over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vial Concentration Dilemma

rmbX66t1

Registered
I'm just looking for some opinions from everyone on concentrations. I've massively overhauled my intended usage over the next few months, and am currently slamming 3mL of test p (100mg/mL) a day right now. Constantly pinning so much volume isn't an issue; however, I'm considering alternatives that may have better long term opportunities. Do you guys think the lower concentration, higher volume injections would cause less damage and scar tissue than 1.5mL of test p (200mg/mL)? Or would reducing the volume and increasing the concentration be more beneficial?

seems like a load of oil to be injecting each day to only be getting 100mg of test.

Makes that 50mg/ml deca or EQ look strongly dosed.

seems like a load of oil to be injecting each day to only be getting 100mg of test.

The test is currently dosed at 100mg/mL as stated in parenthesis. So, I am currently injecting 300mg of testosterone propionate per day. Comparatively, I suggested doubling the concentration to 200mg/mL as stated in parenthesis to reduce the volume of oil injected by 50% per day.

My question ultimately was: is volume or concentration more beneficial or damaging in terms of prolonged usage?

He is saying that he is pinning 300mg a a day. 100 per ml x 3 ml per day. Homie wants to be jacked!!!!!!!!

Ahhh you beat me to the post. Just rotate inject sites man. You have like 10 places on each quad and prob 8 on each glute to pin. 2 grams of prop is stout man. You gonna be one sore mofo LOL

Stay with 100 or you will prob not be able to walk right.

Last edited:
He is saying that he is pinning 300mg a a day. 100 per ml x 3 ml per day. Homie wants to be jacked!!!!!!!!

Ahhh you beat me to the post. Just rotate inject sites man. You have like 10 places on each quad and prob 8 on each glute to pin. 2 grams of prop is stout man. You gonna be one sore mofo LOL

Stay with 100 or you will prob not be able to walk right.

I've run some massive dosages in the past and prefer shorter esters, so I'm fully aware of the horrid weeks ahead. Lol. There are plenty of sites to rotate, but scar tissue is still a concern when slamming so much volume everyday. I'm just not sure what would be more damaging: volume or concentration. Keep in mind, I brew my test p at 200mg/mL with the same formula as my 100mg/mL - so there are no variations in BA or BB.

I've run some massive dosages in the past and prefer shorter esters, so I'm fully aware of the horrid weeks ahead. Lol. There are plenty of sites to rotate, but scar tissue is still a concern when slamming so much volume everyday. I'm just not sure what would be more damaging: volume or concentration. Keep in mind, I brew my test p at 200mg/mL with the same formula as my 100mg/mL - so there are no variations in BA or BB.

Maybe neither, or Volume if I had to choose. The muscle will stretch to accommodate higher volume after a while as seen in Syntherol users. Only problem with Volume is dispersion from the injection site. I don't think one site should be taking another high volume shot before the last one clears. Opinions vary on how long this takes. I've heard a week to two.

Only problems I've ever had with volume were related to too many pins in the shoulders and not enough time to disperse. EOD with Prop and it wasn't clearing. And WAY less volume than you've got going on.

The concentration problems are usually associated with too much solvent being used to keep higher dosed AAS in solution. So, if that's done well, you won't have that problem.

Maybe neither, or Volume if I had to choose. The muscle will stretch to accommodate higher volume after a while as seen in Syntherol users. Only problem with Volume is dispersion from the injection site. I don't think one site should be taking another high volume shot before the last one clears. Opinions vary on how long this takes. I've heard a week to two.

Only problems I've ever had with volume were related to too many pins in the shoulders and not enough time to disperse. EOD with Prop and it wasn't clearing. And WAY less volume than you've got going on.

The concentration problems are usually associated with too much solvent being used to keep higher dosed AAS in solution. So, if that's done well, you won't have that problem.

This is what I was thinking, and unfortunately I didn't have the forethought to consider this prior to brewing my test. I'll have to order a new batch and rebrew.

If I find dispersion isn't fast enough for the time being, I'll have to add a rest day in. Maybe three on, one off.

This is what I was thinking, and unfortunately I didn't have the forethought to consider this prior to brewing my test. I'll have to order a new batch and rebrew.

If I find dispersion isn't fast enough for the time being, I'll have to add a rest day in. Maybe three on, one off.

Well...if you're pinning a high mg amount ED anyway, you could use higher dosed E or Cyp, or even some sort of SuperTest 400 to lower injection volume. Just adjust the mg dose upward 13% or so for those esters.

why dont u use E or cyp or a blend?
ive seen brews with up to 600mg/ml (E) without too much BA. shots were said to be relatively pain free. you'd need 3.5mls A WEEK instead of 3mls A DAY of that... cant understand why you would inject 21mls a week voluntarily :D

I just love short esters; however, I might have to give a longer ester a look. To be honest, I don't mind being a pincushion. But at this point, long term preservation is a concern.

I just love short esters; however, I might have to give a longer ester a look. To be honest, I don't mind being a pincushion. But at this point, long term preservation is a concern.

I'm gonna guess size preservation, not health.

Am I right? Did I win?

I'm gonna guess size preservation, not health.

Am I right? Did I win?

Health in regards to scar tissue. I've run some serious doses and have managed to stay quite healthy. I understand there are long time risks; but, I am here for a good time, not a long time.

I was just in the same boat. Wanting to run 2G of test a week. Prefer prop over enan. But as you said its 3mls ED with prop versus 1mlED with enan or 2mls EOD. In the end due to both cost since enan is cheaper per se and total weekly volume injected I went with enan.

Also there is a reason prop is almost universally dosed at 100mg/ml and I've never seen or even heard of higher than 150mg/ml

I was just in the same boat. Wanting to run 2G of test a week. Prefer prop over enan. But as you said its 3mls ED with prop versus 1mlED with enan or 2mls EOD. In the end due to both cost since enan is cheaper per se and total weekly volume injected I went with enan.

Also there is a reason prop is almost universally dosed at 100mg/ml and I've never seen or even heard of higher than 150mg/ml

It is a tough boat to be in, lol. I've personally brewed test p over 200mg/mL with 2% BA and 20% BB. It holds just fine for me.

It is a tough boat to be in, lol. I've personally brewed test p over 200mg/mL with 2% BA and 20% BB. It holds just fine for me.

By all means if you homebrew and your own prop mix will hold and is painless enough for use at 200mg/ml go for it. I don't mind ED pins, rather prefer than truthfully. But I did switch from 23G to 25G recently thanks to a comment made by Big A regarding scar tissue et al. For me 25G takes 3x as long to push thru and its one thing to do say 1ml ED but 2-3mls through the smaller pin would take a good chunk of time

The issue with higher dosed gear is the solvents required to hold the concentrations... Solvents aren't "healthy".

I don't believe the amount of oil injected effects scar tissue, I think scar tissue is occured from the pin going into the muscle.

Also, you can "handle" your scar tissue by getting massages and/or using a foam roller.

Higher dosed prop will probably need to have EO in it. I personally believe you should avoid pinning gear with EO if you can, not exactly the best thing for you.

Not that I think pinning a little of it is going to do any damage, I'm just probably being overly cautious. It'd be a different story if you were pinning a ton of EO containing gear for years on end.

Any thoughts on running a longer ester at a few hundred or even close to a G/week and still get the bigger doses from the prop?

That would cut back some volume.

By all means if you homebrew and your own prop mix will hold and is painless enough for use at 200mg/ml go for it. I don't mind ED pins, rather prefer than truthfully. But I did switch from 23G to 25G recently thanks to a comment made by Big A regarding scar tissue et al. For me 25G takes 3x as long to push thru and its one thing to do say 1ml ED but 2-3mls through the smaller pin would take a good chunk of time

I've only used 25g for injections since day one, and slin pins for small volume injections. It does take a lengthy period of time, but that doesn't bother me either. If I am in a hurry, and it is a glute shot, periodically I'll use a 23g - but it is a rarity.

damn whats the big deal, i would NEVER EVER use 23G pins. scared the sh*t out of me when i first saw them. Initially i used 25Gs, but they are still too big for my taste. Now I only use 27Gs, takes maybe a minute or two to push through 2mls of test or tren enanthate, prop or ace is even faster. 2 minutes is nothing to be honest. When i was injecting with slin pins or 30G needles it took me about twice as long and i still did it. It just kind of sucked because i would start shaking after a minute, which probably isnt advantageous either so i just went with 27Gs, theyre perfect to me. Mine are 2cm long and they work fine for just about everything

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws