over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black on Water Retention

Jesus fucking christ, this guy 100% smells his own farts for pleasure

Its not that the info is bad. It’s the fact that he acts like he’s the first fucker to discover and disseminate this information is what makes him UNBEARABLE to listen to.

and that “tribe” bullshit, what a cunt

Interesting take.

He came to this board and didn't like being questioned, so he went back behind his pay wall where he can be adored and not questioned.

Does he know that E2 influences fluid retention by action on the CNS (regulating thirst, fluid and sodium intake) and RAAS (principally by acting on aldosterone), thus it is upstream of RAAS action and regulates fluid balance centrally as well?

Look, nobody that is both a) informed, and b) intellectually honest, would create this false dilemma that those who see the rational use of an AI are against the use of an ARB/ACE inhibitor, nor that those who see the rational use of an ARB/ACE inhibitor are against the use of an AI. Nobody who is both a & b would perpetuate this fear-mongering of AIs.

Those with an understanding of the complexity of bodybuilding drugs can apply nuance: e.g., an AI makes sense often to regulate symptoms of absolute estrogen excess; an ARB/ACE inhibitor makes sense for those that are hypertensive; they can be used in any combination (AI & ARB/ACE inhibitor; AI; ARB/ACE inhibitor; or neither) in the proper context.

Both AI use and these antihypertensive drugs carry risks and side effects that must be balanced. Promoting the use of drugs to treat hypertension for off-label uses like reducing edema & increased muscle anabolism, without discussing potential hazards, is a POS.

He came to this board and didn't like being questioned, so he went back behind his pay wall where he can be adored and not questioned.
I honestly just heard about him and thought this video was interesting. After posting this here I searched through the Forum and found his "introduction." WOW :oops:

Does he know that E2 influences fluid retention by action on the CNS (regulating thirst, fluid and sodium intake) and RAAS (principally by acting on aldosterone), thus it is upstream of RAAS action and regulates fluid balance centrally as well?

Look, nobody that is both a) informed, and b) intellectually honest, would create this false dilemma that those who see the rational use of an AI are against the use of an ARB/ACE inhibitor, nor that those who see the rational use of an ARB/ACE inhibitor are against the use of an AI. Nobody who is both a & b would perpetuate this fear-mongering of AIs.

Those with an understanding of the complexity of bodybuilding drugs can apply nuance: e.g., an AI makes sense often to regulate symptoms of absolute estrogen excess; an ARB/ACE inhibitor makes sense for those that are hypertensive; they can be used in any combination (AI & ARB/ACE inhibitor; AI; ARB/ACE inhibitor; or neither) in the proper context.

Both AI use and these antihypertensive drugs carry risks and side effects that must be balanced. Promoting the use of drugs to treat hypertension for off-label uses like reducing edema & increased muscle anabolism, without discussing potential hazards, is a POS.
Victor Black is one of those "cult" like guys, just like that Tayian Clark or whatever his name is the camel dude, he is the guy with the Deca only cycles etc

Victor Black is one of those "cult" like guys, just like that Tayian Clark or whatever his name is the camel dude, he is the guy with the Deca only cycles etc
1000% agree.

Saw that Taeian started his own site and dug thru it a bit. 90% of it is click bait trash. These dudes cannot handle debate.

He came here to flex. Just more advertising. It's the only reason he came here and it was more like a wrestling promo than anything else. If you want to see what the buzz is about, you need to pay for the pay per view.

If the tribe wants him to answer anything at all, they need to pay the fee for the microtransactions which are a la carte transactions starting with a monthly membership to his masterclass for 40 bucks a month. He offers other services of course.

Ive heard guys go to where he posts and ask for clarity (maybe some are in this thread) and he didnt like that one bit.

It's been mentioned but the "tribe" thing is going to attract a certain kind of person. Again, we have a few here. I dont get it but is what it is.

Jesus fucking christ, this guy 100% smells his own farts for pleasure

Its not that the info is bad. It’s the fact that he acts like he’s the first fucker to discover and disseminate this information is what makes him UNBEARABLE to listen to.

and that “tribe” bullshit, what a cunt
He is actually very respected by alot of coaches.His methods are pretty sound and he will back up his claims.You would be surprised how many well known coaches have followed his courses Just saying..

He is actually very respected by alot of coaches.His methods are pretty sound and he will back up his claims.You would be surprised how many well known coaches have followed his courses Just saying..
^^^ I agree 👍🏿 💯

This means nothing to me. He hasn‘t provided one piece of good information that isn’t already on this site.

He came here looking to get his ass kissed and when it wasn’t, showed his true colors

Some of the info is sound, some is not. The theory that all steroid hormones increase protein synthesis at the same rate, TO ME, is nonsense. Someone with actual knowledge, looking at you @Type-IIx , can perhaps correct me if i’m wrong

Bottom line though, THIS SITE has all the information anyone could need to progress.

I have zero respect for this cunt, I need him for nothing, and if they were to READ then noone on this forum would need him for anything either

Who are these coaches? The only one I know of is John Jewett and he’s more of an ‘educator’ than a coach.

Calum_pro coach,Kuba etc.Why don't you ask him yourself.Dont like him fair enough but no need to discredit his modules.My intentions were not to start shit on a forum bro.

Calum_pro coach,Kuba etc.Why don't you ask him yourself.Dont like him fair enough but no need to discredit his modules.My intentions were not to start shit on a forum bro.
Damn, defensive for no reason. I just asked who the coaches were because I didn’t know.

But ya, like Luki said, neither of them are very good.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131