford.gh...its.a.dream. I.was/am debating.starnes 12wk powerbuilder in the future or meadows 12 wk training.too. just for.ideas... I'm sure there is simple things that would help my quads and lats greatly if.provided with info...maybe someday
$13000 into a divorce 3 yr later..single parent with a mortgage. So not in the cards....I.figure.train like.a freak....good.eating.and.steady cycles I should add nicely

Phatkid

If you're only training properly now why not give it a few months and see how far you can progress your training before going ape shit with the drugs.

In regards to slin, I would have periods of time on and then time off to maintain insulin sensitivity, I have experimented a bit with that and found every other week to be effective.
With that being said I would do the insulin on every training day, with every bodypart.
Follow it up with a week where you use r-ala, and other insulin mimicking compounds in order to bring back insulin sensitivity to full before pounding slin the following week.

Phat, YOu have made lots of progress already.. Like Cornelius said It take TIME to add quality muscle.. Not how much Gear you slam. That seems like alot of gear for a realitive newbie to all this.. I'm No Freak but at 52yrs young 6'2" 255 with abs I am still steady making progress on 700mgs of test with either 600 Eq or 600 Masteron and maybe a oral. Remember your Health as a factor also. May not seem important now but will in the future that arrives much quicker than that Precious Muscle we all want.

Good Luck, Stay Safe

JR

Thanks guys... It's not a lot compared.to what was run for prep...lol.
Ya, I'd like to stay off as long as possible... Strength is coming up nicely.. just softer now.....but that was more.diet fault I'd bet. So reeling that shit back in..

And honestly... I think I'm one that just needs more.gear to respond.. ce la vie. Right

Adjos....my understanding is just doing 2-3x aweek ensures u don't become sensitive...ala nicols and mike Arnold ..

Phats

Oh. And by properly I mean within the last yr....and increased volume and intensity techniques... I'm sure progress nicely with calories and NOT doing cardio 2x a day

Last edited:
Hey I've seen your transformation pics from when before you started training. Great job Man. Are you not even on TRT doses right now?

Ive been on basicly a cruise dose since June , once I got back in the gym oost surgery in September ive only been on 250mg test and 300mg EQ and 2iu HGH for most of that time and im leaner now at this weight than I have ever been (upper 270's bottom abs still outlined) im planning to double my dose and add pre workout slin soon (tomorrow probably) to try to add a little more mass before dieting down.

I know you worked with Phil and I dont give a shit what happened with that but his idea of feeding the body when hungry works , im eating 75gProtein , 50gCarbs and 25gFat when I get hungry enough to eat that whole meal and im averaging 6 meals a day some days only 5 but most 6-7.

I dont think it takes a whole shit load of juice to make gains as 250-300mg test outs you wellover your natural physiological levels.
Train like a fuckin machine and eating like an animal and when the gains slow add a little more juice

Thanks guys... It's not a lot compared.to what was run for prep...lol.
Ya, I'd like to stay off as long as possible... Strength is coming up nicely.. just softer now.....but that was more.diet fault I'd bet. So reeling that shit back in..

And honestly... I think I'm one that just needs more.gear to respond.. ce la vie. Right

Adjos....my understanding is just doing 2-3x aweek ensures u don't become sensitive...ala nicols and mike Arnold ..

Phats

Oh. And by properly I mean within the last yr....and increased volume and intensity techniques... I'm sure progress nicely with calories and NOT doing cardio 2x a day

Yes I think it serves the same purpose just on a different schedule.
I tend to follow up my slin week with fat burning compounds and have a 'leaning' week even when adding size, just food for thought brother, Mikes Method surely works very well.

If your off now , why not start on the lowest dose possible and work up as needed from there ?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws