over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Vicaine and suboxone

Broseph11

Registered
If i already take suboxone is it a problem taking vicaine? Im not sure howthey interfere if at all

If your addicted to opiates and actually trying to get clean then why the hell would you want to take more opiates.

That’s just it i dint know how it works im not sure if it works like an opiate or what. Im more interested in the pre workout/ nootropics benefits

Fair enough. My suggestion is not to take it, why risk relapsing.

Agreed I was actually more curious about the product itself that’s why I was asking well it actually makes someone piss dirty? I’ve never heard of this product for that’s why I was asking

Tianeptine is actually sold as a prescription drug I believe it’s called stablon. It is an opioid mu receptor agonist. For someone without previous addiction history , I see no issues. For someone like us, absolutely not.

My man, goal number 1 should be to get clean from all drugs including suboxone. Suboxone is not the answer and you do want to be free from that also believe me. Best of luck to you

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Thanks boys appreciate the insight. Agree with you both. Suboxone sucks, just as bad as opiates in my opinion

Thanks boys appreciate the insight. Agree with you both. Suboxone sucks, just as bad as opiates in my opinion

yep, opiates are the worst.

here in my town we have a bunch of heroin floating around that is fillers cut with pure fentanyl. We have people dying left and right. I have lost 3 people close to me just this year to it.

Opiates fucking suck.

The upside is when you get clear and free of them you get a really nice positive push once your own endogenous opioids start working again. You will have forgotten what thats like (I did after a few years on oxy/heroin). It is incredibly nice feeling to have those natural chemicals in your brain return and do their good work making you feel nice and warm in a healthy way.

yep, opiates are the worst.

here in my town we have a bunch of heroin floating around that is fillers cut with pure fentanyl. We have people dying left and right. I have lost 3 people close to me just this year to it.

Opiates fucking suck.

The upside is when you get clear and free of them you get a really nice positive push once your own endogenous opioids start working again. You will have forgotten what thats like (I did after a few years on oxy/heroin). It is incredibly nice feeling to have those natural chemicals in your brain return and do their good work making you feel nice and warm in a healthy way.

Same here, been like that for almost 15yrs. New York and Long Island ar bad

Simple answer....HELL NO.

Don't even say that word again. And anyways, the naloxone in suboxone would probably fuck up the tianeptine benefits

suboxone is worse that heroin....

Tenny elaborate please! I'm a psych nurse who floats to the addiction clinic 3-4 times a month. What's your experience with suboxone?

Both are evil and have there part in destroying people.
Suboxone can be prescribed and obtained from legal places, I.E easier to acquire and abuse. Withdraws are many times over worse and last longer then heroin.
Suboxone binds to the same receptors as opiods , fills them up generally speaking so actual opiods cannot.
The danger comes when people use heroin on suboxone and cannot feel the euphoric effects and just keep doing more and more which in turn ends up killing them.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Professional Muscle mobile app

You're completely talking out of your ass man. In no way shape or form is it worse than heroin. It can be titrated down to wean somebody off (try doing that with heroin of varying potency not to mention different fentanyl analogues synthesized in china mixed in). It is taken in the last non-addictive way possible (sublingual) unlike heroin which is typically smoked (tar) or snorted (powder) or injected (either tar or powder).

You're 100% wrong Tenny.

Withdraws are many times over worse and last longer then heroin.
I don't know how your can legitimately claim this? How many people have gone through WDs from only subuxone vs only heroin? People that are weaning off subuxone and go into WD have abused heroin, oxy, morphine, whatever BEFORE they got onto subuxone which contributes to their WD from subuxone.

There is no control group where we have tested withdrawals from suboxone only vs heroin only, that would be an extremely unethical study.

Suboxone (buprenorphine) has a very high binding affinity at the opiate receptor (which is why it can be a problem for trying to use naltrexone in overdose situations). Therefore, the activity of certain vicaine ingredients at the opiate receptor is likely null.

However being that you are trying to get clean, staying away from ALL mind or mood altering substances - complete abstinence - is strongly suggested, in addition to a program of recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner