over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

VG injection issues

spartan995

Banned
For the past month in a half I was shooting 1.5cc of trest (75mg/cc) and once a week adding .5ml of test 400 to my inject. I would alternate between VG sites. I should not have been hitting the site so frequently -my mistake for sure. Currently I am unable to squat because of pain in my quads. The pain is located at the tensor fascia latea, right where the rectis femoris ends (at the top by hip). The left side is pretty bad and the right side is bearable. I recently started squatting a lot more which seemed to only amplify the pain. Could my shots have been draining to that location?

I have been putting dmso on the areas, past 2 days I have been making an epsom salt paste to possibly loosen up the oil and get it absorbed. I also had a deep tissue on saturday thinking that maybe my IT bands were just jacked up but I had no relief from it after the massage. When I am standing and i kick my hip to the left, it stretches the area per say, but fucking hurts.

I have not been able to squat since wednesday-hit 435 5x5 and then a 6th set to failure with 7 reps.

any ideas??

Last edited:
What type of oil? MCT or castor oil may build up some but you shouldn't have a buildup of GSO or CSO.

Do you have any swelling or redness? Lumps? Redness? Hot to the touch?

What type of oil? MCT or castor oil may build up some but you shouldn't have a buildup of GSO or CSO.

Do you have any swelling or redness? Lumps? Redness? Hot to the touch?

GSO. no swelling, redness, or anything of those issues. That's why I am puzzled on what the hell it could be. I thought maybe I strained/tore the muscle but there isn't any bruising or slight discoloration. I had my physical therapist look at it and he had no clue what the issue could be..

If there's no edema and no outward signs of infection it doesn't seem like an issue with your oil or your injection technique. I could be wrong. I'm not a doctor and if I were, I wouldn't try to diagnose you over the internet.

Try icing it 20min 2-3 times a day. Do your stretching but be careful.

Of course, I recommend rotating injection sites more often but I've pinned the same glute over and over when I had pip-laden test that kicked like a mule. Pinning the same spot each time made the pip easier to deal with, I just got used to it. Never had a "buildup" of oil.

If you do pin a different area and get the same result then I'd say it's something in the oil or just nasty pip.

Worst pin I ever had was a VG one. Hit a vein/artery and literally couldn't walk for a week. Blood drained into leg and had a huge bruise from quad to ham.
It's a tricky spot - easy to miss by just a little.

Oil buildup? Please stop right there.....no offense....

The only thing building up is crashed gear in the site from T400. Oil dissipates, gear stays causing swelling and scar tissue. Let the areas heal, stop pinning them. Every inject is just causing more irritation and the area is not healing. VG is hard to hit, you may have been off here and there and the injections got into some unwanted areas causing inflammation. Think more muscle fibers equals more area for gear to sit, less fibers (smaller area like VG) and they cram into a smaller area causing inflammation and pain. That's why larger muscles like glutes are more forgiving. Take some ibuprofen.

Just had a guy with a swelled up ass cheek go thru the same. Everyone screamed infection of course lol.

I've had gear like that inflame my entire arm down to the elbow from a tricep shot of 1ml. I would use different gear going forward or cut it with oil so it dissipates more in line with the oil.

Oil buildup? Please stop right there.....no offense....

The only thing building up is crashed gear in the site from T400. Oil dissipates, gear stays causing swelling and scar tissue. Let the areas heal, stop pinning them. Every inject is just causing more irritation and the area is not healing. VG is hard to hit, you may have been off here and there and the injections got into some unwanted areas causing inflammation. Think more muscle fibers equals more area for gear to sit, less fibers (smaller area like VG) and they cram into a smaller area causing inflammation and pain. That's why larger muscles like glutes are more forgiving. Take some ibuprofen.

Just had a guy with a swelled up ass cheek go thru the same. Everyone screamed infection of course lol.

I've had gear like that inflame my entire arm down to the elbow from a tricep shot of 1ml. I would use different gear going forward or cut it with oil so it dissipates more in line with the oil.

I've taken and been taking ibuprofen. It hasn't done much. I've heated up the areas, etc..could very well be the t400 but i don't think it would last this
Long..

When I was in prep I was pinning 2-3 cc primo 200mg in there. I don't know why just now I'm having issues. I wasn't running test though.

If I rule out injections, what muscular /mobility issues could it be?

When I was in prep I was pinning 2-3 cc primo 200mg in there. I don't know why just now I'm having issues. I wasn't running test though.

If I rule out injections, what muscular /mobility issues could it be?
Why would you rule out injections. Sounds like you beat the hell out of your VG an your feeling the effects. Rest ice heat elevate stretch and recover.

VG is actually pretty big, can hold 3CC easily.
Little bit of research:
For the ventrogluteal muscle of an average adult, give up to 3 mL of medication with an 18- to 25-gauge, 1- to 1½-inch needle for oil-based or viscous solutions. Use a 22- to 27- gauge, 1- to 1½-inch needle for aqueous solutions. For infants, give up to 1 mL with a ½- to 1-inch, 21- 25-gauge needle; for small infants, give up to 0.5 mL with a ?-inch, 21- 25-gauge needle. For toddlers, give up to 2 mL with a 1-inch, 21- 25-gauge needle. For children age 3 and older, give up to 2 to 3 mL with a 1-inch, 21- 25-gauge needle. For adolescents, give up to 3 mL with a 1- to 1½-inch, 21- 25-gauge needle. This is the preferred site for administering irritating or oily solutions to patients of any age.

Like rambo said give that area a rest...squatting with a knot in the vg sucks and messes up the whole leg workout. I used to dump a lot of gear in my glutes now I tend to stay away from them...id rather have a knot or lump in my bi's or tri's than glutes. And i know guys seem to really like the super high mg gear but man thats risky and asking for trouble eventually imo.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws